Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you taken the dogpill?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
SU6TMPs.png

It is a known fact that females are only attracted to the top 20% of men. And when they aren't fucking Chad, they are fucking each other while claiming to be bisexual. But before a female will even consider a sub 8 man, she would rather fuck a dog.

5KM3Dl7.jpg

The average dog cucks 80% of men. If a female has a big dog that isn't neutered, you can assume they are fucking.
Also most young girls have done the thing where they put peanut butter on their roastie and get the dog to lick it off.

XMZctXG.jpg

And since an ordinary dog already AMOGs most men, no female would be able to resist having their orifices ravaged by Chad dog.
b94E4tN.png

This is some Gambler tier autism.

I wish I had the forward growth of a k9

Grain_of_sin said:
This is some Gambler tier autism.

No bro, the dog pill is old news. He may be using heavy hyperbole, but it's true.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/warped-woman-filmed-herself-having-11818522

Like it or not but there is truth in the DOGPILL

yes, I was first dogpilled by u/BBCTheory - an underrated user from r/incels. He had several legit animal theories.

That's why I have sex with mares and cucktears can't judge me.

fukmylyf said:
yes, I was first dogpilled by u/BBCTheory - an underrated user from r/incels. He had several legit animal theories.

He was a dedicated dogpiller.

this dog has made more prime females jizz their pants than you ever will in 500 lifetimes:

open-uri20150608-27674-gvy2fg_c279413f.jpeg

SWALLOW THE DOGPILL

My oneitis has an Instagram picture of valentines with her dog

If she’s fucking that thing Supreme leader Kim just needs to start raining down fire on this horrible earth

Who hasn't had peanut butter licked from their asshole by a dog before?

there's some bestiality forum where women fuck dogs

Tfw a dog living 15 years will have a better life and slay more pussy than you, human incel, living 60 years.

FeminismsCancer said:
That's why I have sex with mares and cucktears can't judge me.

Do you live on a farm?

tehgymcel420 said:
Do you live on a farm?

I don't but the area is somewhat rural.

Yes, I've taken the dogpill. This is why I will only have cats as pets.

jackbud said:
Yes, I've taken the dogpill. This is why I will only have cats as pets.

200.gif

OCQJq8t.png

Mogs everyone

gangster said:
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHT ON SIDHARTH MALHOTRA'S DOG?
sidharth-with-oscar.jpg

WHAT ABOUT AHAAN PANDEY'S?

Go wash your socks Pajeet.

Have you guys ever tried the trick where you put peanut butter on your dick and make your dog lick it off?

Melinda said:
Have you guys ever tried the trick where you put peanut butter on your dick and make your dog lick it off?

I don't have a dog but I'd be afraid to put my dick anywhere near dog teeth lol.
In fact I don't let mares suck me either because their teeth are massive.

FeminismsCancer said:
I don't have a dog but I'd be afraid to put my dick anywhere near dog teeth lol.
In fact I don't let mares suck me either because their teeth are massive.

You just have to mention the mares in every post, don't you.

women and dogs are personalitymatch, bro.

cthulhucel said:

There's no such thing as "personality match". Dogs are kind and women are evil.

Solitarian_Walker said:
cthulhucel said:
There's no such thing as "personality match". Dogs are kind and women are evil.
women are pets of chads. they're kind to chads like your dogs are kind to you.

cthulhucel said:
women are pets of chads. they're kind to chads like your dogs are kind to you.

This. They even make them a sammy if he wants, can you imagine that?

"The average dog cucks 80% of men. If a female has a big dog that isn't neutered, you can assume they are fucking."

ayyyy

most women fuck dogs if they have them. especially european women. women are incredible horny and depraved, even more than men, but the problem is that they cant fuck incels because they arent attracted to them. they are ony attracted to an incredibly rare amount of men, so when those men are not around they will fuck other women or dogs, because it doesnt feel as "wrong" as fucking an incel.

cthulhucel said:

No way, dogs have much better personalities than femoids.

I have taken the dogpill I have swallowed the dogpill I have consumed the dogpill I have become one with the dogpill I am the dogcel

FACT femoids would rather have sex with a dog than a sub8 male
FACT a big beefy canine is much, much more masculine and dominant than any modern numale in the year 2018 can and will ever be
FACT most women lose their virginity to the family pooch
FACT you are literally less desirable than the dogchad in this image
worlds-strongest-dog.jpg

That's why men should stop validating any woman below their looksmatch or even at. Go for female horses, ponies or heck even your female dog if you prefer.

dogcel said:
I have taken the dogpill I have swallowed the dogpill I have consumed the dogpill I have become one with the dogpill I am the dogcel

FACT femoids would rather have sex with a dog than a sub8 male
FACT a big beefy canine is much, much more masculine and dominant than any modern numale in the year 2018 can and will ever be
FACT most women lose their virginity to the family pooch
FACT you are literally less desirable than the dogchad in this image
worlds-strongest-dog.jpg

That is a dog gymcel, this is a dog Chad.

DQmZ2mvZtJBaipZfM25UyfUK3GjzzBJpxyykZQWcwGPk36g

@chudur-budur

so many pills to ingest

SU6TMPs.png

It is a known fact that females are only attracted to the top 20% of men. And when they aren't fucking Chad, they are fucking each other while claiming to be bisexual. But before a female will even consider a sub 8 man, she would rather fuck a dog.

5KM3Dl7.jpg

The average dog cucks 80% of men. If a female has a big dog that isn't neutered, you can assume they are fucking.
Also most young girls have done the thing where they put peanut butter on their roastie and get the dog to lick it off.

XMZctXG.jpg

And since an ordinary dog already AMOGs most men, no female would be able to resist having their orifices ravaged by Chad dog.
b94E4tN.png
Islamcels are doin' it with النعجة

Status
Not open for further replies.