Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope have you swallowed the voice pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
Deleted member 6753

Deleted member 6753

0.00001/10
-
i freaking hate my voice everyone always asks me to repeat myself. my voice is too deep and quiet.

a chad voice is not necessarily deep but clear and powerful. every word resonates.

if you don't win national oratorical competitions it's over for you

you will never speak with as much clarity and confidence as this curry

Yes, I sound like a little girl

its over for you might as well rope
But I can drink
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

my voice is fucking AWFUL. SEVERAL people have said I sound like kermit the frog, even a lady on the train said I kind of sounded like him when she was leaving :cryfeels:. They were not together so I know it wasn't some type of joke that doesn't actually apply. My voice sounds way too much like some type of cartoon character. It makes everything I say sound humorous.

My annoying voice is just one of my characteristics. See my signature.

OP is coping hard. deep masculine voice makes pussies wet. most incels here will kill to have your voice instead

voice pill only applies to high-pitched, squeaky, girly voices. even a Chad wouldn't be able to survive such subhuman trait

OP is coping hard. deep masculine voice makes pussies wet. most incels here will kill to have your voice instead

voice pill only applies to high-pitched, squeaky, girly voices. even a Chad wouldn't be able to survive such subhuman trait

Now imagine sounding like Christopher Hitchens in a era of up-speak where a whole generation of american millennial men sound like they're transitioning.

Having lisp is worse than that.

Worst part about voicecel is that everywhere you go, people inform you that they find your voice ridiculous and even mock you. It's not just one of those things foids laugh at to be mean, it's something *everbody* does. Men do it. Fags do it. Some of my teachers back in school even did it.

Fuck yeah. I sound like I'm about 15-16. I'm fucking 25. :waitwhat:

I've never had to swallow the voicepill, it's once of the blackpills I've known about the longest.

Ever since I was a child I was bullied for my speech, still do now at 25.

jfl @ all of u

Cope, that guy is still an incel

Voicepill is possibly the most underrated of them all. My voice is high-pitched and my speech is slurred. Puberty fucked me hard, it's genuinely unpleasant to listen to me talking.

Worst part about voicecel is that everywhere you go, people inform you that they find your voice ridiculous and even mock you. It's not just one of those things foids laugh at to be mean, it's something *everbody* does. Men do it. Fags do it. Some of my teachers back in school even did it.
This.
It's actually even worse in some regards than horrid face or short height, because you can escape from these to the virtual world. Nowadays almost every multiplayer game requires verbal communication, so a shitty voice will follow you even in your escapist copes.

My speech lacks clarity and sounds jumbled despite my best efforts to articulate well. Probably has something to do with being a birdcel. Can't stand it, tbh. Hearing recordings of it is nuclear ropefuel.

Start smoking it helps

a deep:feelsseriously: and quiet voice have never heard that one before

My voice is one of the reasons why I developed social anxiety. When I was in school every single person made fun of my voice whenever I spoke. I have a deep manly voice, but I have trouble pronouncing a lot of words correctly and I stutter a lot. And they have the nerve to ask why I'm so quiet after they just killed my self-esteem by laughing at me when I talked.