Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you ever tried drugs?

Mixedcel

Mixedcel

Mixed-race incel with mixed feelings.
-
I have; cannabis and MDMA. :feelsLSD:Cannabis helps me calm down every once in a while and music sounds great!

Yes bro, sobriety is a disease. Drugs are needed to cope in this world.

mostly speed and codeine
I want to do some psychedelics, but I can only access RCs

Second hand weed. Never tried never will do drugs.

If you haven't, you should. You don't want to become dependent on a crutch, but psychedelics can be amazing, meditative experiences.

I’ve did weed a few times and quit . I never really understood the hype

So far i only did weed a couple of times, (never really understood the hype about it either tbh), and i also did MDMA twice, which was highly enjoyable, and is definitly something i would recommend. But that's already it, well exept for alcohol obviously.

they mog sobriety brutally

hopefully the darknet heroin arrives

No, don't know how to or where to get them, don't have any desire to and if I did then I'd have to hide it from my parents

Nope, I don't plan to do drugs anytime soon.

no and i dont plan to

Only weed and MDMA once

Cannabis and LSD are the only illicit drugs that I have tried, but it never helped my mental state when I was a habitual user of either narcotic. I just stick to my antidepressants/hitting the pavement outside nowadays.

The only people I know that sell drugs are chads that have a negative view on me.

Alcohol and weed.
Mostly alcohol

No, drugs are commies

Weed n' booze. Drinking at 16 was fun as fuck man.

I want to try shrooms and acid. But until now all I did was weed, alcohol, and jew pills.

Various prescription meds SSRIs/etc, sleeping pills, various opiates during surgeries, benzos, ADHD meds, cannabis. It's all a cope and will make you feel worse overall. The only thing I like is St. John's Wort.

yes few of them and I find myself often thinking about the next time to do them

I used to, probably fucked up my brain tbh.

No man. Fuck putting that shit into my body.

No, drugs are commies

No man, and I don't will.