Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having a low trust face + having social anxiety = social isolation

shadowninya

shadowninya

Banned
-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resting_bitch_face 

No one wants to talk to you because you come across as angry or hostile due to the halo effect. People always seem uncomfortable/on edge and annoyed by me in social settings even when barely talking

People look at me like a fly infested turd in a puddle of blood that just raped and killed their newborn child.

As someone with the opposite problem, having a high trust face is not really much better if you don't have the facial aesthetics or social skills to go along with it. Yes, you are more likely to be treated better in day to day life but people will always see you as some sort of retarded, misguided child no matter what you've been through or accomplished and they won't take you seriously at the end of the day. At least a low trust face will make people not want to mess with you.

Also, I would like to point out that most people with resting bitch face usually are bitches.

NegroKing said:
 I would like to point out that most people with resting bitch face usually are bitches.

They probably arent, they just come across like that because of the halo effect

I have the worst combination possible: low-trust, low dimorphism, and poor symmetry. My facial configuration causes a cortisol spike in anyone who sees it.