Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having a non-receded thick head of hair after 20 is a rarity now

Posh

Posh

londoncel
-
What's going on? I see 16-year-old's and the like already at advanced stages of balding. What exactly is causing this? Hair is one of the most important features. You will never have a chance without hair, given that your chances are questionable with it. It's as though the modern environment is anti-male, lowering our testosterone to unprecedented levels and taking away our hair too.

Normies keep getting uglier and Chad keeps getting attractive

Here in Germany I often see white guys that are already norwooding at the age of 20. I feel sorry for such men. I recommend trying out hair systems if that shit happens to you.

A 60 yo Chad is more attractive than a 20yo normie. Normies have a chance. It’s over for incels.

Fuck hair, it's all about the bones.

Jeremy Meeks:
220px Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot

It is the trade off for women preferring ot breed with high test, overly aggressive tall males with thick beards I guess. High test means early balding and terrible skin. These guys will become incels and be weeded out from the gene pool while women continue to breed the best of the best. WEll, the best based off whatever bullshit metrics they see as attractive. Natural selection is still very real.

Soy will do this to you.

Lack of vitamins/too much unhealthy sugar.

Little to no whole foods.

Not enough of healthy protein.

Lack of fish in your diet. We are meant to eat fish.

Don’t be surprised you’re balding if you lack one of those.

Almost everyone looks better with hair. You can't generalize men with top tier facial structure to the rest of the generation.

I know a 16 year old whos already got the mcdonalds logo hairline, he's also really short and I'm pretty sure he's gay so idk

I know a 16 year old whos already got the mcdonalds logo hairline, he's also really short and I'm pretty sure he's gay so idk

If he was tall with a thick head of hair, he wouldn't be gay.

Almost everyone looks better with hair. You can't generalize men with top tier facial structure to the rest of the generation.
Yes, but bone structure trumps everything. And besides, in todays world there are special male wigs that can not be told apart from real hair, they cost 800 euros here in europe and are a custom fit, problem solved. But you can't add bone mass to your skull

The Jews did this.

Yes, but bone structure trumps everything. And besides, in todays world there are special male wigs that can not be told apart from real hair, they cost 800 euros here in europe and are a custom fit, problem solved. But you can't add bone mass to your skull
Men with top tier masculine facial structure actually seem to look better without hair because it puts more emphasis on their facial structure alone.
98081cf8478a5c78751438ab6f06f4e8 1

For everyone else but chads balding is a death sentence.

It's not a solution, honestly. If anyone finds out that you're wearing a wig, your social status crumbles to nothing. People will get suspicious, when your hair doesn't grow, when your hair always looks just the same, when you get really close and see the suspicious hairline. There was a guy who revealed to his long time girlfriend that he was wearing a hair system and she left him straight away, and spread the news to everyone.

Men with top tier masculine facial structure actually seem to look better without hair because it puts more emphasis on their facial structure alone.

For everyone else but chads balding is a death sentence.
Again, there are special glue-on tupees (male wigs) now available for 800 euros (1000 dollars), so the balding problem is solved, I don't know why you guys keep bringing it up.

Here:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155002750799705&id=18807449704&refsrc=http://www.google.hr/&_rdr

It's not a solution, honestly. If anyone finds out that you're wearing a wig, your social status crumbles to nothing. People will get suspicious, when your hair doesn't grow, when your hair always looks just the same, when you get really close and see the suspicious hairline. There was a guy who revealed to his long time girlfriend that he was wearing a hair system and she left him straight away, and spread the news to everyone.
If you are smart about it, no one can find out. They are special glue-on, you can swim with them etc, they won't come off

You mean hair systems. Yes it is really great that we have something like that in the meantime. Should I lose my hair in the future I would buy that shit.

I'm 23 with a full head of hair, but it's this awful curly, carpet textured, black hair.

You mean hair systems. Yes it is really great that we have something like that in the meantime. Should I lose my hair in the future I would buy that shit.
Yes, but you can't buy additional bone for your skull to reshape it. That's why I said that bones trump hair any day

Soy will do this to you.

Just STFU low iq retard. AA is genetic. End off.
If he was tall with a thick head of hair, he wouldn't be gay.
Another low iq post. Lots of gays are good looking.

Just STFU low iq retard. AA is genetic. End off.

Another low iq post. Lots of gays are good looking.

Extremely low IQ.

AA is genetic - everyone knows that. The question is, what is triggering it much earlier in men relative to previous generations. @ColdPillow was giving some possible insight into that.

He is not bald. He buzzes. There is a big difference.

This thb.
Did you not read the part where I explainded that the balding issue is solved by modern glue-on wigs (check out the video in the link I posted). Also, it doesn't matter if that guy buzzes or not, the point was that he looks 10/10 without any hair, proving my point that bones are everything when it comes to looks

Did you not read the part where I explainded that the balding issue is solved by modern glue-on wigs (check out the video in the link I posted). Also, it doesn't matter if that guy buzzes or not, the point was that he looks 10/10 without any hair, proving my point that bones are everything when it comes to looks
I agree that bone structure is more important. But it does matter if someone buzzes or is bald. That's why BasedShaman and many others get SMP.
Extremely low IQ.

AA is genetic - everyone knows that. The question is, what is triggering it much earlier in men relative to previous generations. @ColdPillow was giving some possible insight into that.
Depends on the location boyo. Asians tend to bald less than whites. And for whites, EE seems to be the best for non balding.

What's going on? I see 16-year-old's and the like already at advanced stages of balding. What exactly is causing this? Hair is one of the most important features. You will never have a chance without hair, given that your chances are questionable with it. It's as though the modern environment is anti-male, lowering our testosterone to unprecedented levels and taking away our hair too.

Is hair loss on the rise? I hadn't noticed. It's a known fact that white guys bald more than any other race and also that when countries become more "modernized" in their diet (ie. fatty fast food, obese) they bald more.

I would have thought though balding would be less common as time goes on because everyone knows about fin/minox and all the celebrities use shit like that to keep their hair as long as possible.

I'm 23 with a full head of hair, but it's this awful curly, carpet textured, black hair.

No hair thread is complete without hearing about your curly hair that drives you crazy but you refuse to straighten. I want to fly to Egypt and straighten it for you just so you can shut up about it. :feelsokman:

I only saw a balding 16yo one time in my life.

Where are you from?? O_o

Extremely low IQ.

It's the extremely high stress caused by social stratification; namely rising class inequality.

This can't be fixed on a societal level as it is the inevitable result of technological advances. The high status tribes will further separate themselves from the lower status tribes will do everything in their power to make this status differential as apparent as possible.

All one can do is, as an individual, either increase his status or not care about being low status. Being low status and caring = hairloss and other health problems.

I'm seeing the opposite. Everyone has hair except me

im like norwood 2 it suks

Sub 6 foids are passing their genes non-stopping, even mixing their subpar genes with chadlites 7/10 genes, with fakeup they can fake SMV and easily fool most starving chadlites, so it's not a surprise that their sons are getting uglier and bald!

Basically, female hypergamy is destroying sub8 men genes right now, only truechads are safe because most of them will only procreate with truestacies. This will create even more demand for Chads, I think two generations from now, chadlites and hight-tier normies will be rare, most men will be Chads or incels!

I would rope if i go bald.
Hair is the only think i like about myself.
I might try a hair system though.

Stress. And fapping too much *prepares for enduring yesfap roasting*

Soy will do this to you.

very legit. also if you are balding you better watch your diet

hair is cope if you're not chad

stress from being a low status male causes acute (temporary but still strong) hair loss and thinning, and constant snacking throughout the day creates high blood sugar which raises insulin and interacts with male hormones to create chronic hair loss

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back