Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having a queen size bed to myself is suifuel. I get my daily dose of suifuel first thing as I wake up and when I go to sleep. It's hell on earth.

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
A bed this size is intended to be for a man and a woman. Not for one worthless loser like myself that no one wants to be with. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: it's a constant reminder tbh

I got a queen size bed now too, shame no foid will ever sleep with me in it :feelsrope:

subtle brag
yeah im so proud of my ikea queen size mattress that was 300€ and i never get laid on :feelsseriously:

its comfy as fuck for the price though ngl
I got a queen size bed now too, shame no foid will ever sleep with me in it :feelsrope:
exactly, its size is a constant reminder that we're worthless trash

A bed this size is intended to be for a man and a woman. Not for one worthless loser like myself that no one wants to be with. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: it's a constant reminder tbh
shut up newfag
I don't even have a bed
i sleep on the floor
ultimate truecel trait

Share it with anothER girl

shut up newfag
I don't even have a bed
i sleep on the floor
ultimate truecel trait
Why do you sleep on the floor? Whats the story behind that? Do you take donations with bitcoin?

You should have got a king-size bed unless that queen is a landwhale.

Why do you sleep on the floor? Whats the story behind that? Do you take donations with bitcoin?
I sleep on the floor because there is not enough room in my bedroom for a bed. I have bookshelves and my table in my room, and it does not allow me room for a bed.
And i do not use bitcoin. I have no idea how it works

Bullshit. I have a Cali king bed and it's the most comfortable thing ever.

You can give the bed to me if you want to get rid of it. I'll gladly take it off your hands.

I sleep on a small single bare mattress with biscuit crimps and cum stains all over

Having a one-person bed as an adult male is worse.

I recall reading this first in one of Houellebecq's books, having a one person bed as an adult after the age of ~22. Other than adult incels really only children, the severely handicapped, the terminally ill, the very elderly and the 'professional' celibates (priests and monks) have one person beds. Obviously the bunks of sailors on ships, oil workers on offshore drilling platforms and soldiers are an exception since they are not part of civil society while they are duty.

A one-person bed is a sign you have totally given up on the possibility of sex in the short to mid term (in the long term you are dead). Even single, non-virgin sexless normies in cramped city appartments will keep two-person beds to avoid the stigma... a 'master' bedroom with a one-person bed just YELLS you have given up on intimacy.

DSC02558_preview-640x960.jpg

Het%20Meulenbelt13.f364532cf95fd4751820e4f1de6686b7.jpg

iu

iu

I sleep on the floor because there is not enough room in my bedroom for a bed. I have bookshelves and my table in my room, and it does not allow me room for a bed.
And i do not use bitcoin. I have no idea how it works
So you rather have bookshelves than sleep in a bed? dedicated af

I have a queen size bed and it's comfortable as fuck tbh

I have a twin

Over for bedcels

So you rather have bookshelves than sleep in a bed? dedicated af
my autism makes me collect things like books and videogame stuff

my autism makes me collect things like books and videogame stuff
Sounds really good. Do you sleep in a sleeping bag or what?
I find room/houses very interesting that have a theme or obessive collection, not a fucking normie room.

I like larger beds because I keep tossing and turning at night, and if I feel uncomfortably warm I can switch to a colder part of my bed.

Sounds really good. Do you sleep in a sleeping bag or what?
I find room/houses very interesting that have a theme or obessive collection, not a fucking normie room.
No i just sleep on the cold floor, with some pillows for my head and a blanket.
And my room's "theme" is mostly videogames, art, and movies.

No i just sleep on the cold floor, with some pillows for my head and a blanket.
And my room's "theme" is mostly videogames, art, and movies.
I slept a few times on the balcony when it rained outside just for that survival feeling. As a child I built tents on the floor and slept there too.
We aren't fit for modern civilisation. What art do you have there?

Bragging about a big bed, bastard. I wish my room was big enough to get something bigger than a single.

We aren't fit for modern civilisation. What art do you have there?
I have both historical art but also videogame art books. Even some pieces of art hanging on my walls

I have both historical art but also videogame art books. Even some pieces of art hanging on my walls
Nice, I have this picture over my bed and a map of Myrtana from Gothic 3

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back