Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you posted on Mgtow sites? How do they view incels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Most mgtows are ugly men who were bluepilled at sometime in their lives and got used by foids for their money/resources. Mgtows are realy incels as far as iam concerned but in certain mgtow forums, they seem to think they are somehow better than us "angry incels". Have you posted on mgtow sites and how have they treated you as an incel posting there?

I'm cool with mgtow
even if they're against incels
we're all on the same side regardless
Except PUA's

I got 26k karma points from posting on r/mgtow. They hate women much more than we do.

Also they are far more based the cucked mods on this forum. I can't even say gigabased stuff here otherwise mods will ban me.
But i never got warned on mgtow. Everyone there is based af.

And they are not against incels. They know that we have been fucked over by this soyciety too.

Last edited:
MGTOWS are delusional.

"I'm going to go my own way, fuck these women"

Like foids give a shit about some fat, balding fuck in his mid 40's. JFL. Women don't want you and never wanted you because of your looks, fuck off.

When I was redpilled mgtow The only platform I used to interact with mgtows were youtube

MGTOWS are delusional.

"I'm going to go my own way, fuck these women"

Like foids give a shit about some fat, balding fuck in his mid 40's. JFL. Women don't want you and never wanted you because of your looks, fuck off.
MGTOWs never asked women to acknowledge the fact that they are going their own way. They know that women don't give a fuck about them.

It was the soyciety and women that made fun of mgtow's and accused them of spreading hate. Why can't cucks and whores stop viewing their youtube videos and websites if they really don't care. Just don't acknowledge their existence.

But they won't because women do give a fuck. They hate blackpillers and redpillers because we are spreading the truth about these whores.

I got 26k karma points from posting on r/mgtow. They hate women much more than we do.

Also they are far more based the cucked mods on this forum. I can't even say gigabased stuff here otherwise mods will ban me.
But i never got warned on mgtow. Everyone there is based af.

And they are not against incels. They know that we have been fucked over by this soyciety too.
Thats pretty based.