Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you measured your testosterone?

St. Incel

St. Incel

Recruit
★★★★
I'll have it measured later this week. I hope my testosterone is so low the doctor is going to put me on HRT and I can actually make some gains in the gym.

I'll have it measured later this week. I hope my testosterone is so low the doctor is going to put me on HRT and I can actually make some gains in the gym.
Eat toddlers, bro. The adrenochrome of their pineal glands will give you those gains, bro.

Now, seriously:

yes since I am always getting my blood tested and all other sorts of body functions/levels measured by different doctors for numerous different reasons. Once in awhile I will get my T levels tested because of this, though not that much since its not really something that either me or my doctor is worried about. When I was younger I was normal high T (not over average technically but on the higher end) since I worked out. Now I am fat and dont work out that much so my T levels are just normal.

Ya just get it tested then you will stop worrying about it if its normal range.

No, would want to know how.

so how was it?

so how was it?
They didn't measure my total test levels, but they measured the amount of free testosterone and SHBG I had. I scored in the normal range for both these. I'll have it measured again next week to get an accurate reading (since test levels fluctuate), but I definitely don't suffer from test levels so low that it requires the doctor to put me on HRT.

No, I haven't. And I won't. Why? Because it's fucking stupid. Too many basement scientists thinking you should "inject T" or you have "low T" just because you are so and so. Guess what, retards? Being "high T" is hazardous to your fucking health. The fucking irony of it all? LOW. SPERM. COUNT. That's right, bitches. Having "high T" makes you have low sperm count. Talk about some irony.

The higher your testosterone levels, the more you want sex or masturbation. And in my case, this will only aggravate the situation. But once they took tests from me, the results were average.

No, I haven't. And I won't. Why? Because it's fucking stupid. Too many basement scientists thinking you should "inject T" or you have "low T" just because you are so and so. Guess what, retards? Being "high T" is hazardous to your fucking health. The fucking irony of it all? LOW. SPERM. COUNT. That's right, bitches. Having "high T" makes you have low sperm count. Talk about some irony.
1. Why should we care about our health as incels? 90% of us are suicidal.

2. why does an incel care about low sperm count? Lol

too expensive its like 400$ where I live

How do you even get this tested? Do I nut in an envelope and send it to Mensa??

Yes I have two times. 856 Ng/dl and 760ish
I have naturally high T levels.

1. Why should we care about our health as incels? 90% of us are suicidal.

2. why does an incel care about low sperm count? Lol
Response to 2: aspies here care a lot about being high T or low T (also on Looksmax).

i fap everi dai so maybe its ok ,no monei to examine T levels

Nah I think i have low T so not worth it

I was too high inhib to do it, ONLY foid workers there.

With the coronavirus period, at the moment it seems useless to take the test to see the testosterone levels. When all this is over, I'll do the blood tests but if the results should be "normal" I think I'll opt for illegal doping.

Age, Average Testosterone, Minimum Value, Maximum Value

SAVE 20201002 023541