Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever tried Tinder in SEA?

J

joe_incel123

Officer
★★
Have you every tried Tinder in SEA? Did you get any matches? Would be interesting if JBW actually worked...

I doubt it. Guess you have to be at least a 4/10 or something to slay in SEA.

yeah i did.Got matches with young girls and trannies.Seamaxxing is real.

A truecel like me shouldn't even bother.

Tried it in India. Didn't get a single match. JBW is all cope. Only currywhores settled in the West look for white Chads. Currywhores in curryland are only looking to fuck Chadpreets.

it wouldn't work for me because im a curry truecel :cryfeels:

Got zero matches in SEA (tried vietnam and Thailand) coz curry.

No point since I'm ethnic.

Can’t ascend with your own race = incel

i haven’t tried tinder

Tried it in India. Didn't get a single match. JBW is all cope. Only currywhores settled in the West look for white Chads. Currywhores in curryland are only looking to fuck Chadpreets.
Literally no one has ever recommended india. You're retarded.

I'm from SEA and I tried tinder, I got 0 matches before getting banned for no fucking reason

I'm from SEA and I tried tinder, I got 0 matches before getting banned for no fucking reason
You are a sea or white male? I've been curious how SEA guys do in Thailand
Curryland has the ugliest foids in the world. I thought I had a chance with ugly shitskin whores. But even that failed. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Seamaxxing is SEA, not india. Ph and thailand specifically..

You are a sea or white male? I've been curious how SEA guys do in Thailand

Seamaxxing is SEA, not india. Ph and thailand specifically..
I'm sea male, I guess if I was white I would get matches from gold diggers of sort

Have you every tried Tinder in SEA? Did you get any matches? Would be interesting if JBW actually worked...

I tried it before, I got 0 marches

Yes, I did. In Thailand, Malaysia, the Philippines and Indonesia.
0 match. I guess I'm not 4/10 by noodle standards

In my mind now, the word SEA will forever mean "ugly trannies"

I'm sea male, I guess if I was white I would get matches from gold diggers of sort
Jesus. Are you average thai or below average? When i was in Thailand i saw lots of thai couples so I dont think incsldom is as big of an issue there
Yes, I did. In Thailand, Malaysia, the Philippines and Indonesia.
0 match. I guess I'm not 4/10 by noodle standards
And this is where you show you're a larping POS. Even hamlossus and onecooldude got matches in philippines
I tried it before, I got 0 marches
Are you a malaysian male

Last edited:

Yes, along with most of asia aswell, I am 100% fucked

Jesus. Are you average thai or below average? When i was in Thailand i saw lots of thai couples so I dont think incsldom is as big of an issue there

And this is where you show you're a larping POS. Even hamlossus and onecooldude got matches in philippines

Are you a malaysian male
Not Thai but I'm significantly below average around 3/3.5. And yeah in my country inceldom is actually quite bad, most of my friends never had a gf and are in their 20s

Not Thai but I'm significantly below average around 3/3.5. And yeah in my country inceldom is actually quite bad, most of my friends never had a gf and are in their 20s
which country? PH/TH are by far the easiest, vietnam is harder but still not hard to get a gf as a white normie. No idea how it is in malaysia. In cambodia I imagine inceldom is rampant because you get no matches on tinder and you run out of girls to swipe on very fast (even james ft was incel there)

which country? PH/TH are by far the easiest, vietnam is harder but still not hard to get a gf as a white normie. No idea how it is in malaysia. In cambodia I imagine inceldom is rampant because you get no matches on tinder and you run out of girls to swipe on very fast (even james ft was incel there)
Singapore, I should try ph and Thailsnd some time tbh but I won't have any hopes for it

I had no matches in Africa. In what world will I get matches in SEA?

Even white truecels get matches in SEA.

If you can't get matches and you aren't hideously deformed, your pics and bios are shit

Singapore, I should try ph and Thailsnd some time tbh but I won't have any hopes for it
Well you should've specified that. Singapore doesn't count as SEA, its a rich country, so obviously average guys will be incel.

I cannot set my location to anywhere else anymore is that new?

I've tried Tantan instead of Tinder, I got 2 matches, one doesn't reply to my messages, another one was a 'chubby' minifoid