Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever seen an anxious Chad?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Let's get this out of the way, I'm talking about real anxiety/stress, not made up foid anxiety. It's fact that these things come about over years of social neglect, abuse, isolation, etc, you cannot be constantly orbitted and validated and still be anxious

studies believe genetic predisposition is not even 1/3 of your likelihood to develop things like anxiety, most of it really is environmental.

So this takes me back, whens the last time you saw a neurotic, overly nervous and stressed male who was good looking/Chad? I would bet never. I never have.

I'm sure IT type morons will spoit about muH cOmPleXiTy, (then hilariously claim nonnfacts like it being caused by low serotonin, something no study has ever confirmed, it's a meme pushed by pharma to sell harmful non helpful Jew pills) but some things are truly simpler than they seem. If you're anxious and stressed all the time as a male, you're ugly and get no pussy. It's nature putting pressure on you to do so. Sex is a natural destressor.

Yeah, I think having those things is a sign of being ugly/low smv as a male. I don't think you'll ever attractive guys who get girls have any of that.

Last edited:
At best I've seen them mildly upset or disappointed when they failed an exam. That's it. That's the peak of their negative emotions

not even once

in sophomore year of HS my 'oneitis' was dating a guy who claimed to have some anxiety disorder but he wasn't really an archetypal Chad and also he used to touch her right in front of me so yeah it's just foid "anxiety" like you mentioned

not even once

in sophomore year of HS my 'oneitis' was dating a guy who claimed to have some anxiety order but he wasn't really an archetypal Chad and also he used to touch her right in front of me so yeah it's just foid "anxiety" like you mentioned
At best I've seen them mildly upset or disappointed when they failed an exam. That's it. That's the peak of their negative emotions
Meanwhile, cels get panic attacks over going outside, or thinking about the future or whatever. What a joke.

I knew a chadlite who didn’t talk much and seemed so. Doesn’t matter though, if you look good you will be attracting women if you’re a drooling retard or not

never seen it tbh

you'd have to go on the internet and giga cherrypick to find one

Meanwhile, cels get panic attacks over going outside, or thinking about the future or whatever. What a joke.
I don't get anxious too much these days but instead I have this sense of ... numbness. Like nothing I do matters, even if something good happens i don't feel happy ... because it's all meaningless, superficial etc. I have nothing meaningful to look forward to.

if you look good you will be attracting women if you’re a drooling retard or not
This is the core of the blackpill, and hurts because it is true.

46604AF3 B861 4FA5 89C7 8DBAC1E20EE5

I don't get anxious too much these days but instead I have this sense of ... numbness. Like nothing I do matters, even if something good happens i don't feel happy ... because it's all meaningless, superficial etc. I have nothing meaningful to look forward to.
I used to be just numb but lately I have been extremely anxious, I got two panic attacks last month, it seems I'm going between numbness and nervousness

Great thread bro. You are right about this, there are virtually no chads on earth who have an anxious personality

Even when they do it’s never while just existing like us. It will only be related to unique high pressure performance based situations that is basically just stage fright. It passes if they just fight through it and will get better with exposure. The worst thing about anxiety as incel is that it’s constantly humming in the background.when a certain event sets it off it can be overwhelming and takes hours to fully dissipate.

Even when they do it’s never while just existing like us. It will only be related to unique high pressure performance based situations that is basically just stage fright. It passes if they just fight through it and will get better with exposure. The worst thing about anxiety as incel is that it’s constantly humming in the background.when a certain event sets it off it can be overwhelming and takes hours to fully dissipate.
You nailed the feeling, it's always there at best and at worst it becomes a full blown panic attack or breakdown.

There is Amnesia from .me but that guy is an anomaly himself

Not really tbh. Chads seem to always be chill.

never seen it tbh

you'd have to go on the internet and giga cherrypick to find one
this. out of the all the Chad's I have seen, a few were bit quiet but none were ever awkward.

Wish i knew way before why i was always the nervous , anxious guy in every situation. Utterly unable to realize what was actually wrong with my brain and cHeMicAl iMbAlAncE . Getting myself labelled with those tags when all i needed was one :feelskek:

Wish i knew way before why i was always the nervous , anxious guy in every situation. Utterly unable to realize what was actually wrong with my brain and cHeMicAl iMbAlAncE . Getting myself labelled with those tags when all i needed was one :feelskek:
yup no such thing as someone with social validation and who gets pussy who is anxious

Can't say I have.

there are plenty of male celebrities who had the balls to kill themselves(if we are to trust the reports).I played mmorpgs hardcore for some time and in that time i can say that i meet chads who just played videogames all day(seriously these guys could prove they were chads) and had girlfriends.By videogames all day i mean 10-16 hours a day.

Don't know if there is an anxious ridden chad but chads are able to be 'abnormal'.Some stacies also go bonkers once in a while.That holywood actress who got shot is one case.

Only if he was in the prescence of 5 gigachads

Yeah, NBA players and other highly skilled athletes, lol.

Or maybe professional traders on wall street.

Oh yeah mean social anxiety? lol no that doesn't happen with chads

Probably mild anxiety, but not the debilitating anxiety that ugly males experience: years of bullying, exclusion, mockery, denial of friendships, rejection, etc.

is he even that anxious though? or just introverted?
Bro that nigga seriously managed to make a girl lose interest after SHE FUCKING COME TO HIS HOME AND DRINKED TOGETHER.

You know, we were talking about how ridicilous and bluepilled that idea was, yet he managed impossible

Bro that nigga seriously managed to make a girl lose interest after SHE FUCKING COME TO HIS HOME AND DRINKED TOGETHER.

You know, we were talking about how ridicilous and bluepilled that idea was, yet he managed impossible
isn't that because she caught him wearing colored contacts?

Yeah, NBA players and other highly skilled athletes, lol.

Or maybe professional traders on wall street.

Oh yeah mean social anxiety? lol no that doesn't happen with chads
What kind of pro athlete has legit general anxiety disorder?

Skinny pretty boy chads can get ongoing anxiety from being low T. But they can still be validated by their harems at the end of the day so it's not as bad as incel stress.

Yes. I was in sped class for about an hour a day from kindergarten to 12th grade, due to professionally diagnosed high functioning autism/Asperger's, so I came into contact with all sorts of characters. Around my high school days, I met literal fucking autist Chads (not low functioning, but high functioning, and had all the social issues that a typical high functioning autist would have), who would literally get approached by girls. Was a brutal insight to how ugly I actually am.

I mean during their work / sport.

Not talking to people or being social.
GAD means you have it as the name implies, generally, as in 24/7 for no reason or context

Strictly an incel trait. No Chad could ever be anxious all the time.

Last edited: