Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you made fun of some foid?

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
I'm curious to know if any of you have managed to assault a foid in terms of female traits or something. Personally, last year at school I constantly made fun of a foid who literally looked like a man, sharp jaw, broad shoulders, male face and 5'6 tall. Instead, I am quite the opposite, I even had long hair that made me look more feminine. A brutal mog, I would say.

Too high inhib

I'm curious to know if any of you have managed to assault a foid in terms of female traits or something. Personally, last year at school I constantly made fun of a foid who literally looked like a man, sharp jaw, broad shoulders, male face and 5'6 tall. Instead, I am quite the opposite, I even had long hair that made me look more feminine. A brutal mog, I would say.

there are these 2 lesbo Gorilla like girls on my school bus

there both like 6'1 , strong asf and play sports

anyway they were making out across from me and everyone on the bus, including me made fun of them

it was fking nasty

( i got a lil hard doe ngl)

If you try to bully someone, but have no friends/people who respect you, you're not a bully. You're not "making fun." You're the guy who gets made fun of.

If you try to bully someone, but have no friends/people who respect you, you're not a bully. You're not "making fun." You're the guy who gets made fun of.

Hard for some then. I did have a group of friends, so it was fine.

I don't really interact with foids so nah

I called a foid a slut to her face when she virgin shamed me