Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Having brown subhuman eyes

• Thread starter Balkansocialoutcast
  • Start date
B

Balkansocialoutcast

Banned
-
This is the worst eye color, and it came to me from my mother, who has an even darker iris.Dad's eyes is hazel or light green but didn't get nothing from him.I think these eyes contribute to inceldom, my eye area is fine but it's a cope if you don't have lighter eyes to boost halo effect.I also have a short skull but a long neck, making me look weirder.

Blue, green, or bright eyes automatically add +2 points to SMV by default

cope i have blue eyes and i'm still balkancel

My dad mogged my mother in his youth, not saying I hate my mom cause I don't, but he could have had better women...

Brown eyes are shit.

I have black hair + dark brown eyes :feelsrope:

Yes, foids often say that eyes are very important

On men colored eyes look best but on women I think dark eyes look best. But maybe that's just personal preference. I know many men like women with colored eyes

My eyes are Kurt Cobain level blue, nobody gives a shit.

my eyes are pitch black cus ethnic

theyre the darkest shade of brown possible so u wouldnt even be able to tell
If you have brown skin, it's the most common combination possible put together.

Brown eyes is a bigger falio if the femoid sees you next to someone with light eyes.

Shape > color
If you are ethnic a light color and contrast could give you a lot of halo

Brown eyes is a bigger falio if the femoid sees you next to someone with light eyes.
It's absolutely true, this is why a brown eye colored person needs to facialfeaturesmaxx.

Brag

Eye color is cope
It's not a cope to know that people prefer good-looking men with lighter eyes.Nobody's going to compliment a brown eyed person on their eyes.

I have "hooded" eyes. It makes people think I'm always angry or mad.

Big incel trait, if you're ugly and have an aggressive eye area or you're too masculine looking femoids will perceive you as an enemy:

Big incel trait, if you're ugly and have an aggressive eye area or you're too masculine looking femoids will perceive you as an enemy:
Very true. I've had guys with their girlfriends try to stare me down or get yappy with their mouth because either A. their girlfriend said they were scared or uncomfortable B. The guy thinks i'm trying to steal his girl. The truth is, that's just how I look, I can't change it.

tfw white but short, brown eyes and curly hair

i look like a jew but i have none of the benefits of being a jew.

Cope I have blue eyes but my eye area is horrible

Brutally true. Ethnic black hair and dark brown eyes are subhuman and ape like to foids. Probably even below an ape to them

My eyes are black , I wish they were at least brown

I have them, my dad has green eyes but I didnt get them. I hate genetics

I have hazel/green eyes. Does nothing for me.

Just inject blue dye into your eyes. Josef Mengele can help you with that

I always see girls fawning over guys with blue or green eyes, "your eyes are so pretty". Like damn it's just a colour, I feel so shit with brown eyes.

My dark brown eyes confirm my non-European blood and help cement my inceldom.

I was crushed by the eyecolorpill

On men colored eyes look best but on women I think dark eyes look best. But maybe that's just personal preference. I know many men like women with colored eyes

I've actually kind of found that too. I have blue eyes but I've found foids with blue/green eyes tend to be more....boisterous. Brown eyed foids seem to be more loyal.

That depends on how brown though. There's light brown then dogshit brown then just straight up black which look alienish.

Almost remember that the vast majority of the human race has brown eyes.

I have them, my dad has green eyes but I didnt get them. I hate genetics
I got all of my features from my mom, and it seems I won't grow to be as tall as my dad too