Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having big wrists is more important than being tall

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
If a girl holds your hand and notices she has bigger wrists than you, all of her desires toward you are instantly gone. My wrists haven't grown at all since I was 12 yrs old, confirmed it by trying on a bracelet I made in elementary school. It was still as loose on my wrist as it was back then.

A short guy with a good frame and big wrists can easily look manly and tough, but a man with small wrists and small frame can never look intimidating and manly, gymmaxing doesnt increase your wrist size and with a small frame you have less muscle potential anyways. You will always have girl hands.

What would be your definition of "big" or "small" wrists?

JFL at OP
in order to hold hands with a girl, and for her to notice your wrists, you had to be tall enough for her to even notice you exist :blackpill:
Height over face and wrists

Suicide fuel for me. Im a wristcel

Not even gonna read, there's no way that can be true.

My wrists are 5inches and they look something like this

Tumblr ouzvf1q2Xx1vu5a4jo1 400

Big wrists are the kind of wrists the vast majority of men have, like this

A984c280bd7ee4a13267071a04aad5bf

2nd picture isnt big at all.
View attachment 257366 These are my wrists and they're only 7 inches / 18cm. They're not big at all, just average.

Bro what the fuck, I'd kill to have wrists like that. You wristmog me so hard I want to rope now. You could snap my forearm in half with your fingers

Bro what the fuck, I'd kill to have wrists like that. You wristmog me so hard I want to rope now. You could snap my forearm in half with your fingers
Sorry bro should I delete the picture?

Don't delete it, next time I feel like swallowing in self pity I can go back to that picture and cry.
No man please dont do that. I'm gonna delete it anyways. I don't want to make fellow incels react like this.

No man please dont do that. I'm gonna delete it anyways

Did you play sports or do lots of physical things in your childhood/teen years? I am trying to understand if wrist size is just 100% genetic or if environmental factors can also come in.

I have always been a loser nerd and spent the majority of my life on computer, maybe that has been a factor in becoming a wristlet.

Did you play sports or do lots of physical things in your childhood/teen years? I am trying to understand if wrist size is just 100% genetic or if environmental factors can also come in.

I have always been a loser nerd and spent the majority of my life on computer, maybe that has been a factor in becoming a wristlet.
I played sports for most of my child hood (4-17) and I started gymcelling at 15.

could be environmental as well because I have bigger wrists than my father.

I played sports for most of my child hood (4-17) and I started gymcelling at 15.

could be environmental as well because I have bigger wrists than my father.

Okay that might explain it. I wish my parents forced me to go play football or something as a child. My father has really big wrists because he has spent his whole life doing physical things.

My living habits crafted my wrists to become good for only one thing: moving the mouse and pressing buttons on a keyboard.

the only purpose of a wrist is for a toilet to flex how much it hates itself

If a girl holds your hand and notices she has bigger wrists than you, all of her desires toward you are instantly gone. My wrists haven't grown at all since I was 12 yrs old, confirmed it by trying on a bracelet I made in elementary school. It was still as loose on my wrist as it was back then.

A short guy with a good frame and big wrists can easily look manly and tough, but a man with small wrists and small frame can never look intimidating and manly, gymmaxing doesnt increase your wrist size and with a small frame you have less muscle potential anyways. You will always have girl hands.
My wrists probably stopped growing the same age as you my wrists are only 13.5cm now and I am 26 years old they were even smaller as a teenager I would even wear sweatbands around my wrists to desperately try and hide their size it got so bad that I would only take them off while showering at one point.

I do agree that a short guy with good frame and be wrists can easily look more manly and tough I see this occasionally where guys who are shorter than me (I am 170cm) will mock me because of their wrist and forearm size plus frame btw my forearms are also small as fuck it´s like no fat or muscles will attachs from my forearm and down even when I worked out.

But despite all my trauma because of my wrist size a tall guy will look more intimidating than a small guy with big wrists.

I think hand size is also very important. My hands are quite small.

the wrist-pill is real

Thanks, what I really needed was yet another body part to be insecure about. JFL

Cope. Height > Face > Frame. I am 5'7" with a wrist circumference of 6.7 inches, and I would rather add inches to my height than mass to my wrists.

Neither of those are important. It's all about FACE

Wristpill fucking obliterated me

Over for wristscels tbh