Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever seen a dangerous wild animal irl

UglyBongola

UglyBongola

A rope away from ascension
-
What was your encounter like

I mean wolves, bears, big cats etc not shitty snakes

Please relate your tales for my pleasure :feelshmm:

never been to a zoo op?

yes, there was a kangaroo trying to break the windscreen of my car by jumping on it. I was sleeping at the time and woke up to it doing that shit, it was quite a fright.

yes, there was a kangaroo trying to break the windscreen of my car by jumping on it. I was sleeping at the time and woke up to it doing that shit, it was quite a fright.

Nice brag.

not really. i did find a bobcat cub inside a mailbox once though, not really dangerous. i can only assume someone placed the cub in there, i don't know why.

I saw a coyote just strolling down the side walk like a normal ass guy once

he was across the street from me idk where he was going

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

I see humans everyday

does a centipede count? one bit my foot once and it swelled up like a balloon.

There are lots of these boyos around my home town. I've probably seen around 100 in the wild.
There are lynxes and wolverines too but they aren't nearly as dangerous to men.
Bears and wolves have nearly become extinct around there even if they have been present historically.
cc3ab921-f3a1-4b57-b192-69234e3ce1d9

yeah, i was around a river and spotted a caiman

I see bears all the times when im at my forest cottage.

I saw a tiger Kill a wild boar once

Yep. I see women walking around everyday.

I saw a bear once

i saw 3 wolfs in the wild.

I encounter sea mammals on the daily

Once I saw a jellyfish big as a fucking dishwasher but nothing else apart from that

I hear the hood is a hotspot for these creatures

If we’re counting bugs I used to keep around poisonous spiders as pets (a brown recluse and a banana spider I think, I never actually bought one I just got them from outside or something).

I saw a black guy once
To be serious, havent seen any animals because i am a shut in

Sheep Shearer-cel detected.

not really. When I was a kid I've fed a coati when I was in a hospital backyard but not really a dangerous animal just a wild one. But I've been attacked by dogs twice.

brutal

Dog pill strikes again lmfao

Not a wild animal, but I once crossed a cow field at night. Don't laugh : when I heard them running towards me, I could barely see them, but I could hear them breathe and when they stopped a few steps away from me I could feel their massive presence. Who knows what would have happened if one of them had been a bull.

I stood my ground and faced them. They got scared and ran away.

I know cows are domestic animals so there was not so much to be afraid about, but it was in the middle of the night and I wasn't supposed to be there. It was definitely scary.

Not a wild animal, but I once crossed a cow field at night. Don't laugh : when I heard them running towards me, I could barely see them, but I could hear them breathe and when they stopped a few steps away from me I could feel their massive presence. Who knows what would have happened if one of them had been a bull.

I stood my ground and faced them. They got scared and ran away.

I know cows are domestic animals so there was not so much to be afraid about, but it was in the middle of the night and I wasn't supposed to be there. It was definitely scary.
lol

similar thing happened to be once when I was in the countryside but it didn't really attack me or something, it was one of these rural towns with animals walking around and there was no lights in that place back then. Was with my bike and slowly moved back. I was a kid so the cow was like massive.

Crazy to thing that despite these animals being domesticated they could easily kill us if they wanted to

Crazy to thing that despite these animals being domesticated they could easily kill us if they wanted to

That's actually deep if you extend this observation to humans.

Not a wild animal, but I once crossed a cow field at night. Don't laugh

I'm not laughing. Cow stampedes kill and maim significantly more people worldwide than Shark attacks and are far more deadly.

I recall being on a country walk with my oblivious to danger (autistic trait) "parents" who said "it won't charge at us" when I voiced my fear/concern about a Bull the size of a 4x4 truck. We almost did get charged by said very large Bull (with horns) crossing the field it was in, as it stamped its hooves.

@Cowcel

I'm not laughing. Cow stampedes kill and maim significantly more people worldwide than Shark attacks and are far more deadly.
Not surprised. I used to watch live safaris on YouTube and the guides often state that one of the most dangerous animal you can cross on foot is actually the buffalo.

A quick search confirms this :

I out ran a big dog once, I was so scared I was probaly running faster than usain bolt. This was when I was young though wouldnt be able to do that again.

When I was younger I was attacked by a pack of wolves! I was very lucky to get up a tree before I was ripped apart

That's actually deep if you extend this observation to humans.
tbh but somehow we modern humans have these thing that since they're also humans and rational we're kinda "safe", which is not totally true. If anything it can be even more dangerous.

Las week I've watched a doc called "ghostland", about some isolated african tribe. Their chief said that the first time they saw the white people they're scared, they thought they were going to kill them. That got me thinking, isn't that how things were back then? Every time you see an different person it'd probably death.

And talking about death, humans throughout history seem very fond of giving horrific deaths to enemies.

Nothing too dangerous. Coyotes, bobcat on 2 occasions and a Moose once.

See deer all the time. fast fuckers. Some get big
had a classmate in HS cominng to visit me and he totaled his moms car because he was speeding and ran into a big deer and slid off road into a nearby building

I recall being on a country walk with my oblivious to danger (autistic trait) "parents" who said "it won't charge at us" when I voiced my fear/concern about a Bull the size of a 4x4 truck. We almost did get charged by said very large Bull (with horns) crossing the field it was in, as it stamped its hooves.

@Cowcel
Wait WTF cows ain't harmful. The ones I've seen were kind with me :feelsrope:

IIRC there was a time when a zookeeper came to my school, she introduced the class to some type of cheetah.

i wanted to walk down this path and there were like 5 wild boars, was pretty crazy

lol

similar thing happened to be once when I was in the countryside but it didn't really attack me or something, it was one of these rural towns with animals walking around and there was no lights in that place back then. Was with my bike and slowly moved back. I was a kid so the cow was like massive.

Animals usually either want to act aggressive and attack incels or observe them tbh. The latter is more common the more high inhib and non confrontational you appear.

I was walking in bush land when I came across a kelpie which was foaming at the mouth, one seconds it's going at me then it's attacking itself then it's snapping at the air around then barking at nothing then trying to attack the ground, it's hairs was matted and filthy and it was thin I had to walk backwards so I could keep an eye on it because if I turned my back it would try to run up behind me to attack me, this happened about 5 years ago and I am certain the dog had been dumped and gone feral.

I was walking in bush land when I came across a kelpie which was foaming at the mouth, one seconds it's going at me then it's attacking itself then it's snapping at the air around then barking at nothing then trying to attack the ground, it's hairs was matted and filthy and it was thin I had to walk backwards so I could keep an eye on it because if I turned my back it would try to run up behind me to attack me, this happened about 5 years ago and I am certain the dog had been dumped and gone feral.
sounds like that kelpie might've had rabies tbh. You're lucky he didn't bite and give it to you.

Animals usually either want to act aggressive and attack incels or observe them tbh. The latter is more common the more high inhib and non confrontational you appear.
jfl even animals can sense my awkwardness

it's pretty common for me to pass through dogs and they start to bark at me for no reason