Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you told anyone you're an incel?

Have you told anyone that you are an incel/forever alone?

• Yes

Votes: 39 39.0%
  • No but people can tell

Votes: 34 34.0%
  • No but a select few people can tell

Votes: 14 14.0%
  • No and nobody knows

Votes: 13 13.0%

• Total voters
Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
By incel I don't mean that you go to incel websites. I mean your situation in the dating market, your social status.

I'm wondering how many of you have outright told people. If so, who did you tell? Your family? A friend?

And I'm wondering how many of you can fake it, how many of you think you can kind of fool normies etc.

I feel like I can fool most people, but if they spend enough time with me, eventually they realize I'm always single, I never go out etc. They start to figure it out.

The idea of outright telling anyone terrifies me tbh. One of my biggest fear is being forced in a social situation at work/school and having everyone talk about their relationships (past and present). Then I'm quiet and they ask me why I never contribute.

Or my mom asking me, that's also one big fear. Though she can kind of guess my situation.

Last edited:
Hard question, because the word incel basically doesn't exist in my mother tongue

Yes and they were not surprised. Someone actually knows who I am irl and my forum account it’s over

Hard question, because the word incel basically doesn't exist in my mother tongue
Do they know you've never had a gf/are a virgin/kissless virgin etc?
Can they tell that you don't even believe you have a chance?

So on and so forth.

I spread the [BlackPill] wherever I go and to whoever I speak with.

Ppl can probably tell I have 0 experience

Ive told a few people.

I spread the [BlackPill] wherever I go and to whoever I speak with.
Spreading the blackpill is one thing, admitting to people irl that you're fucked is another thing. I drop small blackpills on looks and the dark triad every now and then myself.
Ive told a few people.
Why and how did it go?

People would prob be able to sniff it out or just assume I'm a rapist.

Do they know you've never had a gf/are a virgin/kissless virgin etc?
Can they tell that you don't even believe you have a chance?

So on and so forth.
Yes my family does, the only things I do is working and rotting, so when I'm not at work, I'm 100% at home in front of my PC or laying in my bed.

So I think they know that I'm a loser without any social contacts...

Bruh you have to be the dumbest person on earth to admit you're an incel in this day and age. All teenage and especially adult virgin males are treated like absolute shit. Doesn't help that there are people who automatically assume you are a virgin just by how you look, act, and the lack of relationships/sex you have.

They can already tell just by looking at me, so much for personality

People can tell tbh tbh

Have been able to fool everybody so far except some old guy 16 years ago who saw right through me, but I got more convincing with age.

i've told my parents and the pushback and blaming was insane

also told a friend i could trust, he just tried to act like it was no big deal and we don't even speak anymore now that he left town

everyone acts so fucking weird, like it's really obvious what's going on, and that i could probably use some help, but nothing happens, time just passes and soon i won't be even good enough for 30 year old single moms

Spreading the blackpill is one thing, admitting to people irl that you're fucked is another thing. I drop small blackpills on looks and the dark triad every now and then myself.
yes i have also blackpilled my normie friends

I have told a few people but they just come back at me with useless advice. Not even giga chad could ascend in my body so any advice that they would give more is useless.

Like what?

I have told a few people but they just come back at me with useless advice. Not even giga chad could ascend in my body so any advice that they would give more is useless.
Chad would kill himself or cry in a corner if he had to spend a month in a truecel's body.

Yes, I often tell hookers this while depressed.

Like what?
they said it's my fault and that i must have rejected women and friendships if things ended up wrong.

this even though things were always weird at home, it was hard to bring someone over, lots of arguments, and very few get togethers, especially the kind where children get together to chat and decide whether to hang out later or no. and if i was miserable at school it was mostly because of the home environment.

they said it's my fault and that i must have rejected women and friendships if things ended up wrong.

this even though things were always weird at home, it was hard to bring someone over, lots of arguments, and very few get togethers, especially the kind where children get together to chat and decide whether to hang out later or no. and if i was miserable at school it was mostly because of the home environment.
They deserve to rot in isolation in a nursing home tbh. Might invoke empathy, even if brief, right before they die.

Lmao that's a classic. People always think we have high standards and are being picky.

But in reality no girl has ever been interested in me, not even remotely.

Where the fuck do people get this idea that everyone has multiple chances with people?

Lmao that's a classic. People always think we have high standards and are being picky.

But in reality no girl has ever been interested in me, not even remotely.

Where the fuck do people get this idea that everyone has multiple chances with people?
Females projecting their abundance. And male simps who agree with everything females say.

Bruh you have to be the dumbest person on earth to admit you're an incel in this day and age. All teenage and especially adult virgin males are treated like absolute shit. Doesn't help that there are people who automatically assume you are a virgin just by how you look, act, and the lack of relationships/sex you have.
Cope they can tell I’m a virgin by my looks. Also I don’t care and I’ve told a few people anyway.

Females projecting their abundance. And male simps who agree with everything females say.
Yeah but women now that some men are invisible in the dating market. I mean they should know it since they don't consider many men as viable dating/sex prospects. Unless they think that somehow other women would find those same guys attractive.

My close friends must know by now, but I don't care.

I have no friends so it doesn't matter and if I did I probably wouldn't tell them. Didn't need to tell my parents because they figured it out long before I ever did.

Cope they can tell I’m a virgin by my looks. Also I don’t care and I’ve told a few people anyway.
Not cope because I literally just said that:
Doesn't help that there are people who automatically assume you are a virgin just by how you look, act, and the lack of relationships/sex you have.
You basically agreed with me minus the telling people part :feelskek:

Not cope because I literally just said that:

You basically agreed with me minus the telling people part :feelskek:
If people can already tell I’m a virgin why is it especially bad to tell them? Also we haven’t quite reached the point where adult male virgins are killed on sight yet.

Never voluntarily.

They know though.

If people can already tell I’m a virgin why is it especially bad to tell them? Also we haven’t quite reached the point where adult male virgins are killed on sight yet.
You'll still be ostracized in some way though. But I'm surprised a lot of people are in the "Yes" like you.

also told a friend i could trust, he just tried to act like it was no big deal and we don't even speak anymore now that he left town

everyone acts so fucking weird, like it's really obvious what's going on, and that i could probably use some help, but nothing happens, time just passes and soon i won't be even good enough for 30 year old single moms

Do those approaches next year as you have planned. Try to create settings there as best as possible, prepare yourself and hope for the best. Also, dont lower your standards too much

Society have no mercy , watch out

I've told my therapist. However, he didn't know what the fuck I was talking about, and I had to explain what an ''incel'' is. Instead of telling him I told him that he could look it up when he gets home or something like that, but I immediately regretted that I said that to him, so I canceled all my appointments there.

Even I told anyone half wouldn't know and the other half would mock me or think I'm a terrorist

You'll still be ostracized in some way though. But I'm surprised a lot of people are in the "Yes" like you.
I’m already ostracized.

Yes, but I don’t think you ever really have to say anything. People can just tell.

I discussed it with my uni friends

I hinted at my brother and father but they didn't get it. They just think I have to work on my degree and it will fix my genetical and social problems forthwith.

If people cant tell, you are fakecel

yes but I'm not that old yet. when I get older I'll lie tbh

I feel like I can fool most people, but if they spend enough time with me, eventually they realize I'm always single, I never go out etc. They start to figure it out.

The idea of outright telling anyone terrifies me tbh. One of my biggest fear is being forced in a social situation at work/school and having everyone talk about their relationships (past and present). Then I'm quiet and they ask me why I never contribute.
This is the case with me as well. The only way to hide it is to not get close to people, but that exacerbates your situation even more. As for the social groups, you can always lie/be vague. Some people are more private about their sex lives, you could always act like they're the ones being immature.

Do those approaches next year as you have planned. Try to create settings there as best as possible, prepare yourself and hope for the best. Also, dont lower your standards too much
Thanks, I will figure something out, the looksmaxing is going alright but I still need more money and probably a new job.

I wouldn't want to confirm any suspicions that will make my life any worse. No, adult male virgins don't get killed on sight but people will sure as hell treat you like dirt compared to their fellow normscum. This is all just my opinion though.

Told a few, but without incel terminology (they are fellow incels).