Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having a small head is a death sentence(not b/c of looks)

A

Aspiecel

Recruit
★★★
There is no feature worse than having a small head. Why is that? Because head size and brain size are directly correlated. The bigger your head is the bigger your brain is and visa versa. And when it comes to your brain size matters, bigger brain means more intelligence, less depression, better at talking,less anxiety, more mental energy, more NT, etc. Small brain means the opposite. Low IQ, more depression, anxiety, mental fatigue, weakness, autism, more prone to Dementia,Alzheimer etc.

I hate having such a tiny head

My head is really big. I always have to use caps at the biggest possible size

A lot of low IQ 3rd world deathniks have big head. African BBC's in general for example.

Wrong on the head size. I know an autist with a massive head. Most of the autistic people I meet dont have "small heads". There is no study that correlates head size with autism.

I'm autistic myself and skull mog most kids my age range.

There is no feature worse than having a small head. Why is that? Because head size and brain size are directly correlated. The bigger your head is the bigger your brain is and visa versa. And when it comes to your brain size matters, bigger brain means more intelligence, less depression, better at talking,less anxiety, more mental energy, more NT, etc. Small brain means the opposite. Low IQ, more depression, anxiety, mental fatigue, weakness, autism, more prone to Dementia,Alzheimer etc

But is it really?

Whales have the biggest brains so by that logic, they must have the highest IQs.

Sources on your claims that small head = dementia ?

A lot of low IQ 3rd world deathniks have big head. African BBC's in general for example.

Blacks have the smallest heads.
Sources on your claims that small head = dementia ?

Just search it. You’ll find plenty of information backing up what I’m saying. Search for things like big head lessens risk of Dementia and Alzheimer’s. The bigger your brain the more better off you are when it comes to everything
Wrong on the head size. I know an autist with a massive head. Most of the autistic people I meet dont have "small heads". There is no study that correlates head size with autism.

I'm autistic myself and skull mog most kids my age range.

You probably think autism means you’re really good at math and computers don’t you?

Last edited:
I thought they had a small head, like them somalians

I thought they had a small head, like them somalians
Somalias arent really BBC

Look at west africans for example. Big everything.

Polacks also have big heads and theyre low iq

Big head = brute trait

I thought this was debunked?

Somalias arent really BBC

Look at west africans for example. Big everything.

Polacks also have big heads and theyre low iq

Big head = brute trait
yes, it’s just a lot of bone with low neuron density on the inside

https://www.bbc.com/news/10596344

Having a big head may help protect against the worst ravages of dementia, say researchers.

They found that people with Alzheimer's with the largest craniums had better memory and thinking skills than patients with smaller skulls.

My mom has a little head lol.

:feelsrope: Small skull = mogged 24/7

There is a correlation between brain size and intelligence but again there is going to be people on either end of the distribution that posess traits that do not fit the norm. Take Einstein for example, contributed an enormous amount to physics and his brain was ridiculously below average.

About the race thing you were talking about. There is a small but consistent correlation between race and intercranial volume. Whether that affects differences between racial IQs or it is the upbringing and environments they are exposed to is hard to determine.

Also, shave your head. I thought mine was small but it just turned out I had a small face. I discovered that my neuro-cranium is considerably tall and bulges out near the top.

Most adult humans do have pretty big heads though.

Most adult humans do have pretty big heads though.
Exactly it’s normal to have a big head. Small heads are outliers and messed. Everyone in my family has a big head except me cause my mom had pregnancy complications

Exactly it’s normal to have a big head. Small heads are outliers and messed. Everyone in my family has a big head except me cause my mom had pregnancy complications
Do you have microcephaly?

:feelshaha:

My head seems normal , I think

Height is a cope
Small skull = mogged for life

There is no feature worse than having a small head. Why is that? Because head size and brain size are directly correlated. The bigger your head is the bigger your brain is and visa versa. And when it comes to your brain size matters, bigger brain means more intelligence, less depression, better at talking,less anxiety, more mental energy, more NT, etc. Small brain means the opposite. Low IQ, more depression, anxiety, mental fatigue, weakness, autism, more prone to Dementia,Alzheimer etc.

I hate having such a tiny head
thats why all the brutish violent big guys are so smart right... and alot of the scientific intelligent and creative types are small and frail....

My head is big and I’m pretty smart, but I don’t like how big it looks. I would prefer a smaller one.

One could have a small head, but a thin skull, which results in a larger brain.

A big head, but THICK skull = small brain.

JFL my mother says I have a small head but I have 25 inches(63.5cm) circumference.

Higher IQ doesn't lead to less depression and anxiety. In fact it's the opposite way around.

Low IQ, more depression, anxiety, mental fatigue, weakness, autism, more prone to Dementia,Alzheimer etc.

Yes. Your statement seems to have partial validity, according to the data.

We shall begin:

Today, the gene of focus is "APBA1", a gene that inhibits deposition of amyloid protein fragments.

As we recall the traits of dementia:

Senile plaques (SP) and neurofibrillary tangles (NFT) are the major histopathological changes that occur in Alzheimer's disease (AD). How these two different types of lesions are related to each other and to the dementia of AD is unknown. Recent studies lead to paradoxical conclusions: NFT and neuronal alterations such as synapse loss are much more closely related to the symptoms of dementia than are SP. However, mutations in the beta-amyloid protein of SP have been found in some patients with familial AD, suggesting that an abnormality in amyloid causes the development of SP, NFT and AD dementia. Examination of transgenic animals that produce amyloid precursor protein (APP), or altered forms of APP, may lead to the development of an animal model of AD, and ultimately to answers that link amyloid production to neuronal alterations, and cognitive impairments.

Now...APBA1 demonstrated by my variant will help us reach the next phase:

Sniecker

Sniek

Population Frequency:

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
Total Global10618G=0.59314A=0.40686, T=0.00000
European Sub8276G=0.5168A=0.4832, T=0.0000
African Sub1406G=0.9587A=0.0413, T=0.0000
African Others Sub54G=0.94A=0.06, T=0.00
African American Sub1352G=0.9593A=0.0407, T=0.0000
Asian Sub46G=0.91A=0.09, T=0.00
East Asian Sub32G=0.88A=0.12, T=0.00

Many of the implicated genes are involved in neuronal function: DCC, APBA1, PRR7, ZFHX3, HCRTR1, NEGR1, MEF2C, SHANK3 and ATXN2L (see Supplementary Note for the GeneCards summaries).

In conclusion, we conducted a meta-analysis GWAS and GWGAS for intelligence, including 13 cohorts and 78,308 individuals. We confirmed three loci and 12 genes, and identified 15 novel genomic loci and 40 novel genes for intelligence. Pathway analysis demonstrated the involvement of genes regulating cell development. We showed genetic overlap with several neuropsychiatric and metabolic disorders. These findings provide starting points for understanding the molecular neurobiological mechanisms underlying intelligence, one of the most investigated traits in humans

rs11138902​
APBA1 intronic​
9q21.11​
a​
g​
0.54​
5.49​
4.12E-08​
+++++-++​
78307​
1​

Clearly, APBA1 is closely associated with intelligence.

Intelligence has been associated with many socio-economic and health-related outcomes. We used whole-genome LD Score Regression12 to calculate the genetic correlation with 32 traits from these domains for which GWAS summary statistics were available for download. Significant genetic correlations were observed with 14 traits. The strongest, positive genetic correlation was with Educational attainment (rg=0.70, SE=0.02, P=2.5×10−287). Moderate, positive genetic correlations were observed with smoking cessation, intracranial volume, head circumference in infancy, Autism spectrum disorder and height. Moderate negative genetic correlations were observed with Alzheimer’s disease, depressive symptoms, having ever smoked, schizophrenia, neuroticism, waist-to-hip ratio, body mass index, and waist circumference (Fig. 3d; Supplementary Table 13).

Very nice. Now, examining the characteristics of dementia, we can observe the function of APBA1:

• The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the X11 protein family. It is a neuronal adapter protein that interacts with the Alzheimer's disease amyloid precursor protein (APP). It stabilizes APP and inhibits production of proteolytic APP fragments including the A beta peptide that is deposited in the brains of Alzheimer's disease patients. This gene product is believed to be involved in signal transduction processes. It is also regarded as a putative vesicular trafficking protein in the brain that can form a complex with the potential to couple synaptic vesicle exocytosis to neuronal cell adhesion. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008]

Thus, APBA1 is protective against dementia, and also appears to increase intelligence. Quite interesting.

You are probably thinking of HMGA2, a gene that increases intracranial volume.

Simple.

Single Attempt:

• Enables RNA binding activity. Predicted to be involved in rRNA processing. Located in extracellular space. [provided by Alliance of Genome Resources, Apr 2022]

RNA-binding proteins (RBPs) are typically thought of as proteins that bind RNA through one or multiple globular RNA-binding domains (RBDs) and change the fate or function of the bound RNAs. Several hundred such RBPs have been discovered and investigated over the years. Recent proteome-wide studies have more than doubled the number of proteins implicated in RNA binding and uncovered hundreds of additional RBPs lacking conventional RBDs. In this Review, we discuss these new RBPs and the emerging understanding of their unexpected modes of RNA binding, which can be mediated by intrinsically disordered regions, protein–protein interaction interfaces and enzymatic cores, among others. We also discuss the RNA targets and molecular and cellular functions of the new RBPs, as well as the possibility that some RBPs may be regulated by RNA rather than regulate RNA.

To maintain cellular homeostasis, all cells must continually synthesize new proteins. Ribosomes (polyribosomes) are specialized complexes composed of nucleic acids and proteins that are responsible for mediating all protein synthesis. Specialized nucleic acids, rRNA and tRNA molecules, are essential for ribosomes to translate mRNA into proteins (Yang, 1996; Fromont-Racine et al., 2003; Han et al., 2003; Tschochner and Hurt, 2003; Granneman and Baserga, 2004)

Non-coding RNAs (ncRNAs) have emerged as critical regulators of transcription, epigenetic processes, and gene silencing, which make them ideal candidates for insight into molecular evolution and a better understanding of the molecular pathways of neuropsychiatric disease. Here, we provide an overview of the current state of knowledge regarding various classes of ncRNAs and their role in neural plasticity and cognitive function, and highlight the potential contribution they may make to the development of a variety of neuropsychiatric disorders, including schizophrenia, addiction, and fear-related anxiety disorders.

The process of learning, and the associated neural plasticity that leads to memory formation, requires the ability to detect and rapidly respond to dynamic changes in the environment. At the level of individual neurons, these responses occur on a timescale that is faster than activity-induced transcription via the coordinated, activity-induced switching of internal molecular states and cellular metabolism. In recent years, our understanding of experience-dependent gene regulation and neuronal adaptation has advanced significantly with the recognition that the structure state of RNA can provide the modifiable context in which this can occur. Structurally labile RNA elements are able to react to changes in ion concentration and metabolite flux, which can lead to altered RBP and RNA-RNA interactions within the cell (Mortimer et al., 2014). For example, a stem-loop structure in the 3′UTR of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) mRNA is structurally responsive to calcium influx, thereby stabilizing this transcript in response to neuronal activity (Fukuchi & Tsuda, 2010, Vanevski & Xu, 2015). This structure state also promotes the interaction of BDNF mRNA with the RNA binding protein HuD, which has a direct impact on translation of BDNF (Allen et al., 2013, Vanevski & Xu, 2015). Further, an important role for the G-quadruplex RNA structures, which are non-canonical RNA structures organized in stacks of tetrads or G-quartets, in which four guanines are assembled in a planar arrangement by Hoogsteen hydrogen bonding. G-quadruplex RNA has been shown to be critically involved in mediating the localization of CamKIIα and PSD-95 to neurites, which are essential for synaptic plasticity (Subramian et al, 2011).

Importantly, the dynamic switching of RNA structure states in response to changes in the cellular environment can be influenced by RNA modification. An interesting example of structural lability conferred by RNA modification is the brain-enriched lncRNA MALAT1, which influences synaptogenesis (Bernard et al., 2010) and is found in nuclear paraspeckles within hippocampal neurons, implying a key role in alternative splicing. When MALAT1 accumulates m6A modifications, its interaction with the RBP heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein C (HNRNPC) is enhanced, which then promotes its accumulation in paraspeckles (Liu et al., 2015, Zhou et al., 2016). We found that a significant number of lncRNAs, including MALAT1, are dynamically expressed in the adult brain in response to fear-related learning (Spadaro et al., 2015) and that the majority of these lncRNAs contain motifs for m6A and Ψ. The purpose of these modifications on neuronal lncRNAs remains to be determined; direct induction of an experience-dependent structure state change could promote the downstream influence of lncRNAs on RNA-directed epigenetic regulation in learning and memory, and this hypothesis warrants further investigation.