Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you genuinely asked an ugly girl out?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Have you seen an unatractive girl and thought "fuck it, I'm gonna try, she can't reject me being that ugly" What happened?

Personally, I have never had the courage to ask any girl out per se, but I think that if one day I tried, I wouldn't go for the top 10 Stacies right away, that'd be just insanely ridiculous.

Yes, and what happened is what you would expect if you are actually blackpilled. Hypergamy is not a meme ffs

No, because I don't want an ugly girl. But I have never asked out any girl tbh

Believe or not all ugly girls in my class have at least 2 orbiters.
I know this one girl who has 3 orbiters who always sit with her and hang out with her, encourage her, etc.
One of them is better looking than me and taller so that is a lost cause.

I have never asked anyone out in my life.

I don't even try.

Yes over a year ago I got rejected by a skinny girl 2-3 points below my looksmatch I wasn´t even attracted to her but I just tried out of desperation and still got rejected.

Even though I was several points better looking than her she still thought she could do better than me it was so insulting.

I’ve only ever asked out ugly girls

You can probably guess what happened

A few are sweet but most i find have some of the worst personalities. These girls have fucked chad and think they can get him. As a result they treat every other guy like trash and will only accept cucks.

I've never approached a girl I considered outright very ugly, but I have approached quite a few that were absolutely bang average at best. They weren't any more receptive than the hottest girls I've approached. "Just lower your standards, bro!" is a meme.

A few are sweet but most i find have some of the worst personalities. These girls have fucked chad and think they can get him. As a result they treat every other guy like trash and will only accept cucks.
I hate to crush your hope like this but they don't have sweet personalities, intelligence and good personality are things that simply no woman has once you tear down the curtains of virtue signalling and apperances, the sooner you accept the AWALTpill the less it will hurt, the few couples where the girl mogs the dude are simply because she doesn't have that much exposure to dating apps and such, and as such doesn't understand how high her SMV and that she could easily get Chad, the first opportunity to get Chad, foids will jump at him without fail.

Is this the line to ask the ugly girl for a date?

It's not as long as the other lines...

But i still can't see the end.

i'm a 0/10, no foid will want me
copemaxxed. never tries "i'm 0/10". No one here is a 0/10. maybe 3 or even 2, but saying you're a 0 is the most fakecel shit ever.

leave the forum, try, and come back, or ultracope.

copemaxxed. never tries "i'm 0/10". No one here is a 0/10. maybe 3 or even 2, but saying you're a 0 is the most fakecel shit ever.

leave the forum, try, and come back, or ultracope.
Dude.... don't even bother, this is like 80% of the forum. It's mostly people that has never tried and expect holes to throw themselves at their feet. Inb4 copers coming @ me with ''hurr durr chad doesn't have to try'', which is a retarded argument in itself.

this is like 80% of the forum. It's mostly people that has never tried and expect holes to throw themselves at their feet.
fakecels absolutely everywhere

I wish I hadn't.

Ugly girls still hate me

I guess I have online but never in person. She was fat and ugly but had nice big tits so I was essentially only asking out her tits kek. :feelshaha:

I mean just look at the kid who got convicted for touching a girls arm
84a6133c2827287605f4218bef4864e0 LI

Yes, and what happened is what you would expect if you are actually blackpilled. Hypergamy is not a meme ffs
Yeah. JFL at the bluepillers saying "volcel if you dont ask out 1/10 whales bro". Just fucking lol

Yes, several times. Either rejected or interpreted as some kinda gay friend zone thing.

You thinking you don’t have a chance with Stacey isn’t some genius idea only you have. Almost every normie (or below) guy has the same idea. So they’ll be hitting on the ugly girls too, and the high tier normie has a much better shot than you do.

My only standard was no landwhales and I would probably not have asked out an outright 1/10 burn victim/Quasimodo tier foid tho I have personally never met a foid that was that ugly without being a landwhale.

No, they already told me that they think i'm ugly before i could approach them.

For dating - never. For just hanging out - yes

I find ugly girls still sexy if they are skinny. So I have tried asking if they have Facebook. Which none of them had Facebook or any social media(allegedly).

Have you seen an unatractive girl and thought "fuck it, I'm gonna try, she can't reject me being that ugly" What happened?

Personally, I have never had the courage to ask any girl out per se, but I think that if one day I tried, I wouldn't go for the top 10 Stacies right away, that'd be just insanely ridiculous.
Yes I have. I am going on a """date""" with one right now.
You can point your fingers and laugh. I don't care.

if you've NEVER tried, volcel. simple as that.
Not a volcel if you can simply look in the mirror and figure out that [It's Over]...

I've never approached foids, superior or inferior. I have no more desire for foids.

yes, I even made sexual avances to a fucking hideous one, once.
She could afford a HUGE DICK guy friend of hers.

confession: a ugly girl once asked me out when I was 14, but her physical appearance just didn't make my peepee hard so I said no,
now I am reaping what I sow

No, I've never tried nor will ever try because the answer is always gonna be no.

I ask women to kill me everyday.

They won't even give me the opportunity to.

No I haven't, I'd rather rope then ask out someone who's under 4.

I've never asked a girl out because I didn't even know this was a thing. I was dumb enough to think I would meet a woman once I get out of school and get a job.

Or rather, I don't know exactly how I thought it would happen, but the idea that I would show interest in a girl was shameful to me, so I never tried anything during my teenage years.

Then once an adult I had no female in my social circles so there was noone to ask out really. What remained was PUA and I didn't try hard enough to get any success.

I don't know but the idea of "going out" or "dating" is just foreign to me. It's a matter of culture, maybe. It's just not something I'm convinced I'm supposed to do or want. Like it's an urban legend or something.