Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having a daughter is pure cuckoldry by itself in 2019, this is why!

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
This is her 2 years ago together with daddy in the car:

And this is her now:

foids will slut themself for chad, at the firs oportunity

I feel bad for giving this viral giganormie video another view. Won't happen again.

i Am so lucky I don’t have a sister

Nice informative and original thread. :feelsgah:

Wow, what a filthy whore.

Is there anyway to guarantee a male child medically?

I can't even get how the fuck a man would want to kiss his cheating "wife" and have whore daughter?

I want to have daughter to raise her properly so she will be a good gf/wife for someone, not a whore.

the JB will proudly expose her sexuality online and fuck chads, but if an incel tried to hold hands with her, he'd be arrested and put in prison for a lifetime

You would just have to mentally let go of her when she hits about 14 and hope that you've already engrained in her what happens to sluts.

hmm guess how many cocks she has taken

that's a real shame, I always enjoyed the video tbh

The fact that we are ""capable"" of producing a daughter is the one and only defencable argument that I can think of for being pro choice.

This is her 2 years ago together with daddy in the car:

And this is her now:

View attachment 96952

View attachment 96953

View attachment 96954

Fuck imagine spending so much money and time to make that and then you must watch as chad fucks it while you can't ever touch it.
I want to have daughter to raise her properly so she will be a good gf/wife for someone, not a whore.
This is the only option if you ever have a daughter and it's not gonna be easy, you will most likely end up in prison for child abuse when you won't let her install tinder.

If I had a daughter I would just want her to be happy. And if it was by sex with a lot of guys, so be it. She is not my wife, I'm anyway not going to fuck her.
So what the fuck is this hypocrisy? If we were able to fuck a new stacy every day wouldn't we do it?

Once they get there first dose of chad cock they can't stop looking for more, it's like heroin to them only more addictive

Once she’s 12/13, it’s her friends and social media that raise her. She’s in her final form. Everything was leading up to this... Her life now revolves around misrepresenting her SMV and advertising her fertility to acquire the highest quality sperm AT ANY COST.. Period. No exceptions. She will suck dick, she will drink cum, she will accept being degraded and defiled, she will take it up the ass, she will lust after and chase large dangerous violent high test men, because it increases her likelihood of being impregnated with HIGH QUALITY SPERM.. and Foids are all identical. You can’t control a eugenics automaton’s behavior. That shit is a force of nature.

Friendly daily reminder to abort your daughters!

Why do these whores take tattoos?
Looks ugly as fuck

meanwhile her looksmatch is planning to throw himself from a cliff

Neet supremacist why did you close your youtube?

your wife will probaly divorce you, and teach her to discorver her body, 99% of whores come from single muns

Her dick count is probably in triple digits.The only hope if you have a daughter is to move somewhere to a Muslim country where foids are controlled.

this is why I can't stand modern dads

he probably wanted her to be his best friend and spoiled her because of that

a parent is supposed to be respected and feared, you're not supposed to be some fucking beta male faggot with your kids and be her little orbiter

from normal young girl to SLUT

yep, basically the majority of women :blackpill:

The white slut in the last pic has both her nipples pierced. Jfl.

Probably has a notch count in the 30's.

She is so ugly, Holy shit. Ratfaced droopy eyed bitch.

Gross :feelswhat::feelswhat:

Her lookmatch’s tombstone is gathering moss.

your wife will probaly divorce you, and teach her to discorver her body, 99% of whores come from single muns
Oh, i will marry someone only after moneymaxxing and I will make marriage contract before wedding, so all kids will stay with me.

If I had a daughter I would just want her to be happy. And if it was by sex with a lot of guys, so be it. She is not my wife, I'm anyway not going to fuck her.
So what the fuck is this hypocrisy? If we were able to fuck a new stacy every day wouldn't we do it?
Lol the jew trying to justify degeneracy. Not everyone wants to put infinite resources into raising Chad's cumrag

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

How did she grow so much in just 2 years.

Oh, i will marry someone only after moneymaxxing and I will make marriage contract before wedding, so all kids will stay with me.
the judge will trown it out of the windows, don't trust marriage contract, judges are mostly cuck soyboys that will fuck every male life in 10 mile range

Brutally cuck mind

His fault. She liked at a young age the youtube exposure.
Now he pays the price.

Just f*cking lol at the levels of cuckoldry in this post. Nice LARP.
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.
The fact you would think of your daughter like that is absolutely retarded to begin with. Not to mention perverted. There is simply no problem with raising a daughter well and her turning out to be a good woman who isn't a degenerate slut. Granted, if you live in the west, or any other place where degeneracy is encouraged, she might end up as a degenerate slut sooner or later, but if she can think for herself and not be part of the degenerate crowd, then there's no problem. If our ancestors thought like you did, we wouldn't even be here. Not that it is a good thing, though, fuck this gay earth.

Last edited:
Brutally cuck mind
Why? I genuinely not getting it. She is my daughter, not my wife. Her enjoyment of chad's cock is not on my expense, I'm not going to fuck her anyway. Would you be angry if your female cat, that you raised from zero, took care of, and really like, is enjoying male cats?

Why? I genuinely not getting it. She is my daughter, not my wife. Her enjoyment of chad's cock is not on my expense, I'm not going to fuck her anyway. Would you be angry if your female cat, that you raised from zero, took care of, and really like, is enjoying male cats?
You should raise them to respect men and force her to marry at 18. Virgin and chaste with a nice guy with good reputation an a stable job

if i ever had daughters i could never see them the same way as when they were a virgin. i wonder if something dies in you or haunts you as a father when your daughter goes off to get dicked by many men. that must be a terrible feeling.

and the people calling her ugly the line is LONG for her pussy. sad times. she will probably enslave some chadlite.