Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Have you ever tried soy milk/Soylent?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
I tried soy milk once, it actually just tastes like shit I just spat it out I think.

Soylent I've never tried and never will lol

I just drink raw unpasteurized cow milk.

Nein nein nein, i dislike milk unless it’s milk with cereal.

im a ricecel so I grew up consuming soy tbhtbh. it would explain y im so low t lel

had a sip a long time ago and it was absolutely horrendous

Just recently. It tasted like shit.

Chocolate soy milk is good though tbhngl

Soy milk and soylent like products? I drink it since I was in kindergarten till I graduate middle school. Idk what would become of me if I hadn't done that

Nope never tried it, moste likely never will tbh.

When I was young it was common to drink soy milk because of "the benefits" that were marketed at the time. Probably drank it for about 2/3 years growing up. Then suddenly alot of ppl stopped buying it here because news got out about what it can do to a man, especially a growing one. Now I stick to drinking horse milk, goat milk, and almond.

Almond milk is bearable, it tastes very plain though, basically like milk ironically without the after taste.
im a ricecel so I grew up consuming soy tbhtbh. it would explain y im so low t lel
TFW when you didn't get the kpop diet.

I never drank milk not once

I wanted to try soylent but I dont know where to buy it, i dont think they sell it in my country tbh

TFW when you didn't get the kpop diet.
there is soy in the kpop diet too. you need lots of estrogen and plastic surgery to achieve the pretty boy look lel

I tried soy milk once, it actually just tastes like shit I just spat it out I think.

Soylent I've never tried and never will lol

I just drink raw unpasteurized cow milk.
@Insomniac

??

Tastes fucking gross. Only almond milk for me.

I eat oatmeal with soy milk everyday (often even twice a day)
there are many brands of soy milk with different tastes (and different nutrients because of fortification)
Soylent isn't available in my country

A very long time ago. I drank chocolate soymilk on a couple occasions. It wasn't that bad, but I preferred my mom's usage of putting chocolate syrup in regular milk.

No clue if it works tbh. Its very much like starving yourself.

What the fuck, I shit you not, this is identical to how I eat daily. I literally just eat grilled chicken. Sometimes with fries, though, and sometimes I'll eat a burger.

Excellent meme sir would reply again

Thought about buying Soylent just for the meme. Shits like $3 for a little bottle

Juice with soy milk. I drinked it until someone got a infection from the drink (3rd World country).