Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having acne is the worst incel trait there is

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
Having acne holds you back so much. I have it and people always say my face looks like a piece of pizza and I hear foids say it’s the most disgusting thing to have. I went to a dermatologist to get some acne cream to put on my face and sadly it’s not doing shit. I’ve been seeing this dermatologist for the past 2 fucking years and I still have pimples all over my face. My mom said she’s signing me up to see and new dermatologist tomorrow but I highly doubt they are going to be able to help me either. It’s also painful as fucking hell when you bump an acne pimple or accidentally scratch it. That shit is painful as fuck. I probably have the worst acne genetics on this entire site.

Last edited:
I can confirm this as a youngcel. I usually wear a hood in public, and I always keep it on. This causes my dermatitis to spike, acne to appear more frequently and when my hood is taken off I look like someone who has a serious acne issue according to numerous people.

I can confirm this as a youngcel. I usually wear a hood in public, and I always keep it on. This causes my dermatitis to spike, acne to appear more frequently and when my hood is taken off I look like someone who has a serious acne issue according to numerous people.
I’m 18 and I still have it :feelsrope: and my school doesn’t allow us to wear hoods over our heads :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I’m 18 and I still have it :feelsrope: and my school doesn’t allow us to wear hoods over our heads :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Fortunately, my school doesn't mind about hoods over people's heads. Some teachers and students have issues whenever I don't take my hood off for the national anthem.

No and i also had acne but if you dont have it like the ones who look like burn victims it is NOT worse then manletism or balding. I know acnechadlites with no problems but there are nearly no chadletts or baldchads.

How foids view acne:
Chad with acne: Teehee he just has high testerone
Normie with acne: "just wash your face" :feelskek:
Incel with acne: "KILL IT WITH FIRE!"

Chad with acne still slays.

supplement zinc bro but not cheap oxide trash, pick up some zinc picolinate. It really helps with acne

And there are medications against it like lighttherapie or isotretinoin which help A LOT.
And trust me ive taken those drugs they help. Iso cures akne

I literally looked at myself in the mirror and felt depressed because of my acne, it's so over.

Worst part is my acne was moderate and then when I saw a dermatologist like 6 weeks ago to get better stuff for treatment it got 5x worse :feelskek:. Spread all over my face! They gave me salicylic acid cleanser and toner.

Fucking Jewish poison they gave to me I swear man:lul:

And they tell me it gets worse before it gets better :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Where's my rope :feelscry:

I went to a different dermatologist last week and got retinol and seen some improvements so far though. Still 3x as worse as when I started seeing dermatologists though OFC. Holding out hope it clears

Last edited:
I hope your right tbh. I don’t think I’ve ever seen one with acne though
Chad is always the exception. Autistic chad? Slays. Acne chad? Slays. WoW grinding NEET chad? Slays.

Od on accutane and leave this place forever. If accutane still doesn't get rid of your acne then join the sub 3 life.

I literally looked myself in the mirror and felt depressed because of my acne, it's so over.

Worst part is my acne was moderate and then when I saw a dermatologist like 6 weeks ago to get better stuff for treatment it got 5x worse :feelskek:. Spread all over my face

And they tell me it gets better before it gets worse:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Where's my rope :feelscry:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: They always say that cope.

Acne doesn't matter. What sucks are indented acne scars that you have for the rest of your life.
Tbh I’ll probably end up getting acne scars just because the number of times I accidentally picked a pimple and made it bleed is probably 10,000

lol acne is not the worst trait, its being ethnic

I have acne guys get gfs, but they were white(anglo not other white)

Also I have seen acne chads

lol acne is not the worst trait, its being ethnic

I have acne guys get gfs, but they were white(anglo not other white)

Also I have seen acne chads
Acne is worse on white people tho. It’s harder to see it on blacks or ethnics

I'm an icepickscarcel, life sucks.

I never once picked a pimple and have the indented scars all over my face. I only had active acne for a brief period too, maybe 2 years maximum, and then just the occasional pimple. Shit sucks.
Yeah my pimples itch sometimes which fucking sucks

I'm a manlet with acne scars, doesn't get much worse than that.

Acne + manlet is death sentence combo. I have both

My acne started going away when I came to this website for some strange reason.

im sure it's a worse trait than being ugly or short. might even be worse than acne scars

I only get acne on my forehead, idk why.

I'm 24 and still struggle with cystic acne. I only ever get acne around my nose and on my cheeks. They start out as painful lumps under the skin. Lately I've been using micellar water and I haven't had acne for months. I think it's working.
A few months ago I had a very bad acne and it left a noticeable red mark. It will never go away. It was the worst acne I've had and I had to do something about it.

Even if my acne goes away, I'm still left with red marks on my cheeks. Luckily I have no pitting.

Do your sleep schedule suck? Do you barley drink water?
I repaired my sleep schedule, but i dont drink much.
I think its caused by my hair, my hair is a bit long and it makes my forehead greasy. (just a theory btw, not that sure)

I repaired my sleep schedule, but i dont drink much.
I think its caused by my hair, my hair is a bit long and it makes my forehead greasy. (just a theory btw, not that sure)
Digest more water.

Accutane. The only shit that truly works. And don't let them cuck you out of it by telling you "oh the drug has risks".

However before that you could try cutting out dairy and processed foods.

Hahahah when my acne cleared up nothing changed, here I am alone here by myself :feelscry:

Accutane.

It is the only way, it is the nuclear option for acne. You should get on a course of Accutane before you get scarring.

Dermatologists are a big cope tbh
Nothing I try works

One good thing about being shitskin is being less prone to acne. But its still bad. id rather have white skin

Acne is brutal. One of my female classmates has very bad acne. She's not ugly other than that; she's 18, mostly white, green eyes, a bit chubby, but the acne looks so disgusting, just the other day some of it was popping and that yellow substance was running down her face during lunch.

And I say all that as someone who also had acne while younger (but mine wasn't as bad).

Oh, she has a boyfriend :feelsokman:

Rub some banana peels over your face for a week everyday. If nothing happens or your skin become worse stop if it improves continue doing this but this times its not everyday.

Rub some banana peels over your face for a week everyday. If nothing happens or your skin become worse stop if it improves continue doing this but this times its not everyday.
Putting anything organic on your face is just asking for acne.

I used to have much acne some years ago. It's better now though, but I'm not completely free from it.