Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Have you guys ever been told "No one here likes you"

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Major
★★
Feel free to share your stories, I remember in the past when I tried to fit in and join clubs at uni. During events that involved alcohol
I've been told numerous times "no one here likes you", the typical experience for incels I guess... put oneself out of their comfort zone only to be told to fuck off

I can’t recall the specifics but that phrase does seem familiar

I hate bringing up memories from the past. It's nothing but trauma, bullying, hatred and ostracization.

All I wanted was to be a child who could have fun, go to sleep overs and maybe even have a group of friends. I'm not even entitled to that according to soys.

Yes

lazy elab

I was playing some basketball during a PE lesson at school and trying to do my best at it to earn some respect. For some reason and another that I can’t quite remember, I got in an argument with one of my teammates and all of a sudden he basically screams at me that no one here likes me. Which I quickly realized was true.

Yeah, less so in college than in high school and before, but yeah. I don't remember any specific events, though; I think I've blocked them out from my mind.

Mostly when I was a younger child. By adolescence I was just ignored.

All I wanted was to be a child who could have fun, go to sleep overs and maybe even have a group of friends. I'm not even entitled to that according to soys.
Same. Just wanted to be like any other kid. Bullying and poverty destroyed my childhood

When I show up I get greeted with "no one likes you" by foids sometimes. Or a "why do you even talk"
well now thats just rude.

well now thats just rude.
Used to it tbh. They only do this "joke" on ugly guys and say its just banter. Even guys do it to other guys but the females do it exclusively to ugly guys so

Yes, and I can do you one better. I found out a few weeks ago I was being mocked in some foid groupchat by a Stacey and a few Beckys. Serious ropefuel I swear to god

Yes, it was a foid in a house party (one of the few I’ve ever attended). She would constantly bully me for some reason.

When I show up I get greeted with "no one likes you" by foids sometimes. Or a "why do you even talk"
I get this if I try to "come out of my shell" and "just talk to people" like bluepillers chide incels with.
Used to it tbh. They only do this "joke" on ugly guys and say its just banter. Even guys do it to other guys but the females do it exclusively to ugly guys so
If a female even calls you a "loser" even once even if in passing or as a "joke" you should cut contact immediately because that's disrespect.
They don't even say that to most of their casual normie male friends.

Like I once posted
As lonely as it is not to chase after girls to try and get their attention its a terrible experience each time you try to approach girls and they either reject you or lead you on or pretend to be friendly but later reveal how lame they think you are.
If a girl ever calls you a loser even if they are "kidding" it's over and I strongly believe they are revealing their true feelings about you in those kind of "jokes".

Yeah basically every week in high school, uni, and also in the workforce :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

If a female even calls you a "loser" even once even if in passing or as a "joke" you should cut contact immediately because that's disrespect.
They don't even say that to most of their casual normie male friends.

Like I once posted
Thing is I don't know them most of the time jfl. When the teacher/professor assigns groups sometimes I am put with foids I am forced to communicate with them. And they say this shit to me. I tried to make a report or complain but the prof brushed it off or didnt take my side

Thing is I don't know them most of the time jfl. When the teacher/professor assigns groups sometimes I am put with foids I am forced to communicate with them.
It's just more discrimination against non-NT unpopular males.
Society sets up the premise that if people are told not to give you trouble it's the fault of the ugly male trying to enforce his will on society and being unreasonable.
Society then says to the ugly male that it has to be the other way around where the ugly male just accepts how they are treated and in effect society enforcing their will on them instad.

And they say this shit to me. I tried to make a report or complain but the prof brushed it off or didnt take my side
Typical tbh

Normies are always being passive aggressive and making unwarranted remarks. They know it's talking shit too but they will do it without worry if they consider a guy low status and "weird"/"boring" and don't care enough to resist the urge to talk shit.

Society then says to the ugly male that it has to be the other way around where the ugly male just accepts how they are treated and in effect society enforcing their will on them instad.
Yeah tbh I've been called a little whiny bitch for bringing this up. As if I owe anyone shit to tolerate this crap.

funny thing about this is i've never in my campus life willingly talked to a foid. I avoid looking at them or being near them in fear of a #metoo yet I was put in a "creep" list JFL.

"Normies are always being passive aggressive and making unwarranted remarks. They know it's talking shit too but they will do it without worry if they consider a guy low status and "weird"/"boring" and don't care enough to resist the urge to talk shit. "
This one hits home tbh. They always try to out brag each other or neg each other with insulting jokes and remarks.

Yeah tbh I've been called a little whiny bitch for bringing this up. As if I owe anyone shit to tolerate this crap.
Exactly. But there's so much gaslighting that you are forced to just remain silent and try to ignore it so that you don't completely lose focus of your work and flunk out.

funny thing about this is i've never in my campus life willingly talked to a foid. I avoid looking at them or being near them in fear of a #metoo yet I was put in a "creep" list JFL.
How did you find out you were put in a "creep" list tbh?

And one weird thing about foids on college campuses is that they are a bit less concerned about personal space even when walking past unattractive guys.
So if you try to avoid them completely by moving out of their path when it looks like they are going to bump into you, they find it weird and sometimes laugh.

Never been told directly but its jusg crystal clear that no1 wants to have me around

Yes
when i was in middle school, kids there sent their friends / big brother of high school to beat me up
the thing is, they usually did it just in front of school, but this time it was "lighter" since it was inside the courtyard
they told me "your whole class hates you, we were just coming to tell you that"
and it was one of my first day of that year, i knew i was good for another year of bullying
i wish i was dead
i also have to add that EVERYONE in the class actually knew it and was aware
no one was really against it

I was told by girl to leave her alone, for asking her a question once.

In HK high school (grade 7) yes, and then it was so bad that I moved to Toronto. Things got better.

Exactly. But there's so much gaslighting that you are forced to just remain silent and try to ignore it so that you don't completely lose focus of your work and flunk out.
Yeah ugly men are supposed to man up jfl

How did you find out you were put in a "creep" list tbh?
Through a friend who had female friends. They had it in some snapchat group with a bunch of foids iicrc.

And one weird thing about foids on college campuses is that they are a bit less concerned about personal space even when walking past unattractive guys.
So if you try to avoid them completely by moving out of their path when it looks like they are going to bump into you, they find it weird and sometimes laugh.
I truly hate "giggling" from foids. It's fucking irritating its like they are laughing in your face it makes me want to break their jaw tbh (in roblox). but anyhow. I wasn't autistic like that. if I needed to walk by them I would just pretend to get a phone call or some shit. Then I would pick up the fake call and put the phone and my arm on the side the foids are facing so I make a barrier between me and them. Never did anything overtly autistic. Like ignore them either (not like they wanted to talk to me in the first place). Wasn't forced to cross their paths a lot, thankfully. I only ever crossed paths with a group of foids like 3 times in 2+ years. The building in where I take my classes is mostly male ethnics so it makes it possible

Last edited:
Yeah ugly men are supposed to man up jfl
They are not only supposed to man up but take things with a smile and respond to people that try and bug them otherwise they are "entitled" and "acting like they are better than others"/

Imo to a certain extent you see that on this forum too.
Some people think that mgtow that have gone through bad divorces and talk about wanting to stay single are acting like they are better than people in relationships.

Through a friend who had female friends. They had it in some snapchat group with a bunch of foids iicrc.
Normies and foids talk so much shit about "weird"/"boring" guys tbh

I truly hate "giggling" from foids. It's fucking irritating its like they are laughing in your face it makes me want to break their jaw tbh (in roblox). but anyhow. I wasn't autistic like that. if I needed to walk by them I would just pretend to get a phone call or some shit. Then I would pick up the fake call and put the phone and my arm on the side the foids are facing so I make a barrier between me and them. Never did anything overtly autistic. Like ignore them either (not like they wanted to talk to me in the first place)
Yeah it's good not to be too obvious about avoiding them. They usually can't tell the difference very well then tbh

I don't even have to be told that anymore, it's a direct logical assumption at this point.

Yes, a lot of times in highschool and like twice at my previous job

All the time.

yea i tried to sit with some kids at lunch in middleschool and they said no one likes you here you know that? and they got up and moved tables so i was alone

No. It’s kinda rare to encounter that sort of honesty

Wow you've been told that? No one has to tell me and I know damn well that no one likes me. Sometimes people even disrespect me in front of others.

You have no idea how much I want to torture them to death just for ostracizing me so crudely like that.

Plenty of times, even by strangers who never met me before. I always keep to myself aswell, it's just another way of saying "everyone thinks you're ugly"

Literally got told that at the gym yesterday lmao

Imo to a certain extent you see that on this forum too.
(Gonna sound like a cuck tbh so be warned) Honestly I feel like .co is too edgy for the average ugly dude who just wants to congregate with people who have the same experiences. Or people who are barley good looking enough to get a slight crumb of pussy. Your average shy ugly dude doesn't want to rape all foids or kill people. They just want a normal, happy, life. I feel like its the same with mgtow, as if their wives didn't treat them like shit for being ugly. When Chad's mostly have happy marriages and relationships. They had to deal with utter fuckery for literal years. Sometimes being good looking enough or rich enough to get a female to want to marry you has more negatives if you barley make the cut

I get that feeling with any group I'm in. One time in middle school I asked a girl what homework we had due and she said " leave me the fuck alone, creep."

Another time in college I was ghosted by a group of "acquaintances" I met when I was told to go to a certain restaurant but they were eating at another one.

Honestly I feel like .co is too edgy for the average ugly dude who just wants to congregate with people who have the same experiences. Or people who are barley good looking enough to get a slight crumb of pussy. Your average shy ugly dude doesn't want to rape all foids or kill people.
That was earlier on in this site's history though and I think I've posted that earlier on there might have been a different crop of more extreme posters as a social experiment or that were tolerated to bring this site more attention.

Anyway it's kind of just the culture that developed around the site and different sites are going to have a different culture associated with them tbh

They just want a normal, happy, life.
From what people here post I think that's true of them too.
tbh a lot of people have forgotten that the internet is not real life and that personas online are highly exaggerated and a lot of the things said are for dramatic effect. While there is lot of understandable anger most of the time people on sites like these are just playing an exaggerated version of a character while venting their frustrations.

I feel like its the same with mgtow, as if their wives didn't treat them like shit for being ugly. When Chad's mostly have happy marriages and relationships. They had to deal with utter fuckery for literal years. Sometimes being good looking enough or rich enough to get a female to want to marry you has more negatives if you barley make the cut
Agreed sometimes guys that have the chance to betabuxx have it worse in the end than guys that can't betabuxx at all.

But what I was also mentioning in my post is that
just like IRL (where if an ugly male wants to be left alone after experiencing negative situations with women and society they are wrongly seen as entitled and trying to act superior), I've noticed that sometimes here but more often among bluepilled incel communities there is the idea is that mgtow think they are superior for being single. When really just like an ugly male wants to be left alone after experiencing negative situations with women and society and not out of feelings of superiority, many mgtow want to stay away from women after having had bad experiences with them or seeing the kinds of things they do to other guys or put other guys through and not wanting to deal with women because of that, not out of some superiority complex.

All the time in middle school and high school when I would simply just try to make friends with people. I haven't even tried making friends in college because of the flak I got when I tried to make friends earlier.

Are you annoying?

When I was in school, I had nowhere else to go so I still stayed.

Yes, it was hilarious too looking back, I literally just went outside for recess and a girl from the school up the street who didn't even know me took one look at me and said exactly that.