Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having A "Childhood" Is Not A Good Thing For Incels (Its Not Something You Should Look Back Fondly On)

you have a strong clarity with this post and i agree my childhood was unpleasent and it did nothing for me now.i think childhoods for alot of people are useless and i know my has done nothing but cripple me in regards to personal growth and developement

Separating childhood and adulthood is futile. Everything is the present moment, if you can accept the present, you automatically make up for all resistance that took place in "your" childhood.

The adults were trying teaching you how not to be gullible, to see if you figure it out yourself. You can't textbook teach this stuff.

I'll quote you in response to this:
You are applying adult reasoning and unrealistic expectations to an underdeveloped brain and body and mind

You sound like you are coping, no parent is fucking doing this to teach their children shit, every parent just responds the same way - "it makes children happy", "it teaches them to dream", sometimes its even more mundane reasons like - "every other parent tells their children this, mine did"

No body is trying to teach a lesson with a lie, what kind of retard argument is this

All those married women that got pregnant by random men and didn't tell their husbands who are unknowingly raising a man's child, guess what, lets apply your BS excuse to that, the women were just trying to help their husbands, teach them not to be gullible

Frankly your failure of a future is you lack of being able to grasp the concept and prepare yourself

Dude you can't be this stupid, its like you didn't read a damn thing I posted, our parents literally lied to us about shit, its not that they said something vague and we didn't "grasp" it, they outright lied about how things worked, I gave examples:
Mothers tell their sons that women want nice and kind men and personality matters (despite knowing it to be false, and they themselves only fucking jocks, bullies and chads)

Fathers tell their sons to value hard work and effort knowing full well that connections, resources and ingenuity are how one becomes successful, so that boy wastes his time focusing on feats of intelligence rather than honing specific skills and gathering connections and people who owe you favors

You can't grasp a concept if you are fucking lied to about it, or are you now going to argue that we were supposed to know not to believe our parents and to not trust them

Honestly most parents grew up in much easier times. They couldn't have blackpilled you even if they wanted to.

Mothers tell their sons that women want nice and kind men and personality matters (despite knowing it to be false, and they themselves only fucking jocks, bullies and chads)

Fathers tell their sons to value hard work and effort knowing full well that connections, resources and ingenuity are how one becomes successful, so that boy wastes his time focusing on feats of intelligence rather than honing specific skills and gathering connections and people who owe you favors

Your parents were completely aware of this shit, they just didn't tell you until much later, infact in late teens 18+ my parents would now tell me about this shit, that's the frustrating part, they only tell you when they think you have no more innocence to tarnish, but by that time the knowledge is useless, because you are already aware of it

I resonate with the 'let them figure it out' mentality. Know what your child lacks and aid him, Don't jus leave him be to 'figure it out!'

I resonate with the 'let them figure it out' mentality. Know what your child lacks and aid him, Don't jus leave him be to 'figure it out!'

There's seems to be this mental disconnect for most parents between physical harm and mental harm

You wouldn't leave your child to figure out that fire is hot or that falling from a high place could seriously injure you JFL

Its so funny how parents are protective of their children physically, but they pay no mind to mental health and most importantly the future prospects of that child based on how they view the world

I've realized that basically 99% of all parents are incompetant and they don't realize it because basically all parents are using the same model of parenting, and they pass that model onto their children, who then do the same, and on and on it goes

Because our parents are boomers, they learned it in hard way, unironically that's why they are successful with their life.
They give us comfy life because they don't have this in their childhood. In my opinion.

Because our parents are boomers, they learned it in hard way, unironically that's why they are successful with their life.
They give us comfy life because they don't have this in their childhood. In my opinion.
Are you fucking stupid? Boomers had the easiest life for any generation ever, there were no hardships in their lives.
I'll tell you how my parents were successful: my dad networkmaxxed, Chadlitemaxxed and NTmaxxed his way into a clerk position, then he 3rdworldmaxxed and fucked my mother. My mom lazedaboutmaxxed and hedonistmaxxed before passportmaxxing with my dad. None of this implied hard work, they just existed and that was enough.

Are you fucking stupid? Boomers had the easiest life for any generation ever, there were no hardships in their lives.
I'll tell you how my parents were successful: my dad networkmaxxed, Chadlitemaxxed and NTmaxxed his way into a clerk position, then he 3rdworldmaxxed and fucked my mother. My mom lazedaboutmaxxed and hedonistmaxxed before passportmaxxing with my dad. None of this implied hard work, they just existed and that was enough.
My parents are expressing a hard life, or you might be right, It's certain that my life is a hell compared to their lives, they reach the all milestones, but my life standards are better compared to their youth.

Unfortunately my childhood was what i look back most fondly on, i feel like a teenager in an adults body

I remember sitting in the gravel hiding in between the bike racks during lunch hour in 2nd grade. Hoping the bullies wouldn't notice me there. I became friends with the bigger rocks, I gave some of them names and would talk to them and play with them, like they were action-figure toys or something. But they were just rocks.

I remember sitting in the gravel hiding in between the bike racks during lunch hour in 2nd grade. Hoping the bullies wouldn't notice me there. I became friends with the bigger rocks, I gave some of them names and would talk to them and play with them, like they were action-figure toys or something. But they were just rocks.
Sad

i try not to think of my childhood too much because it just reminds me that it's over and I will never experience those happy times again

my childhood wasnt good for me anyways, it was always over

i try not to think of my childhood too much because it just reminds me that it's over and I will never experience those happy times again
My point is, those weren't "happy times", those were just times where you were ignorant of how fucked up the world and your life really is

It would be like you having a cheating wife, and speaking about all the years you didn't know she was cheating on you as "happy times" or "the good times"

Your ignorance of being in a bad situation doesn't make the situation good, it just makes you ignorant

If you unknowingly had cancer growing in your body for 5 years, when it reaches its peak and you actually start feeling sick, it would make no sense to say that the last 5 years you were "healthy" and those were "good times", no you weren't healthy, you had cancer, you were just ignorant of that fact

My point is, those weren't "happy times", those were just times where you were ignorant of how fucked up the world and your life really is

It would be like you having a cheating wife, and speaking about all the years you didn't know she was cheating on you as "happy times" or "the good times"

Your ignorance of being in a bad situation doesn't make the situation good, it just makes you ignorant

If you unknowingly had cancer growing in your body for 5 years, when it reaches its peak and you actually start feeling sick, it would make no sense to say that the last 5 years you were "healthy" and those were "good times", no you weren't healthy, you had cancer, you were just ignorant of that fact
it was a blissful ignorance

it was a blissful ignorance
Ironically I was going to address "ignorance is bliss" too expecting you would say this, but I decided to leave it out thinking you would get the point, but maybe I should have went all the way to begin with lol

Ignorance is only bliss when said ignorance is reflected in your reality, when it doesn't there's nothing blissful about it, again it would just be you being ignorant

You wouldn't describe the years that another man was fucking your wife as "blissful" :feelsgah:

Rich people who live in a bubble and have never experienced poverty, they have blissful ignorance, because the reality they believe in is also the reality that they experience

Women in modern times have blissful ignorance (with respect to the dating world) because the believe bullshit like "you just have to be a nice person" and that is reflected in their reality because that's really all they had to do to get a date

These groups can be ignorant because reality conforms to their ignorant beliefs, that's truly what blissful ignorance is, if reality was not conforming to your beliefs then it wasn't blissful, you were just unaware how fucked you were

Again, you wouldn't describe the years that another man was fucking your wife as "blissful" :feelskek::feelskek:

You not knowing doesn't make those years any less fucked up, when you figure out you will still feel the weight of all those years of betrayal, and even if you don't, you'd still be fucked.

If someone is stealing your money and you don't know, you are still "losing money", something of value is being stolen from you, you are being cheated out of something that costs you time and money (your woman in the other case), its a detriment to you whether you can perceive it or not

Last edited:
Ironically I was going to address "ignorance is bliss" too expecting you would say this, but I decided to leave it out thinking you would get the point, but maybe I should have went all the way to begin with lol

Ignorance is only bliss when said ignorance is reflected in your reality, when it doesn't there's nothing blissful about it, again it would just be you being ignorant

You wouldn't describe the years that another man was fucking your wife as "blissful" :feelsgah:

Rich people who live in a bubble and have never experienced poverty, they have blissful ignorance, because the reality they believe in is also the reality that they experience

Women in modern times have blissful ignorance (with respect to the dating world) because the believe bullshit like "you just have to be a nice person" and that is reflected in their reality because that's really all they had to do to get a date

These groups can be ignorant because reality conforms to their ignorant beliefs, that's truly what blissful ignorance is, if reality was not conforming to your beliefs then it wasn't blissful, you were just unaware how fucked you were

Again, you wouldn't describe the years that another man was fucking your wife as "blissful" :feelskek::feelskek:

You not knowing doesn't make those years any less fucked up, when you figure out you will still feel the weight of all those years of betrayal, and even if you don't, you'd still be fucked.

If someone is stealing your money and you don't know, you are still "losing money", something of value is being stolen from you, you are being cheated out of something that costs you time and money (your woman in the other case), its a detriment to you whether you can perceive it or not
the thing is. the reality i believed in was the one i experienced. i just wanted to have fun, play games, and hang out with friends. which i did. the problems i have now were of no concern to me then. frankly, i had no major concerns then. now that i'm an adult however, I have new problems that didnt exist before, which dont conform to the reality i believed. i see the light now. or rather I see the darkness