Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you noticed how entitled the society is?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
If you are a lonely person and refuse to work, everyone will call you a loser.
They want you to contribute to society and pay for stuff they consume (like free abortions).

You are not entitled to my work. If I need to work, I'll do it illegally so you don't get anything
full

Taxation is theft. This is irrefutable. It doesn't matter if you steal stuff to use the money for a good cause (what people usually argue), it's still theft.

Another argument they use is "you were born in a country with taxes, deal with it or move elsewhere", which is basically dumb legalism. If you think this way, then slavery in the Americas was right because it was legal back then. So stop pushing white guilt over whites and crying about it.

Reminded me of Bastiat :

"The State is this great fiction in which everyone tries to live at the expense of everyone else."

If Chad doesn't want to work then he must be a good loving son taking care of parents, he must be a rebel who fights a good fight against system, must be an adventurous outgoing person or free spirit artist, etc...

Last edited:
society is doomed

I agree, I want to contribute as little as possible to this society. I'm not funding your abortions you whore, I'm not funding your healthcare you fat prick, I'm not funding for the police to defend you Chad. Sorry for the cringefest but I agree it's ironic when they tell you a loser if you don't want to provide for the government and the rats that infest my surrounding. Then turn around and call you entitled despite the fact they are using public services that I'M PAYING FOR.

Couldn’t wanting NEETbux from parents/government be considered entitled?

If I need to work, I'll do it illegally so you don't get anything
Based. Only accept cash or crypto as your payments.
Taxation is theft. This is irrefutable. It doesn't matter if you steal stuff to use the money for a good cause (what people usually argue), it's still theft.

Another argument they use is "you were born in a country with taxes, deal with it or move elsewhere", which is basically dumb legalism. If you think this way, then slavery in the Americas was right because it was legal back then. So stop pushing white guilt over whites and crying about it.
"If you don't like slavery just move inkwel" :soy:

Society has gone to hell, man.

Couldn’t wanting NEETbux from parents/government be considered entitled?
No, because the government enforces cucked laws on you and already stole thousands of dollars through taxes from you. So you'll just be getting back the money they stole.

Fuck you brazilian stalker faggot!!

I wouldn't mind to wageslave if I could coom home to a loving n faithful looksmatch wife everyday.(who doesn't exist) :feelsrope:

I wouldn't mind to wageslave if I could coom home to a loving n faithful looksmatch wife everyday.(who doesn't exist) :feelsrope:
Males without a love life and/or regular sex usually become unmotivated to contribute to society, unless they are culturally conditioned to cuck themselves for the rest of society.

Society gets more from us than we get from society. This true for most people
The elites see us as mere livestock

Funny, seeing as the whole reason the U.S. was created was to escape England's taxation.

why should I participate in society if I get nothing out of it?

Funny, seeing as the whole reason the U.S. was created was to escape England's taxation.
The US was a minarchy and became the biggest state on Earth with time.

I wouldn't mind working if I had a loving gf by my side

Based and redpilled

I work in fast food and some people just can't fathom we don't have the food they want so yes

Its true that every man who pays taxes is a cuck. Indirectly paying for abortions, child support and medical aid. This is better than jail or living on the street, so there is no choice really other than living off family.

They don't want to lose any slaves