Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having A "Childhood" Is Not A Good Thing For Incels (Its Not Something You Should Look Back Fondly On)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
This thread is related to a previous thread:

I see too many incels speaking fondly of their childhood as though it was a good thing that they were glad ATLEAST happened, like - "atleast I have these happy memories"

They don't seem to get the irony of that way of thinking

Every "happy memory" I have as a child is tainted because I know it is nothing but lies, ignorance and naivety, none of those games mattered, none of those smiles mattered, none of that shit mattered, because it did not benefit the current me, the me I'm going to have to spend the rest of my life as, adult me, all of that shit was a waste of time, I never needed it, I needed parents and teachers to supply me with the tips and tricks in life for economic and romantic success

I hate my childhood, because I see it as a waste, common sense dictates that we are all aware that one spends more time as an adult than as a child, so it is counterproductive to creating a happy and successful member of society to waste so many years lying to said individual about how the world works, rather than preparing them for it

My parents (and teachers, all authority figures) wasted my time by trying to "preserve my innocence" and let me have a "childhood", because all that did was handicap me for MY ACTUAL LIFE, you know that part of life we spend fucking decades living

It would have been much better for all of us, to have never have had a "childhood" and to have instead been black pilled early, and be prepared for REAL LIFE

Now because my parents wanted to do cliche lazy parenting of "letting your child figure it all out", I have to fucking claw my way up into an enjoyable life, relearn truths about the world and human interactions, etc

It starts off as small minor things like telling children that Santa exists or the tooth fairy, adults get a big kick out of that shit and laugh at how a childs face lights up in happiness at the thought of these magical concepts, don't they see how cruel and sadistic that shit is

This way of parenting is sadly extrapolated into other aspects of "worldly knowledge" bestowed upon children

Mothers tell their sons that women want nice and kind men and personality matters (despite knowing it to be false, and they themselves only fucking jocks, bullies and chads)

Fathers tell their sons to value hard work and effort knowing full well that connections, resources and ingenuity are how one becomes successful, so that boy wastes his time focusing on feats of intelligence rather than honing specific skills and gathering connections and people who owe you favors

All parents (all authority figures) just fucking tell themselves - "well they'll figure it out like we did", never fucking considering that the child might figure shit out too late in life, or might fail so completely they become suicidal, the way boys are raised today is the most selfish thing ever

I have a lot of resentment for all of the adults that have passed through my life, teachers included, because had they just been fucking honest I would be in a better place in life than I am now

I never get the people who act as if their childhood was this great thing that they have fond memories of, can you really look back so fondly upon blind ignorance and the fact that your parents sacrificed your romantic and economic success

For the sake of their ego
For the sake of them thinking of themselves as "good people/parents"
For the sake of their blind idealism of raising you to be a "good person" rather than being a "successful person"

How can you look back fondly upon that?

This shit should be fucking illegal, parents should be legally liable to prepare their children for life, and not lie to them so they can selfishly collect memories of "cute and innocent" moments

LOOKING BACK FONDLY ON YOUR CHILDHOOD, IS IRONICALLY YOU LOOKING BACK FONDLY ON THE GROUNDWORK FOR YOUR FUTURE FAILURES, BEING MANUFACTURED AND CARRIED OUT BY YOUR PARENTS AND GUARDIANS

I don't know about you, but there's nothing fond about that for me,

Last edited:
My childhood was nothing but helicopter parenting

This combined with bullying and exclusion. Not sure this thread applies to me tbh, I fucking hated my childhood.

Atleast your grown up enough know to know the (((threat))) approaching us

I was a free-range kid.

I see too many incels speaking fondly of their childhood as though it was a good thing that they were glad ATLEAST happened, like - "atleast I have these happy memories"

Every "happy memory" I have as a child is tainted because I know it is nothing but lies, ignorance and naivety, none of those games mattered, none of those smiles mattered, none of that shit mattered, because it did not benefit the current me, the me I'm going to have to spend the rest of my life as, adult me, all of that shit was a waste of time, I never needed it, I needed parents and teachers to supply me with the tips and tricks in life for economic and romantic success

I hate my childhood, because I see it as a waste, common sense dictates that we are all aware that one spends more time as an adult than as a child, so it is counterproductive to creating a happy and successful member of society to waste so many years lying to said individual about how the world works, rather than preparing them for it

My parents (and teachers, all authority figures) wasted my time by trying to "preserve my innocence" and let me have a "childhood", because all that did was handicap me for MY ACTUAL LIFE, you know that part of life we spend fucking decades living

It would have been much better for all of us, to have never have had a "childhood" and to have instead been black pilled early, and be prepared for REAL LIFE

Now because my parents wanted to do cliche lazy parenting of "letting your child figure it all out", I have to fucking claw my way up into an enjoyable life, relearn truths about the world and human interactions, etc

It starts off as small minor things like telling children that Santa exists or the tooth fairy, adults get a big kick out of that shit and laugh at how a childs face lights up in happiness at the thought of these magical concepts, don't they see how cruel and sadistic that shit is

This way of parenting is sadly extrapolated into other aspects of "worldly knowledge"

Mothers tell their sons that women want nice and kind men and personality matters (despite knowing it to be false, and they themselves only fucking jocks, bullies and chads)

Fathers tell their sons to value hard work and effort knowing full well that connections, resources and ingenuity are how one becomes successful, so that boy wastes his time focusing on feats of intelligence rather than honing specific skills and gathering connections and people who owe you favors

All parents (all authority figures) just fucking tell themselves - "well they'll figure it out like we did", never fucking considering that the child might figure shit out too late in life, or might fail so completely they become suicidal, the way boys are raised today is the most selfish thing ever

I have a lot of resentment for all of the adults that have passed through my life, teachers included, because had they just been fucking honest I would be in a better place in life than I am now

I never get the people who act as if their childhood was this great thing that they have fond memories of, can you really look back so fondly upon blind ignorance and the fact that your parents sacrificed your romantic and economic success for the sake of their ego, for the sake of them thinking of themselves as "good people/parents"

This shit should be fucking illegal, parents should be legally liable to prepare their children for life, and not lie to them so they can selfishly collect memories of "cute and innocent" moments

LOOKING BACK FONDLY ON YOUR CHILDHOOD, IS IRONICALLY YOU LOOKING BACK FONDLY ON THE GROUNDWORK FOR YOUR FUTURE FAILURES, BEING MANUFACTURED AND CARRIED OUT BY YOUR PARENTS AND GUARDIANS

Dude you should make a pdf of a manifesto or something your idea's are fascinating you seem like the only high iq user on this fucking brain dead forum their are a few high iq ones

I see that is why you didn´t respond so I guess I´ll post my response to you hear since it´s fitting

I feel the exact opposite but you are not trapped in my body where I suffer from many physical problems such as a throat problem that has crippled my life so I can´t work and don´t have any friends and mental problems including having apathy and anhedonia so I don´t experience feelings

so had I been prepared for adulthood it wouldn´t have done shit in terms of where I am, I also have social anxiety and my psychiatrist think I have aspergers which is something you are born with but of course if you are born with a normal functioning body and have no anxiety or mental problems then you might have had a chance in life I can just tell you I don´t!

So imo give me 12 years of paradise on earth and a bullet in the brain since my bad physical and mental health was predetermined from the start, other suicidal people often say they wish they´d done things differently so they wouldn´t be where they were I can´t say that because all my MANY physical and mental problems were predetermined to happen nothing I did in the past would have prevented those genetics developing into this nightmare I experience today.

But we really think VERY differently about it, there is a saying "life is too short" which I agree with on a different level which is life to me is childhood and teenage years so 12 years of paradise and happiness as a child and 6 years of excitement in teenage years (puposely didn´t include 18 and 19 since the teenage phase is over at that point subjectively) and the next 55+ years is just existing; childhood and teenage years is living adulthood is existing because to my apathetic and anhedonic brain and body filled with almost a dozen of physical/mental problems I can´t LIVE I can only exist.

Last edited:
Childhood was my best time hands down but the comfort of it really stunted my emotional development

I had a good childhood but for different reasons.

Due to being a war immigrant and having abusive parents I was blackpilled on true human nature in an early age. I made friends with 10 year old foids when I was 6, so I learned how to be charismatic, alpha etc early on. I learned how they act around Chad when they hit puberty. Coupled with being emotionally more developed than other children at that age I could easily manipulate and play other kids, as weird as it sounds.

We're outnumbered unfortunately but the fire rises brother

I've given up if you try to take down the (((fed))) they will have you shot were all puppets of the bankers

I only miss my memories of playing and enjoying video games when I was a child.

Also I miss my childhood friends and the feeling of carefree bliss I used to have.

there is a saying "life is too short"
It's too long tbh. I can't imagine living to the point where my body breaks down or where I slowly lose myself while still being alive, I won't allow it to happen.

I think my biggest fuckup happened in the span of couple of months, the summer just before going to highschool.
That's when the mixed social circles with girls and other guys i knew started appearing.
That will always be my biggest regret. All downhill from there if I really think about it.

It's too long tbh. I can't imagine living to the point where my body breaks down or where I slowly lose myself while still being alive, I won't allow it to happen.
That is what I said, LIFE i.e. childhood and teenage years is too short but EXISTENCE begins after 18 years old and is TOO DAMN LONG it´s just 55+ years of rotting.

This way of parenting is sadly extrapolated into other aspects of "worldly knowledge" bestowed upon children

I never get the people who act as if their childhood was this great thing that they have fond memories of, can you really look back so fondly upon blind ignorance and the fact that your parents sacrificed your romantic and economic success

For the sake of their ego
For the sake of them thinking of themselves as "good people/parents"
For the sake of their blind idealism of raising you to be a "good person" rather than being a "successful person"

tl;dr. Also I liked my childhood.

Also I miss my childhood friends and the feeling of carefree bliss I used to have.

My point is literally that you shouldn't miss that shit, you shouldn't look back on those memories as postive things, those memories are memories of you wasting time and effort because you were lied to about the things you have to prepare for in the future, I can't look back fondly on any of that shit, I feel literal disgust looking back on those memories, I even laugh thinking about how much time was wasted and how naive I was

@TigerFestival

tl;dr. Also I liked my childhood.

TLDR

Take Time To Learn Dah Reading

JFL

I disagree. I spent my childhood coping with media, and I had a quite good grasp of what constitutes economic and romantic success; it's just that I'm too subhuman to act on it. Just study and just don't rape are theories normies can comprehend and achieve both kinds of success with, but I followed them and nothing came out of it.

I disagree. I spent my childhood coping with media, and I had a quite good grasp of what constitutes economic and romantic success; it's just that I'm too subhuman to act on it. Just study and just don't rape are theories normies can comprehend and achieve both kinds of success with, but I followed them and nothing came out of it.

There are always exceptions to the rule, but the general rule is most of us would have been better off if we had brutally honest parents, who focused on us surviving adulthood rather than enjoying childhood

I've a more realistic approach when I think about my childhood.

Still, living as a child is intrinsically much better than living as an incel. There's no need for over-analysis, some life conditions are simply better than others.

I've a more realistic approach when I think about my childhood

Implying my "appraoch" is less realistic, please go on and explain whats unrealistic about it

Still, living as a child is intrinsically much better than living as an incel

What does this have to do with anything, this doesn't make a difference because you are only a child for a few years, of course its much better, but your childhood is connected to your failure of an adulthood, there really is no separation, the separation is illusory, your ignorance as a child led to your ignorance as a teen, and on into adulthood, your childhood ignorance led to you wasting time and effort at every preceding stage of life

I'm pretty sure most men who got divorce raped enjoyed the wedding and honey moon, and look back upon it fondly as "the good times they had", and that's my point, its a stupid way of thinking, the past events and decisions that led up to a failure should not be held in reverence and celebrated

There's no need for over-analysis, some life conditions are simply better than others.

This wasn't "over-analysis", it was just "analysis", "over-analysis" is often used by individuals who lack the capability to analyse anything period, so they see simple thoughts expressed in minor detail as "excess", you lack the ability to think abstractly, that's something for you to work on, not reject by categorizing its results as "too much"

Last edited:
Implying my "appraoch" is less realistic, please go on and explain whats unrealistic about it

What does this have to do with anything, this doesn't make a difference because you are only a child for a few years, of course its much better, but your childhood is connected to your failure of an adulthood, there really is no seperation, the seperation is illusory, your ignorance as a child led to your ignorance as a teen, and on into adulthood, your childhood ignorance led to you wasting time and effort at every preceding stage of life

This wasn't "over-analysis", it was just "analysis", "over-analysis" is often used be individuals who lack the capability to analyse anything period, so these see simple thoughts expressed in minor detail as "excess", you lack the ability to think abstractly, that's something for you to work on, not reject by categorizing its results as "too much"

Damn girl, you're taking this a little too personal.
I wasn't comparing my approach to your approach, I was comparing my approach to the general idealized approach that most people tend to have.

My ignorance as a child didn't let me to inceldom, developing ugly facial features during my puberty/adolescence did.

Looks > knowledge.

@BlkPillPres I also made this thread some time ago that explains in greater detail why childhood and teenage years are superior to adulthood

I just read the whole thread and wow I have NEVER disagreed so much with a thread ever! You keep talking about how your childhood and all the amazing things that we experienced there doesn´t matter and how you hate it because it doesn´t affect your "actual life" wtf is this shit!?
And you talk about all the wonderful magical things we experienced in childhood through ignorance and naiveté is bad because it was lies? I miss those ignorant naive years of pure happiness because that is what life should be like it was like heaven on Earth everything was perfect; Ignorance is truly bliss I am aware of that but that is why I miss those years because the less we know the happier we will be I thought I had made a post about how knowledge and wisdom is the killer of happiness but I haven´t so I will make it on a later time.

Knowledge and wisdom is truly the killer of imagination and happiness and all the magical wonders of life in childhood
I see it as we have several different stages in life most have 3 which are childhood, teenage years and adulthood and we are so extremely different in these stages we might as well have been 3 completely different people we didn´t even have the same personalities.

So again in response to your slandering of the wonders of childhood like Santa Claus and in general all our ignorance and naiveté those were all the things that made childhood so magical and special. You keep talking about "real life" or "actual life" all 3 stages were your actual life I would even say that childhood and teenage years was WAY more because life is about living and adult "life" isn´t life at all because all I do is exist I lived more in 6 months as a child or teenager than I have done in the last 5 years as an adult so what is real life then huh!?

In my childhood and teenage years i.e. youth there was so many adventures and experiences life was so fun and exciting and when you talk about how bad it is to miss those years then I think that is complete bullshit, wouldn´t you miss the years in heaven after being stuck in hell for 8 years??? It´s only logical that a person would think about the good years when it´s the only source of happiness there is left in life.

My ignorance as a child didn't let me to inceldom, developing ugly facial features during my puberty/adolescence did

Yes, but your ignorance as a child, based on the lies you were told, is what made you waste years of time and effort operating as if looks didn't matter, had you been told the truth your life would have been much more enjoyable, you'd have less regrets, you'd be less bitter, you'd likely have more resources and money because you've had invested your time and effort towards these things

That's the point of this thread, not that if you parents had told you how the world work you'd magically be more attractive or magically just get a girlfriend, nothing I said even implied that point so your argument here makes no sense at all

Looks > knowledge.

When it comes to romantic success, not necessarily economic success

If you hadn't had a good or decent childhood current you would be much worse off (even though it might be hard to imagine).

This combined with bullying and exclusion. Not sure this thread applies to me tbh, I fucking hated my childhood.
Same. And then retards have the nerve to say "just be grateful bro :soy: ". Nigga for what? Nothing of real worth happened in my life, just like currently.

I miss those ignorant naive years of pure happiness because that is what life should be like it was like heaven on Earth everything was perfect

JFL ignorance is bliss because you don't know what you're missing out on

If I was your employer and I was paying every other worker 20 dollars an hour, but you I were paying 10 dollars an hour for the same work, when you found out that I was paying you 50% less than everyone for years, would you still look back on that payment rate as a "good thing", just because for you AT THAT STAGE IN YOUR LIFE it was a positive thing, it was a benefit, it was "good enough" and made you happy, you saw it as "a lot" at that time, that's how stupid you sound right now. Something merely being enjoyable for you at a previous stage in life doesn't make it good, especially if you only liked it DUE TO IGNORANCE AND NOT KNOWING THAT THERE WAS BETTER THINGS OUT THERE YOU WERE MISSING OUT ON

Now imagine that you had never found out that the payrate was 50% less and went on to work at other places for years and years being underpaid while everyone else got the best payment they could, THAT'S OUR TEENAGE YEARS, OUR PARENTS LIED TO US ABOUT THE EMPLOYMENT SYSTEM FILLING OUR HEADS WITH DREAMS SO WE WERE ROBBED OF WHAT OUR FUTURES COULD HAVE BEEN

Knowledge and wisdom is truly the killer of imagination and happiness and all the magical wonders of life in childhood

You literally sound like the stereotypical "man child"

Here's the thing, you are the exception to the rule, you've already admitted that you are plauged by illness in your adult years so your childhood is something you cling to because there was never any hope for you anyways because you'd have these conditions regardless, what you have to say on the matter doesn't even really count, because your perspective is one of that whose differences in upbringing would not have improved their future

Its like a regular person saying they wished they were taught how to draw and do art instead of other things and a person who was blind jumping in to give their 2 cents and claiming that they should just be glad with whatever happened and that it was great regardless, you couldn't do fucking art anyways, you're blind, your perspective on the matter is too far removed to even relate to or understand the general mindset of everyone else

wouldn´t you miss the years in heaven after being stuck in hell for 8 years???

DIDN'T YOU JUST ALSO SAY:
You keep talking about "real life" or "actual life" all 3 stages were your actual life

You don't seem to get the point, it was never heaven, you were always in hell, you just didn't know it yet. It was as if the devil erased your memory and took away the pain, only to one day reveal that you are actually in hell to be eternally tortured, just for the added enjoyment of your psychological torture

Your analogy doesn't make sense, because you already admitted that all 3 stages are connected, which I myself agreed with in a post to someone else in this thread, in fact it was one of my points against their arguments:
your childhood is connected to your failure of an adulthood, there really is no separation, the separation is illusory, your ignorance as a child led to your ignorance as a teen, and on into adulthood, your childhood ignorance led to you wasting time and effort at every preceding stage of life

I'm pretty sure most men who got divorce raped enjoyed the wedding and honey moon, and look back upon it fondly as "the good times they had", and that's my point, its a stupid way of thinking, the past events and decisions that led up to a failure should not be held in reverence and celebrated

Being ignorant in hell and being aware of hell makes little difference, you are still in hell either way, so are you saying you'd look back fondly on being in hell, just because you were TRICKED INTO THINKING IT WAS HEAVEN

"Hey atleast I wasn't being tortured in those moments, even though it was just priming me for psychological torture in the future, thank you satan for that mind game you played on me, at least I have those false memories to keep me happy for when you start physically torturing me later"

JFL this is the problem with emotional thinkers, they can never see the forest for the trees, always looking for some kind of blue pilled mental escape

It´s only logical that a person would think about the good years when it´s the only source of happiness there is left in life.

No, "its only natural", but it isn't logical, its whats expected, just like we don't expect normies to think introspectively

Last edited:
Yes, but your ignorance as a child, based on the lies you were told, is what made you waste years of time and effort operating as if looks didn't matter, had you been told the truth your life would have been much more enjoyable, you'd have less regrets, you'd be less bitter, you'd likely have more resources and money because you've had invested your time and effort towards these things

That's the point of this thread, not that if you parents had told you how the world work you'd magically be more attractive or magically just get a girlfriend, nothing I said even implied that point so your argument here makes no sense at all

When it comes to romantic success, not necessarily economic success

Children usually dismiss and ignore things they don't like even if it affects them in the future, that's how they work, if ER would've discovered the blackpill when he was 8 he'd probably just ignore it and called it "adults stuff", most of us would probably do it so.
Your premise is very self-destructive even for incel standards, basically just live in an endless and dull present where you look at the past with
hatred and dissapoinment of what could've been and at the future with minimal to no optimism where the slightest resemblance to your past could make you have yet another shitty life experience.

Economical success for what?
Living in an empty luxury apartment or an empty house on the beach as a kissless virgin?
Buying more copes?
Getting MeToo'd?

Children usually dismiss and ignore things they don't like even if it affects them in the future, that's how they work

No, that's the excuse parents tell themselves so they can do lazy armchair parenting, its funny how the same people who say this nonesense will argue that abuse will change the person a child grows into, so which is it, there is not default way a child must think about the world, all of that shit is socialized, a child turns out how society designs them to based on general consensus of cultural norms and values, and parents spend the most time around that child and can more easily influence what a child accepts as true or false

If ER would've discovered the blackpill when he was 8 he'd probably just ignore it and calling it "adults stuff", most of us would probably do it so

Only because we would have been told to do so, if we were raised to question and think for ourselves, and not treat these things as "adult stuff", but as problems we should know and understand, we wouldn't think like that

You serisously have no ability to think abstractly at all, its like you don't even realize what you are saying, you are acting as if there is some default mindset hardwired into every child

Most children of way back when were more mature than we were at those ages, and that's because parents you lived in more dangerous times couldn't afford to lie to and "baby" their children, child mortality was high, you couldn't take the chance else risk losing your child

Think about boys who were born in the age of spartans, raised to know basically nothing but combat and war, do you think those boys raised in that environment were thinking - "all that shit is just adult stuff", come on dude you can't be that stupid, children are as society dictates they are, we've reached a state of existence where death and violence isn't a norm so we've structured society in such a way to shelter childrens minds from the harsh realities of life, but that doesn't benefit men who are incels, in the long term, that just fucks us over and turns us into the monsters that parents ironically want to keep their children safe from (doubly true if you think about school mass shootings)

Your premise is very self-destructive even for incel standards, basically just live in an endless and dull present where you look at the past with an hatred and dissapoinment of what could've been and at the future with minimal to no optimism where the slightest resemblance to your past could make you have yet another shitty life experience.

Nice strawman, where did I even imply anything like this, the thread's purpose is to stop looking back on the past fondly, not to tell people to stop working towards an enjoyable future, but here's another thing, so long as you are clinging to the happy memories of the past, you will likely become complacent and accept a shitty future

Economical success for what?
Living in an empty luxury apartment or an empty house on the beach as a kissless virgin?
Buying more copes?
Getting MeToo'd?

You are all over the place, are you even listening to your own arguments, didn't you just say:
Your premise is very self-destructive even for incel standards, basically just live in an endless and dull present where you look at the past with an hatred and dissapoinment of what could've been and at the future with minimal to no optimism

This is so confusing JFL, so you are now agreeing with your strawman of my argument that we shouldn't have any optimism?

No, that's the excuse parents tell themselves so they can do lazy armchair parenting, its funny how the same people who say this nonesense will argue that abuse will change the person a child grows into, so which is it, there is not default way a child must think about the world, all of that shit is socialized, a child turns out how society designs them to based on general consensus of cultural norms and values, and parents spend the most time around that child and can more easily influence what a child accepts as true or false

Only because we would have been told to do so, if we were raised to question and think for ourselves, and not treat these things as "adult stuff", but as problems we should know and understand, we wouldn't think like that

You serisously have no ability to think abstractly at all, its like you don't even realize what you are saying, you are acting as if there is some default mindset hardwired into every child

Most children of way back when were more mature than we were at those ages, and that's because parents you lived in more dangerous times couldn't afford to lie to and "baby" their children, child mortality was high, you couldn't take the chance else risk losing your child

Think about boys who were born in the age of spartans, raised to know basically nothing but combat and war, do you think those boys raised in that environment were thinking - "all that shit is just adult stuff", come on dude you can't be that stupid, children are as society dictates they are, we've reached a state of existence where death and violence isn't a norm so we've structured society in such a way to shelter childrens minds from the harsh realities of life, but that doesn't benefit men who are incels, in the long term, that just fucks us over and turns us into the monsters that parents ironically want to keep their children safe from (doubly true if you think about school mass shootings)

Nice strawman, where did I even imply anything like this, the thread's purpose is to stop looking back on the past fondly, not to tell people to stop working towards an enjoyable future, but here's another thing, so long as you are clinging to the happy memories of the past, you will likely become complacent and accept a shitty future

You are all over the place, are you even listening to your own arguments, didn't you just say:

This is so confusing JFL, so you are now agreeing with your strawman of my argument that we shouldn't have any optimism?

You're the dullest thinker I've seen here, basically you're reducing everything into a economical technicality where your past determines your lack of economical success therefore your shitty life.

Don't look at your past life, just look at past civilizations and past social technicalities that were present 3000 years ago and are obsolete by now JFL.

No matter of social pressures or social actions will overpass subhuman genes.

Literally my avi's IQ level

Literally my avi's IQ level

JFL convenient to say while literally addressing none of my arguments in a direct manner, just glossing over and ignoring them, anyone can who can see and read can see who has the IQ level of your avi, truly a fitting avi for you that you chose it to represent yourself

Very interesting perspective here, I enjoyed reading this thread.

The battle is on between "ignorance is bliss" and "always be prepared" ngl, male adulthood is so incredibly ugly in 2019 that it seems sensible to sacrifice some childhood innocence for a better chance at being a successful adult.

I've a more realistic approach when I think about my childhood.

Still, living as a child is intrinsically much better than living as an incel. There's no need for over-analysis, some life conditions are simply better than others.
how did you get banned lol?

All parents (all authority figures) just fucking tell themselves - "well they'll figure it out like we did",
Parents don't even do this. They grew up in a completely different era, yet espouse outdated advice. The kid would be better off having an open mind and paying attention to their environment.

I don't look fondly at my childhood at all. Nothing but nervousness and severe anxiety at that age.

I feel like a lot of people can't bring themselves to blackpill kids only because if they accepted it themselves they'd have to accept that their lives were over and thet got played

I feel like a lot of people can't bring themselves to blackpill kids only because if they accepted it themselves they'd have to accept that their lives were over and thet got played

Your parents are supposed to be willing to make that sacrifice for you

That's why I say my parents were good PROVIDERS, but when it comes down to it, they were terrible PARENTS

Anybody can provide food, shelter and education for a child, it takes a parent to provide HONEST GUIDANCE and actually grant your child advantages in life

All these parents of mass shooters failed their children the same way our parents failed us, they only get to realize that because they are an extreme and rare case, and their children took extreme measures, all other parents get to live in blissful ignorance, telling themselves they "did the best they could"

They really didn't do shit, parenting in modern times has become lazy and selfish

The kid would be better off having an open mind and paying attention to their environment.

Sadly like most all children will, I learned this too late in life, was already 18 by then, and I wasn't truly black pilled till my 20's, so many years were wasted due to ignorance

Last edited:
Sadly, like most all children will, I learned this too late in life, was already 18 by then, and I wasn't truly black pilled till my 20's, so many years of were wasted due to ignorance
Despite having helicopter parents, i always paid attention to my environment, which lead to me getting blackpilled at an earlier age

This is true, if we would have been told the truth about life early we could have been better adjusted to the challenges of real life. But that is where your arguments starts to fall apart. Because you are applying adult reasoning and unrealistic expectations to an underdeveloped brain and body and mind. Frankly countries have decided that it takes you 18 YEARS of education and experience to be smart enough to fend for yourself. You are being trained and educated so you can succeed in the future you just did not know it. Frankly your failure of a future is you lack of being able to grasp the concept and prepare yourself. Your parents always tell you to pay attention in class and will fuck your shit up for you shit grades because of this reason or read a book faggot because the faster you read the faster you can get through 100's of pages of documentation.

How do we get these relationships that allow us advance faster in society?

It is in childhood through friends on the playground. Children do not want to play with you if you are strange, or don't meet beauty standards so an ugly face is always a challenge. Your parents would have to teach you how mask your personality defects (good luck with trying to reason with an 8 year old without it throwing a tantrum) or get you some expensive surgery which in has no guaranty of being permanent since you are still growing. Do you expect an average 15 year old to go into the nearest bar and get connections with business men? Being in school and socializing with other children is teaching you how to talk and negotiate with other humans.

One exception that I see to this, if you start to hone a specific skill and work as an apprentice. But once again, no one is going to want a child that throws a tantrum or can't wipe his ass correctly. This works mostly when you are in mid ADOLESCENCE because you can carry the TOOLS to do the work and trained by the school in basic math and writing. Then you can get connections by just being associated with the shop. This does not work if you are thrown into an a field by your parents, because you will hate it and leave it as soon as your parents don't have control over you.

Just start or learn to accumulate resources in childhood?
Tell me who is going to hire a 10 year old. What does a 10 year old do for money? Heavy labor? No, Accounting? Can't even do basic math well enough yet, Deliveries? No license, Dog walking? Good luck with your salary. I am not saying it cannot be done but it is an exception to the rule. Most children don't have supermodel looks, can become child actors, or invent something of use.

Waste your time playing video games, drawing pictures, writing stories?

There is potential job markets in all these categories. How are you suppose to make a video game when you never even played a couple in your childhood? Drawing pictures? Graphical Artist, Illustrator, Photography by just drawing pictures is how you start to get your proportions, perspective, and colors.

You have unrealistic explanations of what a normal child can do. Children can experience all the issues adults face like stress, fatigue, boredom. Recess is just break time for kids, where they can socialize(make connections). A kid that is loaded up with work beyond what he is capable will stress out, burnout, it can lead to depression, suicide. This is why kids have leisure time, just like adults after work where they can play. So they can experience good things in life. What activities do you expect kids to do that are so great that they need to take adult responsibility to be able to partake in?

It starts off as small minor things like telling children that Santa exists or the tooth fairy, adults get a big kick out of that shit and laugh at how a childs face lights up in happiness at the thought of these magical concepts,

The adults were trying teaching you how not to be gullible, to see if you figure it out yourself. You can't textbook teach this stuff.

There is also the fact that so users in the forum are lack, health, looks and intelligence. So the highest quality of life they achieved was when they were ignorant of these facts. When adulthood is reached the best thing you can do is apply another "patch" i.e expensive drugs or surgery for health problems, doing backbreaking or stressing work for money, or surgery for looks. There is no guaranty that any of these remedies will fix these problems especially for massive deformities, not including you might have two or more issues. They were not working for any of these joys in their childhoods vs paying for copes as adults so yes their lives where better then.

There are a couple of users that hated their childhood because of helicopter parents, these users are here posting so I guess that regimented teaching standard did not work out so well for these users.

JFL ignorance is bliss because you don't know what you're missing out on

If I was your employer and I was paying every other worker 20 dollars an hour, but you I were paying 10 dollars an hour for the same work, when you found out that I was paying you 50% less than everyone for years, would you still look back on that payment rate as a "good thing", just because for you AT THAT STAGE IN YOUR LIFE it was a positive thing, it was a benefit, it was "good enough" and made you happy, you saw it as "a lot" at that time, that's how stupid you sound right now. Something merely being enjoyable for you at a previous stage in life doesn't make it good, especially if you only liked it DUE TO IGNORANCE AND NOT KNOWING THAT THERE WAS BETTER THINGS OUT THERE YOU WERE MISSING OUT ON

Now imagine that you had never found out that the payrate was 50% less and went on to work at other places for years and years being underpaid while everyone else got the best payment they could, THAT'S OUR TEENAGE YEARS, OUR PARENTS LIED TO US ABOUT THE EMPLOYMENT SYSTEM FILLING OUR HEADS WITH DREAMS SO WE WERE ROBBED OF WHAT OUR FUTURES COULD HAVE BEEN

You literally sound like the stereotypical "man child"

Here's the thing, you are the exception to the rule, you've already admitted that you are plauged by illness in your adult years so your childhood is something you cling to because there was never any hope for you anyways because you'd have these conditions regardless, what you have to say on the matter doesn't even really count, because your perspective is one of that whose differences in upbringing would not have improved their future

Its like a regular person saying they wished they were taught how to draw and do art instead of other things and a person who was blind jumping in to give their 2 cents and claiming that they should just be glad with whatever happened and that it was great regardless, you couldn't do fucking art anyways, you're blind, your perspective on the matter is too far removed to even relate to or understand the general mindset of everyone else

DIDN'T YOU JUST ALSO SAY:

You don't seem to get the point, it was never heaven, you were always in hell, you just didn't know it yet. It was as if the devil erased your memory and took away the pain, only to one day reveal that you are actually in hell to be eternally tortured, just for the added enjoyment of your psychological torture

Your analogy doesn't make sense, because you already admitted that all 3 stages are connected, which I myself agreed with in a post to someone else in this thread, in fact it was one of my points against their arguments:

Being ignorant in hell and being aware of hell makes little difference, you are still in hell either way, so are you saying you'd look back fondly on being in hell, just because you were TRICKED INTO THINKING IT WAS HEAVEN

"Hey atleast I wasn't being tortured in those moments, even though it was just priming me for psychological torture in the future, thank you satan for that mind game you played on me, at least I have those false memories to keep me happy for when you start physically torturing me later"

JFL this is the problem with emotional thinkers, they can never see the forest for the trees, always looking for some kind of blue pilled mental escape

No, "its only natural", but it isn't logical, its whats expected, just like we don't expect normies to think introspectively

Honestly most parents grew up in much easier times. They couldn't have blackpilled you even if they wanted to.

I actually had very supportive parents growing up, it was all the bullying and isolation that truly fucked me up and made me a completely anti social person.

this a gigablackpill. holy shit :feelsrope:

My childhood had some good moments but mostly bad. I’m glad I have repressed most memories. I can’t remember shit from my childhood tbh.

My childhood had some good moments but mostly bad. I’m glad I have repressed most memories. I can’t remember shit from my childhood tbh.
most everyone here should be unable to recall their highschool years because usually they were the worst hell