Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel having a chad friend from cali is suifuel

W

weloverope

Greycel
he talks daily about he doesnt even talk to the girls because he “gets nervous“ but they just flock to him. they arent even just normies, theyre fucking 9/10 models minimum. he talks about how they come up to him crying begging for their dick. I didnt even think he was so good looking but I guess when youre 6 foot with a good build and facial structure, nothing else matters. i also bet they can really see his personality :rolleyes:

Don't know why you would befriend a Chad tbh. Must be suifuel as an incel.

Just stop being friends with chad ffs he's just giving you suifuel and isn't going to help you get laid

easy say that if i had much other choice

This made it onto IT. JFL.

They really are desperate for material these days.

Why would you continue to be friends with someone who just makes you feel like shit about yourself?

he talks daily about he doesnt even talk to the girls because he “gets nervous“ but they just flock to him. they arent even just normies, theyre fucking 9/10 models minimum. he talks about how they come up to him crying begging for their dick. I didnt even think he was so good looking but I guess when youre 6 foot with a good build and facial structure, nothing else matters. i also bet they can really see his personality :rolleyes:
I hate having NT friends. I hate them and feel super uncomfortable when i'm with them and they socialize. Good thing is i don't have any contact with any NT fucker idiotic NPC any longer

Why tf are u friends with him??

I try to avoid being friends with anyone who is able to attract women. Usually I just end up getting into a fight with them because I have a primal urge to physically dominate and destroy anyone who is doing better than me at reproducing.

Both are bad combinations.