Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Have you ever noticed how females will use soft language to downplay their whoredom

B

blackpillforever

Greycel
They'll be like "Oh I had a hookup with Chad tehee" or "Oh I had some friends with benefits tehee" or "Oh I had a casual fling with Chad tehee". No you didn't foid, you got pumped and dump and fucked like the slut you are. He pretty much used you as his cumrag and doesn't care about you at all. You'll forever be a used up slut and no Chad will want to be in a long term relationship with a slut like you. You'll settle with billy betabuxx when ur old and used up and have an unsatisfied sex life because he can't live up to all the Chads that wrecked your pussy, so you'll either cheat on him or divorce him and take most of his shit and the kids too. Idk why these females use casual language for life altering poor decisions.

Last edited:
They'll be like "Oh I had a hookup with Chad tehee" or "Oh I had some friends with benefits tehee" or "Oh I had a casual fling with Chad tehee". No you didn't foid, you got pumped and dump and fucked like the slut you are. He pretty much used you as his cumrag and doesn't care about you at all. You'll forever be a used up slut and no Chad will want to be in a long term relationship with a slut like you. You'll settle with billy betabuxx when ur old and used up and have an unsatisfied sex life because he can't live up to all the Chads that wrecked your pussy, so you'll either cheat on him or divorce him and take most of his shit and the kids too. Idk why these females use casual language for life altering poor decisions.
It makes my blood boil

I would not know as I don't talk to them.

Females should have to file in some sort of registry before being allowed to be married so the guy knows exactly how much of a cum dumpster she has been. Alas, that's still not going to stop your average betabuxxing simp from thinking m'lady has cHaNgEd. At that point he deserves to be divorced raped into the depths of hell.

You'll forever be a used up slut and no Chad will want to be in a long term relationship with a slut like you. You'll settle with billy betabuxx when ur old and used up and have an unsatisfied sex life because he can't live up to all the Chads that wrecked your pussy, so you'll either cheat on him or divorce him and take most of his shit and the kids too.
TeraIQ - pretty much every married women I know has done this in some shape or form
Females should have to file in some sort of registry before being allowed to be married so the guy knows exactly how much of a cum dumpster she has been. Alas, that's still not going to stop your average betabuxxing simp from thinking m'lady has cHaNgEd. At that point he deserves to be divorced raped into the depths of hell.
Like flight log book, now that's a great idea

"teehee back when i was in my FWB times"
"when i was with my on and off fling"
"sweaty, sex isnt all that, trust me,"
"looks fade sweaty, thats why im just enjoying my youth with hot chads until later on , just hold out, u will find someone who likes u for u, just fix your personaliteehee:):"
"i prefer shorter guys, but it just so happens ( insert - my boyfriend is 6 foot a nerd ,but chubby and i still love him"

Same reason they always reeee to the sky about the past not mattering but always lieing about their number. They know deep down their status is everything, but can't admit to being shallow even though everyone knows they are the most superficial and spoiled beings to ever exist.

It feels better for them when they phrase it in a nicer way, it makes them feel like less of a whore and affects their egos less.

It makes my blood boil
It feels better for them when they phrase it in a nicer way, it makes them feel like less of a whore and affects their egos less.
Same reason they always reeee to the sky about the past not mattering but always lieing about their number. They know deep down their status is everything, but can't admit to being shallow even though everyone knows they are the most superficial and spoiled beings to ever exist.

"teehee back when i was in my FWB times"
"when i was with my on and off fling"
"sweaty, sex isnt all that, trust me,"
"looks fade sweaty, thats why im just enjoying my youth with hot chads until later on , just hold out, u will find someone who likes u for u, just fix your personaliteehee:):"
"i prefer shorter guys, but it just so happens ( insert - my boyfriend is 6 foot a nerd ,but chubby and i still love him"
:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
What disgusting creatures

Based. It's called euphemism.