Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Having brown subhuman eyes

• Thread starter Balkansocialoutcast
  • Start date
All of you are giga coping, shape is the only important part of male eyes. Color is up to the roastie's personal preference.

Shit am I non european too?
Are yours darker than mine?

Blue, green, or bright eyes automatically add +2 points to SMV by default
Not true. Eye shape is far more important than eye color. Blue/green/hazel eyes don't help when they're bug eyes with extreme negative canthal tilt and placed too far apart.

Oh yeah, you're definitely a permavirgin thanks to the color of your eyes :feelsseriously:

Not true. Eye shape is far more important than eye color. Blue/green/hazel eyes don't help when they're bug eyes with extreme negative canthal tilt and placed too far apart.

True.
IMG 0324
Jared leto venice film festival mr nobody 08

Lachowski's brown eyes clearly mog ledo's green eyes .

Wtf, 80% of the world has brown eyes...

80/20 rule prevails again

I'd like to take that DNA test tbh
Post your results here and tag me if you ever do it tbh. It would be revealing if you got 100% European, my theory would be mostly debunked I guess.

Post your results here and tag me if you ever do it tbh. It would be revealing if you got 100% European, my theory would be mostly debunked I guess.
tbh.I bought my dna kit as well.
Will make a thread when results come in and im 99% germanic

Maybe I have origins in Turkey or some other middle eastern country.

Tbh its over 4 me.I have black eyes and black hair
Maybe I have origins in Turkey or some other middle eastern country.
wouldnt be suprised.A lot of balkancels do,probably even me

All of you are giga coping, shape is the only important part of male eyes. Color is up to the roastie's personal preference.
Correct answer right here. I know foids who want brown eyes.

It won't fix you face, buddy boyo
full

This is the worst eye color, and it came to me from my mother, who has an even darker iris.Dad's eyes is hazel or light green but didn't get nothing from him.I think these eyes contribute to inceldom, my eye area is fine but it's a cope if you don't have lighter eyes to boost halo effect.I also have a short skull but a long neck, making me look weirder.
Wear contacts

Curry

Just have blue eyes bro. You will slay bro

If Meeks had brown eyes he would be rotting in jail right now.

Blue, green, or bright eyes automatically add +2 points to SMV by default
That's a bit of an exaggeration
They look better, but +2 is too much

This indian (or whatever nationality is) looks unique due to his eyes.

His face actually looks pretty good, sunken cheeks and good structure. However his dark skin is immediately -5 PSL, and you can tell his frame is small and is like 5'5". If he was 6'2", was like 30% lighter, and took the neckpill he would slay

His face actually looks pretty good, sunken cheeks and good structure. However his dark skin is immediately -5 PSL, and you can tell his frame is small and is like 5'5". If he was 6'2", was like 30% lighter, and took the neckpill he would slay
Are these light eyed indians common in your opinion?

just be deformed faced midget with no eyes no legs and no arms to be accepted to our secret club bro!
I know I'm joking tbh.I hate gate keepers,was trying to satirise.

Hunter eyes or get cucked tbh.

Eye color is irrelevant its the shape if you have prey eyes then it doesnt matter if they are purple you still have a shit eye area

As long as your eyes aren't so bad you can't even use contacts and are forced to wear glasses that make your shitty eyes magnify don't complain.

tfw white but short, brown eyes and curly hair

i look like a jew but i have none of the benefits of being a jew.
^RIP (rot in peace)

My eyes are so dark brown, that they might as well be black. Legit... i cant even see my pupils unless im taking a flashlight and shining it directly on to my eyeball.

My dark brown eyes confirm my non-European blood and help cement my inceldom.
Are medium to light brown eyes, like I have, any better?
This. But, all things being equal, light eyes generally mog darker ones.
Wear contacts
Contacts won't give you bright, natural-looking light eyes. You'll just look weird.

Last edited: