Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you fellows seen this website?

H

Homoculus

Banned
-

Here's a snippet from it:

"Saying that a sex robot, it's just like having a girlfriend, it's like being in a relationship, it can become your future wife, etc. that connects with a lot of men because of misogyny. Because for them, when they get frustrated in their daily life, with what a woman does–maybe she doesn't want to have sex with him or maybe she doesn't think he's the most amazing person in the world–he's got a kind of store of ideas that he can tap into in order to make sense of that experience rather than just thinking, oh, my partner doesn't like me. He can tap into a kind of cultural store of misogynistic ideas about women.”

Last edited:
Jfl. They even have a professor cunt speaking for them.

no one gives a shit about these feminist lunatics, these articles have like 3 likes and 1 comment, so barely any viewers,

its ridicilous to argue for lifeless things and the majority of people know this, sex robots will never get banned

foids going to get BTFO when sex waifu bots take off

No freedom for manslaves

no one gives a shit about these feminist lunatics, these articles have like 3 likes and 1 comment, so barely any viewers,

its ridicilous to argue for lifeless things and the majority of people know this, sex robots will never get banned
The sad thing is now that we've talked about it here, the simps lurking this forum are undoubtedly going to support that bullshit movement now, possibly increasing their numbers 10 fold. OP is a dumbass

If I ever become President of the U.S (which will never happen because of Halo effect), I'm starting WW3. Nuking every liberal and soy country causing a nuclear winter, thus ending humanity, I don't give a shit. Tired of this stupid ass reality we all live in.

Of course the undesirable women hate sex bots the most

The sad thing is now that we've talked about it here, the simps lurking this forum are undoubtedly going to support that bullshit movement now, possibly increasing their numbers 10 fold. OP is a dumbass

Know Your Enemy is a primary concept.

They can keep crying for my robot gf.

Can't allow low tier men any happiness, not a crumb.

They are terrified of being replaced

All it takes to go viral and get support is a decent enough sexbot to hit the market. Keep an eye on the enemy.