Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Having a waifu > having a 3d gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 28903
  • Start date
Deleted member 28903

Deleted member 28903

Banned
-
Go ahead, call it a cope. CALL IT A COPE. But know that by calling it a cope, you are the real coper here. You are coping because you can't deal with the fact that I mentally ascended and found real enlightenment meanwhile you're still worshipping 3d foids hoping they will give you a crumb of pussy some day. :lul: Meanwhile I lifemog even Chad because I have a perfect imaginary companion meanwhile he's stuck with flawed 3d foids, MEANWHILE 3d-worshipping incels are stuck with nothing at all.

Now you may say 3d foids are better because they are "real", but what does that mean? What is real about them? Their actions certainly aren't real. They're all fake. A facade to make you feel a certain way. No different than any other fictional character.

So all you can say is real is what? Their bodies. And that they have a real physical body is good for what? I say there are two reasons: the first is so you can look at it, and the second is so you can fuck it. Well the first is irrelevant because you can simply make a drawing of any fictional character and look at it as well, as well as creating images and fantasies of it in your head to give it any amount of life. This means that the only real advantage of a 3d foid is the second one: that you can have sex with her. But how valuable is that really? How unique is it? Is the physical sensation what makes it special? Then you can use a fleshlight or similar, so no I don't believe that is what makes it special.

So what is it? That you are having it with someone else? Another person? It fulfills some kind of loneliness or need for intimacy? I think even that need, with enough imagination, is fulfilled just as well by a waifu. When I masturbate and I fantasize intensely, the images and experience become real in my mind, the characters come to life, and suspension of disbelief is easy. The result is that, after I orgasm, I don't feel alone like I just masturbated. I feel fulfilled like I just had sex with someone I love. And is that really any less "real"? If my mind feels that I experienced sex, how is it any worse than if I experienced sex in "real" life?

Perception and reality are indistinguishable. Perception is what matters. Reality is irrelevant.

Yea waifu is good.

That’s like a homeless man saying “I have imaginary 1billionn dollars” so I am richer than you

Depends on the gf i guess

That’s like a homeless man saying “I have imaginary 1billionn dollars” so I am richer than you
If his belief in having a billion dollars grants him as much happiness as actually having a billion dollars, then he may as well be. I think that would be hard to accomplish though.
Depends on the gf i guess
No. I don't believe there is any "real" foid in the world which is equal to what I am capable of imagining.

what's ur waifu

You're right OP, I will indeed call this a cope. But I'm happy you found peace with your waifus

This is mine btw

weeb cuck cope

Weeb holocaust when?

It is a cope but it’s the best cope

2d will always be better than 3d

i thought mc was just some average kid and developed into dark triad.
he is trucel and then becomes skeleton King of nazarick. he has human farms, manipulates nobles, LARPs as White Knight just to turn traitor later. and makes his own kingdom eventually. very dark triad

he is trucel and then becomes skeleton King of nazarick. he has human farms, manipulates nobles, LARPs as White Knight just to turn traitor later. and makes his own kingdom eventually. very dark triad
already have it on my backlog funnily enough

Someone would call you crazy but who am i to judge, i was unhealthy obsessed with princes Ashe from FFXII for years.
Ashe Alt Render
Young Ashe 28artwork29

The darker the better.

Go ahead, call it a cope. CALL IT A COPE. But know that by calling it a cope, you are the real coper here. You are coping because you can't deal with the fact that

Cope implies there's some kind of sense or reasoning to something that is the basis of a coping mechanism, this isn't cope, its just pure delusion

I mentally ascended and found real enlightenment

You're mentally retarded

I can't even remember who you are but I'm not surprised that you are already on my ignore list

Cope implies there's some kind of sense or reasoning to something that is the basis of a coping mechanism, this isn't cope, its just pure delusion

You're mentally retarded
There's no such thing as delusions. Perception = reality. I lifemog Chad.

Waifu good
3D women bad

Didn't read but agree. 3D sluts are garbage.

Don't get it, so you have a drawing of 2D waifu, I admit she could be hotter than even a VS model, but what do you do with it? U can print it on a pillow and sleep with it, but how do you factor in her reciprocating feelings?

And when u fuck a fleshlight are you looking at her?

Do you have her drawn in different poses?

Why don't u just do what the riceman in Japan did and make a reactive hologram waifu? If you can Integrate it to fleshlight or Launch, even better, but then you can only be with her in the house. You can't go out in public with hologram waifu, because I guess she needs to be plugged in.
Holy crap such a coincidence, there's this YouTube babe I fap to, and she lives in Shenzhen, which is like a dollar mart tech hub, and just after I wrote that about hologram waifu, I saw this, which is a Chinese hologram waifu, so much cheaper than Japanese one (she has trashy blonde hair though, not virtuous black hair sadly), but you should just buy this (she says she is bisexual at the end)

Think she only speaks Chinese, but there might be some DLC @PPEcel can you translate what she is saying, she is speaking noodle

View: https://youtu.be/1GA50Zn4OX4

Last edited:
Don't get it, so you have a drawing of 2D waifu, I admit she could be hotter than even a VS model, but what do you do with it? U can print it on a pillow and sleep with it, but how do you factor in her reciprocating feelings?

And when u fuck a fleshlight are you looking at her?

Do you have her drawn in different poses?

Why don't u just do what the riceman in Japan did and make a reactive hologram waifu? If you can Integrate it to fleshlight or Launch, even better, but then you can only be with her in the house. You can't go out in public with hologram waifu, because I guess she needs to be plugged in.
I will look at pictures yes, but most of it happens within my mind. I imagine her in my mind's eye along with me doing things. The image that is created is very lively. I can hear her voice and imagine her touch as well.

Go ahead, call it a cope. CALL IT A COPE. But know that by calling it a cope, you are the real coper here. You are coping because you can't deal with the fact that I mentally ascended and found real enlightenment meanwhile you're still worshipping 3d foids hoping they will give you a crumb of pussy some day. :lul: Meanwhile I lifemog even Chad because I have a perfect imaginary companion meanwhile he's stuck with flawed 3d foids, MEANWHILE 3d-worshipping incels are stuck with nothing at all.

Now you may say 3d foids are better because they are "real", but what does that mean? What is real about them? Their actions certainly aren't real. They're all fake. A facade to make you feel a certain way. No different than any other fictional character.

So all you can say is real is what? Their bodies. And that they have a real physical body is good for what? I say there are two reasons: the first is so you can look at it, and the second is so you can fuck it. Well the first is irrelevant because you can simply make a drawing of any fictional character and look at it as well, as well as creating images and fantasies of it in your head to give it any amount of life. This means that the only real advantage of a 3d foid is the second one: that you can have sex with her. But how valuable is that really? How unique is it? Is the physical sensation what makes it special? Then you can use a fleshlight or similar, so no I don't believe that is what makes it special.

So what is it? That you are having it with someone else? Another person? It fulfills some kind of loneliness or need for intimacy? I think even that need, with enough imagination, is fulfilled just as well by a waifu. When I masturbate and I fantasize intensely, the images and experience become real in my mind, the characters come to life, and suspension of disbelief is easy. The result is that, after I orgasm, I don't feel alone like I just masturbated. I feel fulfilled like I just had sex with someone I love. And is that really any less "real"? If my mind feels that I experienced sex, how is it any worse than if I experienced sex in "real" life?

Perception and reality are indistinguishable. Perception is what matters. Reality is irrelevant.
based

but you should just buy this
They don't have one of my waifu, but I don't need something like that anyway. A hologram is obviously fake. My mental images create a semblance of reality.

They don't have one of my waifu, but I don't need something like that anyway. A hologram is obviously fake. My mental images create a semblance of reality.
You mean like you sort of do a total recall on yourself??
Sometimes I cope with pre blackpill memories of my life, but they are pretty faded now, might think about buying a waifu pillow idk

You mean like you sort of do a total recall on yourself??
Sometimes I cope with pre blackpill memories of my life, but they are pretty faded now, might think about buying a waifu pillow idk
I get so absorbed in my thoughts that I blank out kind of. It's like a trance. I think it's pretty common with daydreaming. Like I'll be staring at something but I don't actually see it. I see what's in my mind. Or someone will be saying my name but I won't notice until they come tap my shoulder or something.

Cope: The thread

I get so absorbed in my thoughts that I blank out kind of. It's like a trance. I think it's pretty common with daydreaming. Like I'll be staring at something but I don't actually see it. I see what's in my mind. Or someone will be saying my name but I won't notice until they come tap my shoulder or something.
Btw r u a weeb?

CALL IT A COPE
It certainly isn't whitepill.
They're all fake.
Maybe fake is what we like.
I think even that need, with enough imagination, is fulfilled just as well by a waifu.
I gotta give you a pass on this, tho. There are studies that demonstrate that imagining embraces and other similar stuff can temporarily increase the amount of oxytocin and other opioid neurotransmitters in the brain, reducing the pain we endure. Better than nothing I guess.

Some day I'll go crazy and post like 20 studies in a row here at .co.