Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having a non-receded thick head of hair after 20 is a rarity now

I was losing hair at 18 .

But idk if it’s because of stress or norwooding.

I’m 21 now and I still have a full head of hair my temples have receded a little bit but not too much

My dad lost his hair at like 55. How do you know if your losing hair cuz of stress or norwooding

I was losing hair at 18 .

But idk if it’s because of stress or norwooding.

I’m 21 now and I still have a full head of hair my temples have receded a little bit but not too much

My dad lost his hair at like 55. How do you know if your losing hair cuz of stress or norwooding

If it's shedding hair all over including the back = stress
if you're receding in a v shape fashion = norwooding

If it's shedding hair all over including the back = stress
if you're receding in a v shape fashion = norwooding

I’m shedding hair anytime I try to comb my hair with my hands.

And I’m also receding but very slightly

I’m shedding hair anytime I try to comb my hair with my hands.

And I’m also receding but very slightly

You have male pattern baldness IMO but it's not aggressive.

You have male pattern baldness IMO but it's not aggressive.
What to say to a doctor to get prescribed propecia?

I went before but all he did was look at me and just say take vitamins. And I told him I was receding

My hair is thick, but i'm still norwood 3. This means that when I do shave it off, it'll still leave the norwood shadow.

What to say to a doctor to get prescribed propecia?

I went before but all he did was look at me and just say take vitamins. And I told him I was receding

Tell him that you've researched and understand the risks. Also say your balding is extremely aggressive, you're shedding hundreds of hair a day and so on. You should get it easily

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back