Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you heard this one? "we don't talk to you cause you might take it the wrong way and think we are interested"

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Some foids claim that the reason they don't talk to you not even small chat, is because you could think they're hitting on you. THATS THE BIGGEST DUMBASS BULLSHIT LIE IN HISTORY!!!. The only, hear me clear ,THE ONLY MOTHERFUCKING REASON they won't talk to you or me is because WE ARE FUCKING UGLY. We hurt women's eyes with our presence. Foids for sure have no problem hitting on some attractive dude, and they don't fucking care if the guy becomes obsessed with them. Actually that's what they want. Foids think we're stupid, I mean I'm stupid but not that stupid.

technically they are telling the truth, but they just phrase it in a different way. there are plenty of bluepilled incels who think a girl talking to them means they are interested. women don't want ugly guys hitting on them

I think they're actually being honest. A lot of normies get so little attention from women that a girl coming up and not going for the throat is taken as interest.

Yeah as stated, those phrases are more or less the same thing. They dont want ugly men to think they have a chance because they dont want to be annoyed by the attention of ugly men

The beautiful thing is there are only so many top tier Chads to go around and these dumb, stupid whores will pay for their crimes against us by dying old and alone and surrounded by cats.

technically they are telling the truth, but they just phrase it in a different way. there are plenty of bluepilled incels who think a girl talking to them means they are interested. women don't want ugly guys hitting on them
Chad if you're having women talk to you at all tbh :cryfeels:

@Personalityinkwell yugioh was based

I think they're actually being honest. A lot of normies get so little attention from women that a girl coming up and not going for the throat is taken as interest.

Yes. Women want to get hit on. They need confirmation like we need food and water.Just not by ugly men.

Even eye contact make me think sometimes that what if this foid is actually interested in me, so this is pretty reasonable i think

Yes you sold out for halo
a lot of people said my old avi was a better halo, so i'd argue i didn't sell out. i just think this foid is a cutie

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

How is that halo? Only 2D foids give halo
apparently, at least according to @TigerFestival and @GoffSystemQB and maybe a few others, my old avi was better

Foids die by gunshot,chad wife beaters or alone with cats, win win for us either way.

The ironic thing is this could only possibly be true when it applies to bluepilled ugly guys, guys who are in denial and still think they "have a chance."

Us blackpilled incels know that it's over, so we would never mistake a female talking to us as "interest."

Yeah as stated, those phrases are more or less the same thing. They dont want ugly men to think they have a chance because they dont want to be annoyed by the attention of ugly men

i prefer that way instead of false kindness and fake strings that lead to nowhere