Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Having a stepson/daughter is utterly and inexcusably cucked and the way soyciety accepts it enrages me

• Thread starter HyperVersager_4EVER
  • Start date
HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Overlord
★★★★★
This enrages me so fucking much I can barely conceive it with words. The gynocentric society expects a man to take care of all the bastard spawn a wretched whore has begotten throughout her entire cock carousel youth for fucking free. An old whore with no useful skills, no career, no prospects can just casually demand a man to do all the work + be a dad for her deranged, fatherless offsprings WHILE BRINGING NOTHING TO THE TABLE HERSELF(minus the rotten, gaping chasm between her legs I suppose). This is not an entirely new, clown world phenomenon either. In some cultures, historically and also nowadays, a father accepting his stepkids, not discriminating between his own blood and them is considered a “virtue”, a sign that he is a “good human”. JFL, even before feminism grasped MANkind with its predatory clutches society still put femasites on pedestal.

The worst part is, in my opinion isn’t even the cucked deal itself, its future repercussions of it. His “children” WILL feel the lack of true bond between their parents, they WILL understand that their mother is just exploiting her poor beta husband for resources, the fact that there never was any “love” between them like normal, pair-bonded parents will be engraved on their souls. Either they will turn into a Machiavellian monster like their mother, or a poor, broken, knows-the-blackpill-deep-down-but-will-never-admit soy like their father. Anyway, fuck the new age arrangements, fuck female worshipping society and fuck everything. Thanks for reading this rant.

Society accepts it because it benefits women. Its as simple as that.

You pick up the slack of another man and pay for it, thus benefiting the female. God forbid the female take sole responsibility for picking a shitty father that she decided to whore herself out to

me when i have a stepdad and stepmom

stepdaughter could be....

Having a stepdaughter is based if you're planning on upgrading later

raising the mature sperm of another man just to get access at using a non virgin hole :feelsjuice:

You should be a allowed to kill all the offspring of the whore if you agree to be her partner like nature intended. Even if they are full grown adults, death for all of the shitspawn. Only then can you ever hope to attain equal ground with the whore as she can't hold her bastard shitlings against you,

You should be a allowed to kill all the offspring of the whore if you agree to be her partner like nature intended. Even if they are full grown adults, death for all of the shitspawn. Only then can you ever hope to attain equal ground with the whore as she can't hold her bastard shitlings against you,
Even though I hate step-relationships murder sounds a bit too excessive still, you should have just the balls to banish them from your home or never enter relationship with a female who has children. I like the word shitspawn and shitling though.

An old whore with no useful skills, no career, no prospects can just casually demand a man to do all the work + be a dad for her deranged, fatherless offsprings WHILE BRINGING NOTHING TO THE TABLE HERSELF(minus the rotten, gaping chasm between her legs I suppose).
according to foids and cucks, men should be grateful for this opportunity :feelskek:

Society accepts it because it benefits women. Its as simple as that.

You pick up the slack of another man and pay for it, thus benefiting the female. God forbid the female take sole responsibility for picking a shitty father that she decided to whore herself out to

Lol you think step relations are decadent. Wait till you hear about polyamory.
He is going to dump the hog roastie mother and lolimaxx
And go to jail instantly?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back