Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Have you tried to make fake chad account in socials? it's brutal

Psycho

Psycho

KHV INCEL
-
occasionally i will make a new fake account in telegram using some random chad's pictures and then i pick up a girl from chatrooms easy af. i mean , it would make you cry how easy they accept you and get wet for a fucking chad's profile picture. you don't even need to be respectful or sth , treat them like shit and it will even turn them on more. anyway , i ask them to send nudes and i should say 90% of them send nudes on first day or should i call it in less than 6 hours. and the 10% who won't are the ones who need proof that you're the real chad and they usually want more pictures.
now imagine how easy is life for a chad. i have so many screenshots where they literally said that they love me(?!) in first hours with lots of fucking heart eyes emojis and shit , but they are in Persian .
i keep getting fresh brand new nude photos from them until they figure out i'm fake because i never send new photo.
is this cucked?
i swear to whatever you believe that i tried so many times saying the exact same words with my real account and get blocked instantly or ewwwed and shit like that.
for example , with that chad account i said " your lips are perfect for suck , just turns me on thinking about it...ummm" 30 min after i met her. and she is like " umm , i'm wet. your dick must taste good" and shit like that.
but if i say the exact same words with my real account , i get fuckingggggg angry emojies and " you're disgusting pervert / you path you're boundaries / insta block " and i can't even pick up any girl from chatrooms , no one comes in my pv when they see my face in profile. very rare that a 2/10 girl accepts and comes and i will end up being blocked , because she never wanted to date me at first place. she was just bored and wanted to pass time.

Last edited:
Not cucked, it's called chadfishing, my grey bro.

I don't believe you, fake :soy:

Last edited:
wait, you are Iranian?

WTF bro I knew many Chad Iranians irl

They are literally lighter skinned more caucasoid curry, so no matter subhuman you seem, at the very least you dont look Dravidian right?

Pics or it didnt happen

But people here will say that Islam is the answer to everything. You cant repress nature.

wait, you are Iranian?

WTF bro I knew many Chad Iranians irl

They are literally lighter skinned more caucasoid curry, so no matter subhuman you seem, at the very least you dont look Dravidian right?
no I'm light white. i'm just skinny af tbh , i could turn into normie if i gain weight thou i'm not sure i've always been skinny af. once i was 46kg , i'm prob 55kg now
Pics or it didnt happen
pics of chats or nudes? chat's are not english
But people here will say that Islam is the answer to everything. You cant repress nature.
if incels , trucels knew how incel-friendly is islam for them. they would mass migrate to Islamic countries. islam gives you sexual pleasure as much as you want , the only thing you need is to be a fucking retarded braindead.
and i hate it , i'd never use islam for sexual pleasure , at least not till i get 30.

Last edited:
what chat rooms are you using on telegram?

what chat rooms are you using on telegram?
local ones. for example Tehran's boys and girls . there is hundreds of em.
just try it once guys jfl. it will make you feel right , to see with your eyes how they treat chad.

local ones. for example Tehran's boys and girls . there is hundreds of em.
just try it once guys jfl. it will make you feel right , to see with your eyes how they treat chad.
I will try with a Jewish Chad on Tehran Boys and Girls and see how it goes

Post their nudes

I didn't expect sending nudes and other degenerate inhuman behavior to be a thing in Iran.

Who tf uses chat rooms anymore lol. Share the nudes pls. Also, how do you know these females are real and their nudes are real? 50% of people in any online environment without proof checks are fake.

Why would i fish for fake validation. Its been done by others before using the same chad pictures.

The female mind is a complex and beutif-

tell me more about this 'telegram' of yours. are there lolis?

Too much work and I'd just end up even more insecure than I already am, but if I knew how to do it perfectly than maybe I would for lols

send whores pics to quick fap , thank you my friend