Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having a sister as an Incel is the ultimate Blackpill.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
As an Incel you are forced to watch how your sister has friends, boyfriends, and a life in general while you rot. you have to watch and accept how she will have time of her life when she's 14-18 while you at the same age already deep in your basement. it's truly the biggest injustice, and that's not even getting into how having a sister in the first place means you have to basically see her being a slut.

Mine is still young and doesn't really do anything yet but i'm not delusional enough to think she won't be going to parties and stuff when she's a bit older.

As an Incel you are forced to watch how your sister has friends, boyfriends, and a life in general while you rot. you have to watch and accept how she will have time of her life when she's 14-18 while you at the same age already deep in your basement. it's truly the biggest injustice, and that's not even getting into how having a sister in the first place means you have to basically see her being a slut.

Mine is still young and doesn't really do anything yet but i'm not delusional enough to think she won't be going to parties and stuff when she's a bit older.
try 3.

Imagine having a sister *hits pipe*
Oh yeah right, wrong reference

My sisters a decade older than me, so thankfully I was spared of the suifuel

I know almost nothing about my sister's friends or her relationships. have not actually met any of her boyfriends in person ever

I can relate. it's shit seeing the stark difference in our lives

Me too. I'm a KHHV, but my younger sister had undergo 3 relationships.

Please fuck your sister

Please fuck your sister

Real life isn't Anime man you can't just fuck your sister jfl.

Even if i wanted to (i don't) it would be a bad idea in every way imaginable.

Mine lives on tutorial mode because she is a Stacy in terms of looks, whilst I wasnt lucky in the genetic lottery and was born as an abomination. I still cant figure out how out out of all sperm my sperm was first to reach the egg :waitwhat:

Your sister is going to be a cumrag for multiple chads.

That sweet little innocent face full of wonder and curiosity is going to have chads residual cum on it.

Let that sink in.

Entire squad

Tbh having a Chad brother would be even worse, you would see everyday how a Chad so genetically close to you lives, how the genetic potential was there for you but you just weren't as lucky. Very brutal :feelsrope:

Because when i never had a such thing but she will because she's a female is devastating to me.

What's that study about? i'm too lazy to read all of it. sex ratios?

Lmao, you guys have some crazy sisters. My sister (15) sits inside all day, watches netflix, plays roblox or makes those weird edits of celebrities you see on instagram. Once a month goes to her friends home or something, but nothing else.

Lmao, you guys have some crazy sisters. My sister (15) sits inside all day, watches netflix, plays roblox or makes those weird edits of celebrities you see on instagram. Once a month goes to her friends home or something, but nothing else.

Mine is like that too but for how long?

I already see her dressing more and more skimpy and going outside more, it's only matter of time..:feels:

I’m glad I don’t have a sister. But if I did I would try to get revenge for all the shit femoids have done to myself and others

Because when i never had a such thing but she will because she's a female is devastating to me.

What's that study about? i'm too lazy to read all of it. sex ratios?

Yes, it's devastating, I am and have been in the same situation. I have a sister also. She also has autism, but if she updates on FaceBook that she is now single, she has literally tens of messages in her inbox within a day from good-looking dudes. That's the world we live in. She has never had any problems getting boyfriends, even though she is deeply autistic and has much lower IQ than me.

But you want to prohibit your sister from having boyfriends, creating more incels.

Just scroll a page or two and look at the picture! YOU DID THAT, YOU MUST SUFFER. IT'S YOUR FAULT. I am very angry that a lot of Georgian surplus young men have moved to Finland (mostly as fake asylum seekers that got their claims rejected). We have to suffer more also here because of your actions killing innocent female humans.

Last edited:
I guess if your sister at least looks like shit it's a little better. But still, you will see how unfair this world is after she gets her ugly cunt filled with the sperm from your bullies.

Yes, it's devastating, I am and have been in the same situation. I have a sister also. She also has autism, but if she updates on FaceBook that she is now single, she has literally tens of messages in her inbox within a day from good-looking dudes. That's the world we live in. She has never had any problems getting boyfriends, even though she is deeply autistic and has much lower IQ than me.

But you want to prohibit your sister from having boyfriends, creating more incels.

Just scroll a page or two and look at the picture! YOU DID THAT, YOU MUST SUFFER. IT'S YOUR FAULT. I am very angry that a lot of Georgian surplus young men have moved to Finland (mostly as fake asylum seekers that got their claims rejected). We have to suffer more also here because of your actions killing innocent female humans.

>Innocent
>Female

Ok.

i'd ignore her existence if I were you

My sister is in the same looks level as me.
She gets treated like I want to be treated

glad i only have a brother tbh who is incel like me

I'm hoping this Human Depopulation conspiracy turns out to be true lol.

I had a friend, his stacy sister height mogged him by 10 cm when she was 14 and he 20.

Can relate. My older sister lifemogs me into oblivion. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

i have 2 older sisters

i fucking hate them both

My sister is my about looksmatch except she doesn't even bother with the "take a shower" meme. She's still managed to have a few boyfiends.

Exactly.

'Just fuck your sister bro' said someone who bases his sibling relationships on Anime.

He most likely would given the chance.

:lul::feelspuke::feelskek:
No I wouldn't. She's too old

I have 2 sisters, the only reason they haven't been in a relationship yet is because my dad (high T arab) threatened to beat them if they lost virginity before their mid 20s jfl.