SuicideFuel Having a bad hairline is such a brutal feature

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
18d 13h 28m
It’s a snarky comment here, a disgusted look there.

All these little things accumulate to kill any confidence you have. Every good feature I MIGHT have is made obsolete by my weird ass forehead/hairline.

I was having a good week until one of my college acquaintances made a comment about how my hairline is neither good nor bad, it’s just in between, and that is funnier according to him.

I’ve never gone a week without someone commenting on my head, and I’m honestly so close to becoming suicidal. I thought this would end in HS.

Boardwalkcel

Boardwalkcel

I have no life
★★
29d 22h 57m
Wdym? Are you norwooding or were you born with a NW2 or something?

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
18d 13h 28m
Wdym? Are you norwooding or were you born with a NW2 or something?
I’m not Norwooding at all, infact my hairline is probably better now than it was before. Density is okay too, and zero signs of receding/balding.

I was born with this brutal feature. It’s a normal feature from my moms side of the family, nearly all the men have terrible hairlines.

it’s kind of hard to explain if you haven’t seen the hairline.

Liszt

Liszt

Hymen breaker
★★★
36d 3h 32m
I’m not Norwooding at all, infact my hairline is probably better now than it was before. Density is okay too, and zero signs of receding/balding.

I was born with this brutal feature. It’s a normal feature from my moms side of the family, nearly all the men have terrible hairlines.

Do you have temple points?

Subhuman Orangutan

Subhuman Orangutan

5'4 Gigantopithecus
★★
7d 10h 45m
Brutal blackpill

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
18d 13h 28m
Sorry brocel but it’s over
I don’t think I understood what you meant. If you mean “do I still have temple hair”, then yes I do. I thought you meant “are your temples showing signs of hair loss”

foidologist

foidologist

mentally crippled by dot-filled sewer years
★★★★★
78d 16h 36m
I don’t think I understood what you meant. If you mean “do I still have temple hair”, then yes I do. I thought you meant “are your temples showing signs of hair loss”
So your hairline isn't even actually bad? You sound like you have bdd or something

Liszt

Liszt

Hymen breaker
★★★
36d 3h 32m
Well loss of temple points is the first sign of a receding hairline. If they’re still there then you’re probably fine

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
18d 13h 28m
So your hairline isn't even actually bad? You sound like you have bdd or something
It’s not bad, but it’s not good. I don’t quite know how else to say it. Maybe I’ll pm a pic or something. take not though, I’m ethnic so you might not be able to rate the hairline accurately

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

Chicken nuggets for one, please
★★
37d 22h 4m
tfw mcdonalds logo hairline

Boardwalkcel

Boardwalkcel

I have no life
★★
29d 22h 57m

Post pics

Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
★★★★
20d 8h 34m
Always had a brutally norwoodesque hairline since ive existed. Cant have a regular short haircut because my head looks subhuman

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
27d 15h 42m
Lado

Lado

It was over before it even started
★★
14d 12h 21m
I have this scar on my upper forehead from when I was a young kid doing dumb shit. I remember when my hair used to cover that scar all the time. It doesn't anymore JFL. The hairline went to absolute shit within the last like year and a half or so

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering from Brain Damage
★★★★
35d 12h 51m
I have this scar on my upper forehead from when I was a young kid doing dumb shit. I remember when my hair used to cover that scar all the time. It doesn't anymore JFL. The hairline went to absolute shit within the last like year and a half or so
I was born with a big forehead, I remember getting made fun of over it by Black kids.

Hyperwristcel

Hyperwristcel

The True Alpha Male
6d 9h 2m
I have a big forehead and always had a widows peak. Now I have a mature hairline as well, and my hair appears to be thinning. I'm 23. It's over.

Lado

Lado

It was over before it even started
★★
14d 12h 21m
I was born with a big forehead, I remember getting made fun of over it by Black kids.
Yeah I have a big forehead too but my hairline used to cover most of it so it would look somewhat normal. Now it just looks huge.

RollD20

RollD20

I don’t belong in this timeline get me out
★★★★★
89d 9h 35m
Yes I have a bad hairline I worry about it everyday. I even comb through it with my fingers 4 times a day to see if it’s thinning. If I lose any hair density I will off myself.

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Recruit
★★
4d 23h 20m
Yes I have a bad hairline I worry about it everyday. I even comb through it with my fingers 4 times a day to see if it’s thinning. If I lose any hair density I will off myself.
Hair transplants are getting cheaper by the year.

RollD20

RollD20

I don’t belong in this timeline get me out
★★★★★
89d 9h 35m
LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

baldcel
★★★★★
119d 13h 38m
normies wouldn't try that shit with me. I've learned to exude an aura of disdain that stops all normies in their tracks

Bishop

Bishop

Greycel
2d 15h 36m
Have you ever Been talking to someone and they quickly glance up at your forehead. That shit hurts. Like you can even look me in the eyes, my physical features are so noticeable you have to look at it.

R

Rambocel

Captain
26d 23h 18m
It’s a snarky comment here, a disgusted look there.

All these little things accumulate to kill any confidence you have. Every good feature I MIGHT have is made obsolete by my weird ass forehead/hairline.

I was having a good week until one of my college acquaintances made a comment about how my hairline is neither good nor bad, it’s just in between, and that is funnier according to him.

I’ve never gone a week without someone commenting on my head, and I’m honestly so close to becoming suicidal. I thought this would end in HS.

You need to put a dead cat in his back pack right away. Have it laced with fireworks

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
18d 13h 28m
Have you ever Been talking to someone and they quickly glance up at your forehead. That shit hurts. Like you can even look me in the eyes, my physical features are so noticeable you have to look at it.
This happens to me everyday. It’s honestly so depressing when I notice people glancing at my forehead. I get this feeling of hopelessness

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

They will know
★★★★★
26d 2h 54m
If your hair also starts falling its fucking game over.

C

ChingerChonger

Banned
-
19h 47m
Big forehead is death sentence