[Discussion] Have you noticed how entitled the society is?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
If you are a lonely person and refuse to work, everyone will call you a loser.
They want you to contribute to society and pay for stuff they consume (like free abortions).

You are not entitled to my work. If I need to work, I'll do it illegally so you don't get anything

Mainländer

Mainländer

Coping till the end
-
Taxation is theft. This is irrefutable. It doesn't matter if you steal stuff to use the money for a good cause (what people usually argue), it's still theft.

Another argument they use is "you were born in a country with taxes, deal with it or move elsewhere", which is basically dumb legalism. If you think this way, then slavery in the Americas was right because it was legal back then. So stop pushing white guilt over whites and crying about it.

grondilu

grondilu

Major
-
Reminded me of Bastiat :

"The State is this great fiction in which everyone tries to live at the expense of everyone else."

Saudade

Saudade

Just be a legend bro! Women love legends!
-
If Chad doesn't want to work then he must be a good loving son taking care of parents, he must be a rebel who fights a good fight against system, must be an adventurous outgoing person or free spirit artist, etc...

Last edited:
Einon

Einon

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
society is doomed

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

Craniofacial Aesthetics | Read bio
-
I agree, I want to contribute as little as possible to this society. I'm not funding your abortions you whore, I'm not funding your healthcare you fat prick, I'm not funding for the police to defend you Chad. Sorry for the cringefest but I agree it's ironic when they tell you a loser if you don't want to provide for the government and the rats that infest my surrounding. Then turn around and call you entitled despite the fact they are using public services that I'M PAYING FOR.

ironmanlet321

ironmanlet321

Veteran
-
Couldn’t wanting NEETbux from parents/government be considered entitled?

Robtical

Robtical

Vitaminmaxxer
-
If I need to work, I'll do it illegally so you don't get anything
Based. Only accept cash or crypto as your payments.
Taxation is theft. This is irrefutable. It doesn't matter if you steal stuff to use the money for a good cause (what people usually argue), it's still theft.

Another argument they use is "you were born in a country with taxes, deal with it or move elsewhere", which is basically dumb legalism. If you think this way, then slavery in the Americas was right because it was legal back then. So stop pushing white guilt over whites and crying about it.
"If you don't like slavery just move inkwel" :soy:

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Paragon
-
Society has gone to hell, man.

Robtical

Robtical

Vitaminmaxxer
-
Couldn’t wanting NEETbux from parents/government be considered entitled?
No, because the government enforces cucked laws on you and already stole thousands of dollars through taxes from you. So you'll just be getting back the money they stole.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
Fuck you brazilian stalker faggot!!

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Captain
-
I wouldn't mind to wageslave if I could coom home to a loving n faithful looksmatch wife everyday.(who doesn't exist) :feelsrope:

kampman

kampman

Degenerate
-
I wouldn't mind to wageslave if I could coom home to a loving n faithful looksmatch wife everyday.(who doesn't exist) :feelsrope:
Males without a love life and/or regular sex usually become unmotivated to contribute to society, unless they are culturally conditioned to cuck themselves for the rest of society.

Inline-g

Inline-g

Officer
-
Society gets more from us than we get from society. This true for most people
The elites see us as mere livestock

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-

Funny, seeing as the whole reason the U.S. was created was to escape England's taxation.

Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Incel Incarnate
-
why should I participate in society if I get nothing out of it?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Coping till the end
-
Funny, seeing as the whole reason the U.S. was created was to escape England's taxation.
The US was a minarchy and became the biggest state on Earth with time.

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
-
I wouldn't mind working if I had a loving gf by my side

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Look worse than dehydrated fighters cutting weight
-
Based and redpilled

CumBoy

CumBoy

36 Eggs a Day
-
I work in fast food and some people just can't fathom we don't have the food they want so yes

BP_Renegade

BP_Renegade

Recruit
-
Its true that every man who pays taxes is a cuck. Indirectly paying for abortions, child support and medical aid. This is better than jail or living on the street, so there is no choice really other than living off family.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
They don't want to lose any slaves