[Discussion] Have you taken the ERpill? (Not the same as going ER)

• Thread starter wide_eyed_optimism_
  • Start date
W

wide_eyed_optimism_

Recruit
-
Taking the ERpill is a whole new level of enlightenment compared to being just blackpilled, because you've adoped the life perspective and wisdom of our hERo.

In order to be ERpilled you got to read Elliot's manifesto and, while not necessarily agreeing with him on everything (which I don't), take in his wisdom and main points. Basically:

• Most people is shit and deserves retribution and to get killed
  • It's okay to be frustrated and angry about having a shit life and being denied what everyone else is given. The "you're not entitled..." is a meme. And it's okay to think about revenge.
  • If you're ugly you'll have no one who cares about you and nothing to live for. You could be crippled, sick, depressed... and no one would be there for you unless you look good. And if so there's no point in delaying the rope... or anothER option.

Last edited:
JeffGoldblumInTheFly

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

Banned
-
  • Most people is shit and deserves retribution and to get killed
  • It's okay to be frustrated and angry about having a shit life and being denied what everyone else is given. The "you're not entitled..." is a meme. And it's okay to think about revenge.
  • If you're ugly you'll have no one who cares about you and nothing to live for. You could be crippled, sick, depressed... and no one would be there for you unless you look good. And if so there's no point in delaying the rope.
based, but instead of the rope in the third one I prefER anothER option.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
I’m going to pass on killing the ricecels part.

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
-
One of the blackest pills

Carotel

Carotel

Just rope
-
ER would've gotten a GF if he was anywhere but in CA. He mogs the shit out of most people on this forum. I once made a tinder account with his pictures and got enough matches.

CA is land of Chads and Stacys, ER also had high standards.