Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having a sex slave

• Thread starter Deleted member 19486
  • Start date
Deleted member 19486

Deleted member 19486

Banned
-
I have been unable to shake the thought of having a sex slave. Especially when I’m at the gym with all the foids dressed like sluts. I have been thinking of all the ways I could get away with it, and how I can avoid getting her pregnant. The easiest method being doing a little bit of research and finding a foid I know can’t have kids. There have been absolute legends like Arial Castro that managed to get away with it for decades so if you’re a lot more careful than them it could work out

Maybe you could move to a 3rd world country and get one. The police wouldn’t give a shit so long as you paid them off (only if they found out).

The easiest way to do it is to be Chad

In an enlightened society, you'd be able to purchase a castrated sex slave or two. In our current world, you'll never be able to have one and you're barely allowed to have a doll as a sex slave. Which is why I don't think about it

cool but seems kinda effort tbh; like, imagine actually having to leave the house. i guess you could call a pizza and on the "special requests" you attach a picture of chad then put "send your cutest delivery girl ;)" and then nab her jfl. youd still have to buy extra food and stuff which is kinda dead when i could spend it on going to chessington or something

I can't even take care of myself let alone a slave. Notice how a lot of these people escape. The kidnapper usually overlooks something, gets lazy, or has to work. And the slave finds a way out. Humans become hyper focused when trying to survive.

The easiest way to do it is to be Chad

chad man goddamn chad ....legal way and easiest way is be attractive foids let you do all kinds of things. and members here think chads are on our side and dont hate chad

chad can have sex slaves in broad day light

I can't even take care of myself let alone a slave. Notice how a lot of these people escape. The kidnapper usually overlooks something, gets lazy, or has to work. And the slave finds a way out. Humans become hyper focused when trying to survive.
I don’t know I think if you keep her chained at all times she can’t escape. The ones that escape usually only escape if the foid has kids or if the kidnapper starts giving her more freedoms like allowing her to go in the garden

I don’t know I think if you keep her chained at all times she can’t escape. The ones that escape usually only escape if the foid has kids or if the kidnapper starts giving her more freedoms like allowing her to go in the garden
The slave will still be the one in survival mode. Looking for any opportunity to escape. You will get lazy one day and they escape. It's a suicidal move unless you're lucky.

Hi IncelTears. I bet you're watching like the little misguided morons you are. Hey, I believe it is time to freshen up on the Rules of the Internet.

This post like many are jokes or basic trolling and should not be taken seriously.

Having sex slaves to a good idea ngl

The slave will still be the one in survival mode. Looking for any opportunity to escape. You will get lazy one day and they escape. It's a suicidal move unless you're lucky.
Fine cut off her legs then

Hi IncelTears. I bet you're watching like the little misguided morons you are. Hey, I believe it is time to freshen up on the Rules of the Internet.

This post like many are jokes or basic trolling and should not be taken seriously.
Look at my post history idiot. I’m not from incel tears

Your smile can turn them into sex slaves, it all depends in how often you smile at them.

I don't want a sex slave, I would hate that, I just want love.. an even more impossible demand.

Only really filthy rich and powerful people can get real sex slaves

There are over 90.000 people missing in the USA right now...
They hardly focus on any of them. When I watched the local news daily you would only hear about a few major kidnappings per year. I think the stats are fabricated anyways. Many of those kids are illegals, runaways, or never accounted for, even though they're safe.

to stop her from escaping just super glue her to the floor of your basement .

I would love to own a MK-Ultra sex slave, but only the (((elite))) can have them.

Its definitely not gonna work if you are going to talk about it on a public forum jfl

I have been unable to shake the thought of having a sex slave. Especially when I’m at the gym with all the foids dressed like sluts. I have been thinking of all the ways I could get away with it, and how I can avoid getting her pregnant. The easiest method being doing a little bit of research and finding a foid I know can’t have kids. There have been absolute legends like Arial Castro that managed to get away with it for decades so if you’re a lot more careful than them it could work out

Reminds me of when this video surfaced and the FBI thought it was a genuine video and the girl was a real missing girl (Kayla Berg). The girl's mother even thought it looked like her and was her daughter, then the video ended up being a hoax and the people in it were just actors and the real missing girl still hasn't been found.

Nice way to appear on cucktears

It kills me everytime I see a slut because my brain has so many questions like why tf would you leave the house with half you ass hanging out or how are you not embarrassed for yourself but will never go answered. Seeing that shit doesnt arouse me it really just makes me look at them as lesser people.

A sex slave would be so empty in the end. She would never love you or give you true affection. It would only be to survive and in the long run to get away. Best you could hope for is Stockholm...and that wouldn't really happen im thinking if your actively using her for sex. It's a nice cope daydream though.

It kills me everytime I see a slut because my brain has so many questions like why tf would you leave the house with half you ass hanging out or how are you not embarrassed for yourself but will never go answered. Seeing that shit doesnt arouse me it really just makes me look at them as lesser people.
They do it to attract Chad. Subhumans seeing it is just an unfortunate side effect.

I dont even believe that anymore since they can just get chad online my theroy is its to compete with other foids