Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever notice extremely high IQ people are crazy?

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
You know something is wrong with them in an instant when you first meet them, they tend to have very erratic body language and expressive faces, they also talk nonsense gibberish very often or make weird noises. Can high intelligence also affect the way our brain works or how we perceive our own actions?

I knew a guy with a genius IQ (he could read books and remember them word for word) but he would also freak out at any loudish noises and would throw his shit around. He was...interesting to interact with to say the least :forcedsmile:

Eccentric would be a better word but yes

That's what happens when you were rejected by society as a kid and coped by studying, while normies were out playing.

how come top percentile IQ men like tesla and einstein werent crazy then?
I knew a guy with a genius IQ (he could read books and remember them word for word) but he would also freak out at any loudish noises and would throw his shit around. He was...interesting to interact with to say the least :forcedsmile:

he probably had autism

That's what happens when you were rejected by society as a kid and coped by studying, while normies were out playing.
Study a lot does not mean high IQ

most high iq people have some sort of autism

Depressed drug losers cope by deluding themselves into believing that the great artists were also depressed drug losers. Which isn't true. They all studied and worked very hard, very diligently. Incel autists cope by deluding themselves into believing that high-IQ geniuses are also crazy autists. Which isn't true as well. And just as the idea of the "great artist" is an invention of the age of Romanticism (Bach and Mozart rather saw themselves as specialized craftsmen), the idea of the "crazy genius" is an invention of Hollywood. Beethoven, Einstein, Mozart and Newton were surely all more NT and all more "functioning" than any incel.

I think I read somewhere that highly intelligent people are more likely to be schizophrenic.

Yes, all geniuses are crazy.

But not all crazies are geniuses.

Like Kanye said “name one genius that ain’t crazy”

Depressed drug losers cope by deluding themselves into believing that the great artists were also depressed drug losers. Which isn't true. They all studied and worked very hard, very diligently. Incel autists cope by deluding themselves into believing that high-IQ geniuses are also crazy autists. Which isn't true as well. And just as the idea of the "great artist" is an invention of the age of Romanticism (Bach and Mozart rather saw themselves as specialized craftsmen), the idea of the "crazy genius" is an invention of Hollywood. Beethoven, Einstein, Mozart and Newton were surely all more NT and all more "functioning" than any incel.
OP is cope

and sadly these are the type of people who get killed or left retarded if in jail

and sadly these are the type of people who get killed or left retarded if in jail
He was in a mental hospital so I don't think he had it that much better than jail lowkey

damn why he go there?

Whatever happened to him
Well for starters he throw his shit around. He went in for separation anxiety because he would always flip out and become really violent when he wasn't with his sister or Mom at all times

Well for starters he throw his shit around. He went in for separation anxiety because he would always flip out and become really violent when he wasn't with his sister or Mom at all times
Damn. Feel bad for him. If he went to jail mental hospital. They would 100% beat his ass while handcuffed constantly

This is legit. Back when I was working for a tech company we had lots of independent customers who are autistic business men, not shut in incel autists. They all were very high IQ and functional but all had some really weird shit going on.

One had a totally clean house but his office was a mess with cut fingernails all over the desk.

Another one couldn't stop picking his nose most of the time, I once caught him eating up a booger.