Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Having an ugly girlfriend lowers your status

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Ive heard some of you want a girlfriend to get status, but if the girlfriend is ugly it actually lowers it.
I would say she has to be at least a 6/10 to give you some sort of status.
Im not a statuswantercel myself, just letting you know so you dont make a mistake.

Cope,having no girlfriend immediately makes you a weird basement dwelling creep(unless chad ofc).Even Chads date ugly foids nowadays

Same with foids.
If you have normie looks + a subhuman with you = low status
But if youre a chad + a subhuman with you = good guy

Having an ugly girlfriend is a million times better than having no girlfriend.

Cope,having no girlfriend immediately makes you a weird basement dwelling creep(unless chad ofc).Even Chads date ugly foids nowadays
I cant feel any kind of respect for someone who dates an ugly foid. Your status is inmideately lowered because you are seen as a cuck who took the first thing he found.
Having an ugly girlfriend is a million times better than having no girlfriend.
Thats debatable

I cant feel any kind of respect for someone who dates an ugly foid. Your status is inmideately lowered because you are seen as a cuck who took the first thing he found.

Thats debatable
Well... it depends on how ugly. Some of us have much higher standards than others, so “ugly” to one of us could be the girl of another one of us’ dreams.

Well... it depends on how ugly. Some of us have much higher standards than others, so “ugly” to one of us could be the girl of another one of us’ dreams.
Ugliness is not subjective

This ^

Even with the most hideous foid. People will stop viewing you as a creep.

The normies at work have mostly ugly foids and a few make jokes that I'm single and insinuate I'm gay all the time. Wish I'd just lied when asked now!

Well yeah,I also have no respect for people who date landwhales or sub 4/10 foids.But speaking in general the society would see that male as higher status than a single male.

People will stop viewing you as a creep
Depends on what "people" are you talking about. Soycucks and ugly foids probably. But uncucked men, chads, mgtows, etc will see you lower than crap

I don't acept a midget foid, down syndrome foid,etc. but a normal ugly foid, I would accept her.

midget foid
littlemanhikicel

Depends on what "people" are you talking about. Soycucks and ugly foids probably. But uncucked men, chads, mgtows, etc will see you lower than crap
Well, they are the majority.

Truth. Shows what you're capable of. Shows what you're worth when put to action.
Better to keep people into question than to give them the answer.

I don't acept a midget foid, down syndrome foid,etc. but a normal ugly foid, I would accept her.

Who says the midget or disabled foid would want you or me anyway, nevermind the normal uglies.

Strawmining.

Uncucked men? Like who? These days If you're not chad or Chadlite you're a cuck

Chad doesn't care about you. He lives for himself and no one else.

Soyboys and Mgtow are part of the same coin, rejects and failed normies abolished by society. Except one fits a foot solider description.

All in all, no matter how ugly the foid is. It's still more profitable for your social status.

It's basically impossible to lower my status much more

I don't mind what other think about me, so fuck the status.

I don't want to impress normfags. GF doesn't give you status, it just makes you normal.

Ive heard some of you want a girlfriend to get status, but if the girlfriend is ugly it actually lowers it.
I would say she has to be at least a 6/10 to give you some sort of status.
Im not a statuswantercel myself, just letting you know so you dont make a mistake.
Cope, any girlfriend is better than none, fakecel. You probably could get a 5/10 girl if you wanted to but you only want stacy.

Cope, any girlfriend is better than none, fakecel. You probably could get a 5/10 girl if you wanted to but you only want stacy.
I said im not a statuscel. I would date an ugly foid, i dont give a fuck about status. Im also ugly as fuck, I cant get anything

If I get a girlfriend in real life, I won’t care about how others think she looks. Will be too pleased with the pleasure I’m receiving to care.

This is total bs OP. Your "status" is improved by having a gf/wife no matter what she looks like. Maybe not as a teen but in the adult world this is 100% the case.
And also I have never read anyone here saying they want a gf to improve their status. We're all looking for genuine affection, validation and free sex.

Not only status. Ugly females cannot give speicla vibes of cuteness, no big motivation and joy

It’s really only foids who care about status. I don’t care much for it

Date an ugly fat foid=low status and desperate
don't want to date a fat/ugly foid= super picky and shallow
quite the lose -lose.

being around ugly people in general lowers your status if you aren't already ugly

So what? Having no status at all from the start won't change a thing

Yea I agree with you, if your gf Is 3/10 ugly bitch then your friends and family will make fun of you.

It will put you lower on totem poll cuz ppl will think if he is willing to date a girl that hideous then he must have no standards and must be really desperate

Last edited:
No then people can't call you virgin and cucks will think nothing of it

JFL most of us here don't even have a status to begin with, it truly never began.