Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Having a sister is the most brutal blackpill

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
My sister pretends to be a good girl walking around in her skirts(doesn't actually wear pants ever) and braided hair talking about her enlightened trad views meanwhile she's a 37 year old tinder roastie :lul: when I hinted that she's superficial she broke down crying meanwhile she buys 10 shoes and bags a year and openly fawns over very tall men on tv. she also demands high status like every 37 year old single roast. she almost orgasmed(it sounded like she did) when her friend told her how tall her new boyfriend is. I remember her using the word 'charismatic' a lot when I was little describing movie stars such as george clooney or brad pitt, now I know it just means good bone projection.

she pretends to be nice and sweet but every time has some snide remark to fuck your day up. she pretends to be feminine yet constantly interjects when I'm arguing with my brother and bosses my mom around. also the passive aggressive remarks.. when I was little I did karate and when the subject came up she always put me down how I'd be fucked if I ever tried something on her making me feel like a cuck. what to even say to that as a kid? the more I think about it the more I hate her. for a foid her entire life is verbal domination and fucking chad

holy fuck I hope you're ok boyo. but look on the bright side, the more sisters the more blackpilled. I was unicorn coping for a long ass time but even if a 'unicorn' had 10% of my sister's behavior it'd still make me sick

Ye I have 2 sisters and they almost literally have squirting orgasms over hearing how tall or rich a guy is.