Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having an autist gf is like winning the lottery

Deadend

Deadend

Recruit
★★★
Autistic women are way, way more rare than autistic males. For every 100 autistic males there's a female.

And nearly all autistic female go for Chad, they don't want to have a relationship with someone with a similar condition, they want someone "better"

As an autist myself I can't imagine being with a NT that will never fully understand me, in my entire life I've only met just one autistic woman, she was a true gem on top of all the pile of worthless shit, but she rejected me of course.

damn, that's crazy bro *scrolls*

Autistic women are way, way more rare than autistic males. For every 100 autistic males there's a female.

And nearly all autistic female go for Chad, they don't want to have a relationship with someone with a similar condition, they want someone "better"

As an autist myself I can't imagine being with a NT that will never fully understand me, in my entire life I've only met just one autistic woman, she was a true gem on top of all the pile of worthless shit, but she rejected me of course.
Yeah it's hard to be an autist especially when looking for work.

that's because autism is just lack of social skills to a degree. females don't need social skills. 99% of females don't have any actual social skills. they're all autistic by men's standards
And nearly all autistic female go for Chad

Tfw no autistic gf to cuddle awkwardly :cryfeels:

they're chad only as well idk what you expect

They don't want to have a relationship with someone with a similar condition, they want someone "better"

That goes for any female with any condition she may, or may not have tbh.

Tfw no autistic gf to cuddle awkwardly :cryfeels:
i would love to cuddle her, hug her, hold her hand and kiss her. Sex is like the last of the things i would do with her, that feel when no autistic girlfriend

So she's essentially AWALT

autistic girls are 100x more hypergamous and chad only then non-autistic girls

that's because autism is just lack of social skills to a degree. females don't need social skills. 99% of females don't have any actual social skills. they're all autistic by men's standards
Seriously, take anything a foid says, "accomplishes", does in general etc, and imagine a dude doing it. You'd think he was a pathetic little faggot who needs to be shoved in a locker.

I don't think autistic gfs are what we think they are. It's much different, you take an autist and make him grow up with positive reinforcement, symptoms of a disability become quirks, this is not a luxury for the male autist. Social interactions for the male autist become cognitive ability tests which inevitably turn into humiliation rituals.
Autistic foids hate autistic males because they are hypergamous cunts just like the rest of their kind
The worse thing you can do, even if you're a Chad, is tell an autistic girl you have autism too. They don't associate male autism to what they experienced - they visualize special ed classrooms and ugly men with no friends.

Last edited:
autistic girls are 100x more hypergamous and chad only then non-autistic girls
Exactly. They're laser-focused on what constitutes prince charming. It's like hypergamy on overdrive compared to the average foid. This is why autistic girls end up with a NT normie or chad, because they can.

As a socially retarded male I don't think I could be with a legit autist female, who would actually get shit done? I'd need mommy gf who does everything for me but good luck finding that :feelskek: Even "autistic" females want a "strong" & assertive male on top of them being good looking of course.