Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having a bad hairline is such a brutal feature

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
It’s a snarky comment here, a disgusted look there.

All these little things accumulate to kill any confidence you have. Every good feature I MIGHT have is made obsolete by my weird ass forehead/hairline.

I was having a good week until one of my college acquaintances made a comment about how my hairline is neither good nor bad, it’s just in between, and that is funnier according to him.

I’ve never gone a week without someone commenting on my head, and I’m honestly so close to becoming suicidal. I thought this would end in HS.

Wdym? Are you norwooding or were you born with a NW2 or something?

Wdym? Are you norwooding or were you born with a NW2 or something?
I’m not Norwooding at all, infact my hairline is probably better now than it was before. Density is okay too, and zero signs of receding/balding.

I was born with this brutal feature. It’s a normal feature from my moms side of the family, nearly all the men have terrible hairlines.

it’s kind of hard to explain if you haven’t seen the hairline.

I’m not Norwooding at all, infact my hairline is probably better now than it was before. Density is okay too, and zero signs of receding/balding.

I was born with this brutal feature. It’s a normal feature from my moms side of the family, nearly all the men have terrible hairlines.

Do you have temple points?

Brutal blackpill

Sorry brocel but it’s over
I don’t think I understood what you meant. If you mean “do I still have temple hair”, then yes I do. I thought you meant “are your temples showing signs of hair loss”

I don’t think I understood what you meant. If you mean “do I still have temple hair”, then yes I do. I thought you meant “are your temples showing signs of hair loss”
So your hairline isn't even actually bad? You sound like you have bdd or something

Well loss of temple points is the first sign of a receding hairline. If they’re still there then you’re probably fine

So your hairline isn't even actually bad? You sound like you have bdd or something
It’s not bad, but it’s not good. I don’t quite know how else to say it. Maybe I’ll pm a pic or something. take not though, I’m ethnic so you might not be able to rate the hairline accurately

tfw mcdonalds logo hairline

Post pics

Always had a brutally norwoodesque hairline since ive existed. Cant have a regular short haircut because my head looks subhuman

I have this scar on my upper forehead from when I was a young kid doing dumb shit. I remember when my hair used to cover that scar all the time. It doesn't anymore JFL. The hairline went to absolute shit within the last like year and a half or so

I have this scar on my upper forehead from when I was a young kid doing dumb shit. I remember when my hair used to cover that scar all the time. It doesn't anymore JFL. The hairline went to absolute shit within the last like year and a half or so
I was born with a big forehead, I remember getting made fun of over it by Black kids.

I have a big forehead and always had a widows peak. Now I have a mature hairline as well, and my hair appears to be thinning. I'm 23. It's over.

I was born with a big forehead, I remember getting made fun of over it by Black kids.
Yeah I have a big forehead too but my hairline used to cover most of it so it would look somewhat normal. Now it just looks huge.

Yes I have a bad hairline I worry about it everyday. I even comb through it with my fingers 4 times a day to see if it’s thinning. If I lose any hair density I will off myself.

Yes I have a bad hairline I worry about it everyday. I even comb through it with my fingers 4 times a day to see if it’s thinning. If I lose any hair density I will off myself.
Hair transplants are getting cheaper by the year.

normies wouldn't try that shit with me. I've learned to exude an aura of disdain that stops all normies in their tracks

Have you ever Been talking to someone and they quickly glance up at your forehead. That shit hurts. Like you can even look me in the eyes, my physical features are so noticeable you have to look at it.

It’s a snarky comment here, a disgusted look there.

All these little things accumulate to kill any confidence you have. Every good feature I MIGHT have is made obsolete by my weird ass forehead/hairline.

I was having a good week until one of my college acquaintances made a comment about how my hairline is neither good nor bad, it’s just in between, and that is funnier according to him.

I’ve never gone a week without someone commenting on my head, and I’m honestly so close to becoming suicidal. I thought this would end in HS.

You need to put a dead cat in his back pack right away. Have it laced with fireworks

Have you ever Been talking to someone and they quickly glance up at your forehead. That shit hurts. Like you can even look me in the eyes, my physical features are so noticeable you have to look at it.
This happens to me everyday. It’s honestly so depressing when I notice people glancing at my forehead. I get this feeling of hopelessness

If your hair also starts falling its fucking game over.

Big forehead is death sentence