Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having a girl blushing when talking to me is what I'm missing the most as an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
For some of you it's purely sex, for some cuddles, for some teenage love, but for me, what I would really want to happen in my life was to have a girl that fell in love with me but was too shy to tell this to me, have her think about me a lot and finally approach me while blushing. FUCK me.

But then I also want her feet on my shoulders while I'm destroying her pussy.

Last edited:
Well, it's so many things that we missed and we're missing. That's just an example.

I'm missing sex and female company

I crave affection the most. Something like this
Umv0b99gnwy51

It must be very validating to have a girl blush just by approaching her. Another life experience that is chad only

for me, what I would really want to happen in my life is purely sex, some cuddles, some teenage love, to have a girl that fell in love with me but was too shy to tell this to me, have her think about me a lot and finally approach me while blushing.

It must be very validating to have a girl blush just by approaching her. Another life experience that is chad only
Very brutal :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

is it possible to see a blush through makeup?

Your oneitus did this to Chad, who then destroyed her pussy.

Having a girl blushing when giving me a blowjob is what I am missing as an incel

atleast you can make them turn pale as an incel
imagine getting stares from an unattractive males

For some of you it's purely sex, for some cuddles, for some teenage love, but for me, what I would really want to happen in my life was to have a girl that fell in love with me but was too shy to tell this to me, have her think about me a lot and finally approach me while blushing. FUCK me.

It’s all we want but people see it as the world we’re asking for

cant imagine that ever happening to me,ive never had a single indicator of interest, the concept is unreal to me

Same. Its something that does not comply in my head that any female would ever profess these kinds of feelings towards me. She needs to be a complete schizo.
Same. Its something that does not comply in my head that any female would ever profess these kinds of feelings towards me. She needs to be a complete schizo

another day on chads.co

I basically never touched a foid before