Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill have you ever stop to contemplate the fact that you possess posthuman tier knowledge?

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Seriously, think about it. the fact that we possess some kind of knowledge that no human, as animals, should ever be able to have is amazingly scary. Many of us here are living literally without copes or superstitions. We're watching the world as crude as it gets, with no filters.

The average person have no clue about how things actually are. That's crazy.

As soon as my faith goes down I automatically feel like dying.

Yet it doesn't bring me anything valuable except depression and ropefuel

As soon as my faith goes down I automatically feel like dying.
brutal man, that's the brunt we must bear

Yet it doesn't bring me anything valuable except depression and ropefuel
ignorance_is_bliss_matrix.gif

Interesting shit man

Seriously, think about it. the fact that we possess some kind of knowledge that no human, as animals, should ever be able to have is amazingly scary. Many of us here are living literally without copes or superstitions. We're watching the world as crude as it gets, with no filters.

The average person have no clue about how things actually are. That's crazy.

View: https://youtu.be/lcI1YveuXYc

Male bull elephants who dont get access to mating or hareems seem to be the other animal that knows it's 'blackpill' fate. They become sad,depressed and reduce food intake, reducing their body bulk. They effectively give up and live like depressed male humans. Their life expectancy is much shorter than triumphant bulls.

Advantages of being an incel.

Male bull elephants who dont get access to mating or hareems seem to be the other animal that knows it's 'blackpill' fate. They become sad,depressed and reduce food intake, reducing their body bulk. They effectively give up and live like depressed male humans. Their life expectancy is much shorter than triumphant bulls.
I didn't know about that, cool shit man. Elephants are indeed intelligent creatures.

Never heard about that. Over for elephantcels

That is the result of taking the blackpill. The side effects are known to drive men insane and amplify despair

I reached this point once after first becoming blackpilled and became very depressed for a few months to a year. But then I was gradually able to rebuild some superstitions for myself and now I am whitepilled despite still having blackpilled knowledge.

In a way its kinda cool because we are "in the know" more than NPCs, but on the other hand it's sad because we only know this stuff as a result of being losers. :feelsbadman:

Yeah and everyone here wants to rope as a result
I spend a lot of time thinking about the 00s and how much I miss being a bluepilled fool fumbling my way through life

Cope.

Even if we're right, what we know is still only a gross approximation of reality. Chad and other sex havers know life in much greater details because they have social interactions.

Even if it is accurate, our knowledge is purely theoretical, we have never experienced it first hand.

Chads can see the world for what it is because they are on the extreme end of it, like we are. Chads are alpha, normies are betas, we are the omegas buddy boyos. We can see the world for what it is because of how unfair the world is. Chads see the world for what it is, except for them it's a hallow of pussy. Betas just do what they are told.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPB9HHR-wiU

Elephants even go ER

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Cope.

Even if we're right, what we know is still only a gross approximation of reality. Chad and other sex havers know life in much greater details because they have social interactions.

Even if it is accurate, our knowledge is purely theoretical, we have never experienced it first hand.
Theories that were backed by studies and first hand observations

Yes, I have. It's a gift and a curse

The blackpill takes the mystery out of life for sure. You understand why things are the way they are.

Cope.

based

someone in a room has no idea what happens between these groups

It's a fucking curse.

Male elephants can become killers when looking for mating access.

Depression is probably to stop you from killing others of your species when there's not really much point to it.

It's getting harder not to be aware of the blackpill with things with social media, dating apps and a culture where people's every actions are catalogued ngl