Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Having any sensuality in your teens and twenties is now something that you need to be "born to do", like competitive sports

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
I HAVE WHAT IT TAKES!!! I WAS BORN TO DO THIS!!!

372C140400000578-0-image-a-14_1471055530731.jpg

Trying to make moves, approach, ask girls out, exist as a sexual being without having what it takes... is as ridiculous as asking the NBA to take you into their top team as a manlet with no skills, it's laughable on its face, even we know it's wrong, it's been embedded in us.

Guys that can pull it off, are to be admired, envied, they show it off with pride on their social media, their whole family rallies around them, everyone knew they could do it, it's like they've won a competition, and... haven't they?

Look at him go...kissing, hugging and sharing it on social media... the stuff of legends!

The further we go into 2019, the more we accept it, lay our heads low and follow society's tacit implied message that if you aren't born to do this, you're supposed to just shut up, sit aside, and watch from the stadium seats.

Extra-Wide-Stadium-Seat-by-Home-Complete-Review.jpeg

Trying to make moves, approach, ask girls out, exist as a sexual being without having what it takes... is as ridiculous as asking the NBA to take you into their top team as a manlet with no skills, it's laughable on its face, even we know it's wrong, it's been embedded in us.

Guys that can pull it off, are to be admired, envied, they show it off with pride on their social media, their whole family rallies around them, everyone knew they could do it, it's like they've won a competition, and... haven't they?

Look at him go...kissing, hugging and sharing it on social media... the stuff of legends!

The further we go into 2019, the more we accept it, lay our heads low and follow society's tacit implied message that if you aren't born to do this, you're supposed to just shut up, sit aside, and watch from the stadium seats.

genetics and being born elite matter more than ever

"pulling yourself up by the bootstraps" and working hard is essentially the mark of a loser in 2019

either you make it by default or fuck off to a dark corner and die, tax slave

genetics and being born elite matter more than ever

"pulling yourself up by the bootstraps" and working hard is essentially the mark of a loser in 2019

either you make it by default or fuck off to a dark corner and die, tax slave

It's all a fucking olympics stadium now, people want to see the work you put in, but they are far more interested in your natural genetic potential, all the work you put in, your training regimen, it's just the cherry on top.

It's all a fucking olympics stadium now, people want to see the work you put in, but they are far more interested in your natural genetic potential, all the work you put in, your training regimen, it's just the cherry on top.

all while virtue signalling the genes don't matter and how ethnic refugees are god's chosen people, yet non genetically elite white males are fucking trash who are worse than hitler

either you're a woman, a genetically elite white guy or a poor opressed ethnic guy, to society everything else is dog shit

True. I'm realizing that society is accepting the truths of blackpill but at the same time they aren't giving a fuck about the catastrophic effects. And why should they care? They aren't the ones being affected and fucked. We will live soon in a caste system, if we aren't already living.

all while virtue signalling the genes don't matter and how ethnic refugees are god's chosen people, yet non genetically elite white males are fucking trash who are worse than hitler

either you're a woman, a genetically elite white guy or a poor opressed ethnic guy, to society everything else is dog shit
Hey man it's not that bad. A guy can be a fag too! I guess that makes him close to a woman in this society.

True. I'm realizing that society is accepting the truths of blackpill but at the same time they aren't giving a fuck about the catastrophic effects. And why should they care? They aren't the ones being affected and fucked. We will live soon in a caste system, if we aren't already living.

The fact that people acted like this wasn't real while we were growing up, it's just insane.

It's obviously what is going on and what was going on. Social media, nosiness, gossip, hypergamy, turned everything into a fucking stadium sport.
It pulled everyone in, shitheads at school, friends, family, everyone to watch the champions, the champions who get to... hold hands or go on a date on Saturday.

Hey man it's not that bad. A guy can be a fag too! I guess that makes him close to a woman in this society.

The fact that people acted like this wasn't real while we were growing up, it's just insane.

It's obviously what is going on and what was going on. Social media, nosiness, gossip, hypergamy, turned everything into a fucking stadium sport.
It pulled everyone in, shitheads at school, friends, family, everyone to watch the champions, the champions who get to... hold hands or go on a date on Saturday.

> imagine being a 6'5 elite turbo athlete just to have a chubby short GF and be declared an alpha male

This makes me more depressed than dogpill :feelscry:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back