Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Have you ever seen someone more disconnected from reality than this idiot?

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200526 153523

reality is shit too

good for him

"I have heard girls say they have a preference towards dating a guy who's taller than them"

See. This bluepilled moron hears that and thinks 1-2 inches is ok. He doesn't understand that women don't mean what he thinks they mean.

Here's some science: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886913000020

"women are most satisfied when their partner was 21 cm taller [8.3 inches taller], whereas men are most satisfied when they were 8 cm taller than their partner "

We don't have the same definition of "taller" or "shorter". When she says she wants a taller guy, she literally wants you to fucking tower over her. And of course you have to have a decent face to go with that height.

Last edited:
you can date if you're shorter than 6 foot

if you have a chad face

Someone ask her how tall her boyfriend is and how large his frame is

edit: not her boyfriend. Ask her how tall her one night stands are. That’s a more accurate metric of sexual attraction.

It's a foid, right? Just call her fucking out, how many short guys she dated.

”unpopularopinion”

Well his opinion is unpopular

"most men would be eliminated from the dating pool"
YES, THAT'S THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT OF HYPERGAMY, YOU RETARDED MORON

Stone her and kick her dog

1. Women have already eliminated 98% of the male dating pool
2. 6 feet is barely avarage in developed countries/regions
3. Yes, women are literal heightist nazis and if you deny that you're a cuck

you can date if you're shorter than 6 foot

if you have a chad face

Cope harder.

Not really. Dating is for betas and cucks. Most men inherently realise the only way a foid might give them hole access is by taking them in expensive dates.

"I have heard girls say they have a preference towards dating a guy who's taller than them"

See. This bluepilled moron hears that and thinks 1-2 inches is ok. He doesn't understand that women don't mean what he thinks they mean.

Here's some science: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886913000020

"women are most satisfied when their partner was 21 cm taller [8.3 inches taller], whereas men are most satisfied when they were 8 cm taller than their partner "

We don't have the same definition of "taller" or "shorter". When she says she wants a taller guy, she literally wants you to fucking tower over her. And of course you have to have a decent face to go with that height.
This.

Also, bitches dont want a tall man. They want a tall man RELATIVE to other men.

If a bunch of 9 feet Ultrachads showed up tomorow, even 6'6 men would become manlets. Height is relative.

"I mean logically why would they ? Most men (like 85%) would be eliminated from the dating pool."

No height for your face.
No face for youf height.

Stone her and kick her dog
"Kick her dog"... I'll kick you, much better
It's a foid, right? Just call her fucking out, how many short guys she dated.
I don't think it's a foid. It's probably just a delusional soy fag. "see, these girls say they don't care about height" and he actually believes it.

dont be too harsh on this poor npc, it actually begins to suspect something

There was a survey about the number of sexual partners some time ago.

Was there any that also included the height of the participants ? I mean if there is a correlation it should be easy to show. The only contestable aspect would be the honesty of the answers.

I wish i was this delusional

Doesn't he differentiate between LTRs and whore hook ups?

I hate r*ddit and the subhuman troglodytes who inhabit it.

"I mean logically why would they ? Most men (like 85%) would be eliminated from the dating pool."

How fucking insulated can they be. 80 betas/20 alphas is already widely accepted as scientific truth. reality is that even less than 20% of men are slayers.

This.

Also, bitches dont want a tall man. They want a tall man RELATIVE to other men.

If a bunch of 9 feet Ultrachads showed up tomorow, even 6'6 men would become manlets. Height is relative.
Yeah it's not just about what she can get, it's about what other women can get.

A tiny 5ft1 foid is towered by a 5ft9 dude. But 5ft9 aint shit so she's not interested unless he has a chad face.

Yes I have and his name is Napoleon de Geso :feelshaha:

Seeing people this disconnected from reality is the sole reason why I don't leave this website.

r/unpopularopinion is the shittiest part of the reddit.

I don't think it's a foid. It's probably just a delusional soy fag. "see, these girls say they don't care about height" and he actually believes it.
It's a foid read the last sentence of the second paragraph
Seeing people this disconnected from reality is the sole reason why I don't leave this website.