Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you genuinely asked an ugly girl out?

No because they will reject me

they'll also tell all of their friends they got asked out by an ugly guy and start staring at you once u walk by
I don't know but the idea of "going out" or "dating" is just foreign to me. It's a matter of culture, maybe. It's just not something I'm convinced I'm supposed to do or want. Like it's an urban legend or something.

Do you have immigrant parents? I'm curry and i've got the same feeling cuz of shitty parents who raised me to become STEMcel and grew up learning that liking girls is bad only focus on studies and shit etc. I didn't realize dating was a thing until i got into highschool and by then i was already too fucked up.

Last edited:
Do you have immigrant parents?
Kind of. Technically my father is from the same country but from a distant island. Also he's mixed race (mixed black and white). So he looks foreign and he has a very different culture.

i tried a few times in uni. probs asked around 11 fatties/sub5 women if they wanted to grab a drink after uni. all laughed and said no.

never tried since.

Yes over a year ago I got rejected by a skinny girl 2-3 points below my looksmatch I wasn´t even attracted to her but I just tried out of desperation and still got rejected.

Even though I was several points better looking than her she still thought she could do better than me it was so insulting.
Lol what is she a 2? Lol didnt think someone can be a 2 without being deformed or landwhale...
Anyway cold approach wont work even chad got rejected, gotta go through social circle thats the only way for normies n below

Yes I did it and I was brutally rejected
I say give me your #nr and she says "my number expire soon and I will give it to you when I change the new one...and I say give me wassup and there she starts panicating
and she says the magic words "I have a boyfriend"
I was omfg you fucking kidding me you are a Subhuman pice of shit and I mog you and you madafakar reject me omfg.
They want Chad tbh and now she is with a chadlite who is 10000000km far away and we are in the same building omfg what a joke is this life she chose Chad over me ofc I'm not surprised but he is far away dude and I'm close fuckit. Go ER only way dude I don't have $ and I don't afford tbh elsewhere I will go ER hardcore .

All have the worst personalities. These girls have fucked chad and think they can get him. As a result they treat every other guy like trash and will only accept cucks.

Ive asked for a number. You know what happened

Have you genuinely asked an ugly girl out? All I ask out are ugly girls.

Rejection, every. single. time.

Yeah, she said I'm too short :cryfeels:

Yes i have asked out ugly girls that were thin, but even they get offended by sub 7's or guys lacking Chad/masculine traits; it probably reminds them that their face isn't a Stacey or becky tier and that triggers their ego. AWALT.

Yep in highschool, obviously she looked at me with disgust

There was this girl I found attractive while every other guy said she was ugly. I tried to ask her out, but she just looked at me and walked away. jfl