Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Have you ever tried making female statistics?

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
With making statistics on how you see and rate females on dating sites, it is not just more interesting to browse them. It also gives feeling of power, it degrades femoids from animals into just statistical objects
Death note

It even can be used for outsidemaxxing. Few years ago did it, counted 40 000 females in central boulevard of my city. So often was going there, walking , looking at femoids passing near by, straight into their faces, and turning them to numbers in my notebook (result is: 0,6% girls look acceptable in streets, and majority of them teenagers (what was backed by my other statistics in lithuanian dating sites, by making statistics of different age groups, where girls peaked at 14-16))

Thats also how swiped 400 000 females in tinder. Could also make tinder statistics of different age groups in lithuania (separatist part of Russia), but not interesting, when most important groups - teen girls, are not available

Last edited:
never tried that