Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Having a oneitis = shooting yourself in the foot

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
So there was this new foid coworker at my job. I started to have a crush on her really fast and I liked her more and more. It seemed she liked me too but I was just being delusional. Anyways one of the guy coworkers who has a girlfriend told me that she blatantly told him she wanted to hook up with him when she knew he had a GF and that she had a boyfriend too. If she said that to me I would have been in euphoria. But no she had to choose him no matter how much I tried to connect and relate with her.
I hate foids.
It’s always been the same no matter what foid I tried hooking up with. What’s wrong with me?

Anyone with a oneitis should be sent to New Zealand to work at a mosque.

Jfl at having a oneitis in 2k19 as a blackpilled male

having oneitis is cucking yourself bro,worse than shooting yourself in the foot

Always remember that some foids will play nice (Especially in a work/school environment) never mistake that for any type of attraction to you, as hard as it may be. If you can look in the mirror every morning and see your truecel reflection then know that you have no chance. EVER.

Women feel repulsed when you love and respect them, especially if you barely know them.

Anyone with a oneitis should be sent to New Zealand to work at a mosque.

Women feel repulsed when you love and respect them, especially if you barely know them.
High iq.

Last edited:
It's okay OP that goes with being inexperienced. You are only human like the rest of us. And yeah, being an incel and feeling like you have an oneitis is nuclear level dangerous on your mental health.

It's okay OP that goes with being inexperienced. You are only human like the rest of us. And yeah, being an incel and feeling like you have an oneitis is nuclear level dangerous on your mental health.
My last one destroyed me.

Chad + oneitis = endless torture

Having any emotions for a foid is shooting yourself in the foot, all they care about is fucking Chad after Chad but some people just don't see the harsh reality.

If you have an oneitis then you need to fix that cuck shit, maybe try to direct your longing onto something that's not going to actively hurt you, like a waifu.
Having any emotions for a foid is shooting yourself in the foot, all they care about is fucking Chad after Chad but some people just don't see the harsh reality.
This. By nature I have strong feelings for people, I had to actively try to become able to stop feeling for foids, and also to stop having the urge to whiteknight for them.

Oneitises go out of their way to actively torture and deprave their incel orbiters. Cruel cunts.

I don’t think I’ve ever had one